It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Demons 101

page: 11
94
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Demons 101, long story short....they don't exist....

Its all tricks of the light, negative manifestations of the mind, religion, mental health issues and misfiring energy........IMO




posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

Originally posted by mf_luder
Are demons real?

I will post more as the day goes on, I've only given you what I can from work, I'll post more once I get home and have my resources available.


So you work for the military in intelligence yet you're posting this from work on ATS? Surely a flag will be raised?


We have unclassified systems as well as classified. In my current job I work primarily on unclassified systems as I am an instructor.

If you doubt me - I can give you my email address in a U2U, as this and the military are not the topics of this thread.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread op, I have to admit "demons" have never been of interest to me. I have always been interested in the supernatural, ufos, ghosts etc., but had always looked at demons as part of fairy tale and folklore.

There is always that one event that pushes us to pursue our interest in these things what was that event for you?

Take care and thanks for the thread.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn
 


You are correct in part 1.

www.youtube.com...

...b.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by butlincat2]



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder
 


I neither doubt you or believe you. I'm not a skeptic but I do have a brain in my head unlike many posters at ATS. I don't think the possibility that demons visit this world is impossible but I just can't believe everything I read, especially as there's no fact.

I'm not saying you're a fraud but I myself could make a thread the same as this, perhaps even with more detail and research etc and I would be completely lying. What I'm saying is yes, this is presented well, but that doesn't make it believable. I hope you understand my point of view as I respect yours.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Scope and a Beam]



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777
This is an interesting thread op, I have to admit "demons" have never been of interest to me. I have always been interested in the supernatural, ufos, ghosts etc., but had always looked at demons as part of fairy tale and folklore.

There is always that one event that pushes us to pursue our interest in these things what was that event for you?

Take care and thanks for the thread.


I'd prefer to not go into too much detail in this environment for the reason that not enough people can handle thinking outside of the box. Not saying you - but others.

As far as the occult/paranormal, something happened in 2000 and it was like several of us could sense things around us - spirits and what not. Don't know exactly what the triggering factor was behind it, but it happened nonetheless. Since then - being that I'm in the Army, I move around a lot. Everywhere I've been to date, I have met people who've had issues with this stuff and needed help in some regard. I was always in the right place to provide that help or if not me, then point them in the right direction.

So, being that I love to read, I started doing as much research as humanly possible in order to try and get a handle on exactly what was going on. I've made some pretty good friends and some interesting foes with this stuff.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by mf_luder
 


I neither doubt you or believe you. I'm not a skeptic but I do have a brain in my head unlike many posters at ATS. I don't think the possibility that demons visit this world is impossible but I just can't believe everything I read, especially as there's no fact.

I'm not saying you're a fraud but I myself could make a thread the same as this, perhaps even with more detail and research etc and I would be completely lying. What I'm saying is yes this is presented well, but that doesn't make it unbelievable. I hope you understand my point of view as I respect yours.


I totally understand, believe me.

There are days when I experience this stuff and after - I wonder if I'm actually going nuts or not.

What I will say is that if you haven't been exposed to it, be grateful and don't try to force your way into it. It's not always fun.

Cheers!



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder
 


being new here, but not to the subject i can concur with mf and say that yes i think that tho they have been around since the earliest time ,they are more able to enter into a world that welcomes them now due to the openess of minds and the weakness of spirit.having seen what i can only think have been obvious changes in some people close to me,i have no doubt that both parties are willing to participate in what must seem a relationship that is sold to them as a benifit....i was wondering if any others here have by denying the demon have found themselves in the sense of the film Fallen persued by something that shows itself only in the changes of personnality of there friends,or workmates.may sound very left field but trust me its happend to me and is still ongoing.as an aside does anyone think the net has been used by demons thru there familiars?



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dfens
 


And taking control of the stargate there.

Google "Yemen stargate" wich opened on Jan 5 for interest.

...b.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder
 


I would never wish to meet one trust me lol.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Great info!

My question is many people as well as myself think of some world leaders as "Evil". I don't necessarily think they worship the devil but are just bad people in general...do you think some of these leaders have actually summonsed (spelling?) a demon for their personal gain?

Cheers!!



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smitty5150
Great info!

My question is many people as well as myself think of some world leaders as "Evil". I don't necessarily think they worship the devil but are just bad people in general...do you think some of these leaders have actually summonsed (spelling?) a demon for their personal gain?

Cheers!!


Who knows? Demons and ghosts I understand. Humans never cease to amaze me with the completely ridiculous stuff they do to each other. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did summon a demon for person gain and make a pact.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder
 


So how do you differentiate between a demon and lets say a malevolent spirit? When you are working on specific situations, is there one thing that would stand out or is it more of a collection of information that would lead you to believe it is one or the other.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777
reply to post by mf_luder
 


So how do you differentiate between a demon and lets say a malevolent spirit? When you are working on specific situations, is there one thing that would stand out or is it more of a collection of information that would lead you to believe it is one or the other.


It would depend on the specific actions taken by the entity and what happened to the people involved.

For instance - if someone were approached in their sleep and fondled over the course of a few nights, maybe even aroused into climax from an unseen figure, then I would immediately assume succubus/incubus. However, if other mitigating factors were present such as a sudden drop in temperature, shadow people and other things, it may be looked at as a malevolent entity or something other than a sex demon.

It really takes a lot of research and poking around before coming to a good answer as to 'what' something is before acting against it.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder
 


having experianced enough to last me two life times too,i know exactly what u mean MF..be nice to have an ordinary day sometimes..but then maybe those of us who see are given this because we can deal with it.no egos in a word with no rules..



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ascended1
 


If i were you id research properly 21 12 2012..and its relation to the 7 Seals in the bible, the incoming objects that its not possible to be reported on, by the laws of the American govt. [the object by Jupiter,"Planet X", and possibly Nibiru. Those 2 are 2 different objects, btw].
We are supposed to be in the End Times.

...b.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
A lot of Americans must be possessed by the cookie monster demon.

Interesting info. But if you believe in a God that is good, then demons aren't really an issue.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12
 

there only an issue if as i think the time is drawing near ,and they are here to reap what benifits they can before the end of days.maybe its a marker that shows time is later than u think,or maybe we do know that 2012 will be as important date as the mayans thought it was.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?
 


Strangely enough iv had the same experience on several occasions. Iv seen this purple/blue being with lines all over, female, about 6 foot. The being is purple and the lines (Look like electric energy) blue. During the time i had sleep paralysis and couldnt react quickly enough. Iv experienced this 5 times now and have had over 30 cases of sleep paralysis but usually dont see anything. I remember discussing it with a friend after a few weeks and i was suprised to hear him say hes had the same experience with this being. Iv so far convinced myself it was just a dream.



new topics

top topics



 
94
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join