It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter from Extra Terrestrials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I tried to look around and see if this has been posted and it more then likely has as it originally came about in October of 03. So, if it it a re post, I apologize. I know myself read it the first time a couple years ago. As fate would have it, it has crossed my path again today, so I reread it and found some of my thoughts had changed a bit, or I should say I seemed to absorb more from it. So I thought I would share.

Im sure some will scoff and laugh, but I am guessing there might be a few that actually might like to reread this, or perhaps they have never read it before, and will get something out of it and maybe enjoy the read.

I am posting the qoute from the person that originally received this so you can get a idea of what it is about. If you wish to read the actual letter, I have posted the link at the bottom... enjoy~

"
Subject: ET to Earth: Do You Wish That We Show UP?
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:49:47 -0600

Introductory Letter : ITEMS: ET to Earth: Do You Wish That We Show UP?
MWM: This long letter to humanity appeared with no apparent return address. It is being
posted here and there. This is another internet piece for which I cannot assess the validity. All I
CAN say is that it sounds like a good idea, is coherent, and is written skillfully at a level of
intelligence and maturity with I would associate with a serious, non-technical, matter-of-fact
level of discourse. It is not ethnically loaded and the writer has a very good understanding of
language and human psychology, though there are a few moments where the grammar is different
than we are accustomed to and there are a couple of language errors. Most importantly, it makes
no reference to impossible constructs, faux-tech, nor any type of religious or New Age
buzzwords. This is as clean a straight-shooting letter as you will find. Accordingly I am
sending it to you to "vet" it and see what our Phoenix Five brain trust surmises about it. I am
also sending it to you because it might be real...

The main assertion in the letter is that human civilization is now in an uncontrollable free-fall
implosion which cannot be "fixed" from within existing social systems. The implosion is
causing, will cause a major rupture in all human orders. There is a dark road down toward the
use of technology to rapidly enslave human populations in a badly degraded and unhealthy
environment. Those who are defining this path, many of them unintentionally, have the greater
advantage of power over resources and may gain the upper hand during the coming rupture.
There are many who would take a liberating path, they could gain the upper hand if they
UNDERSTAND THE CHOICE and can lose their fear, sense of isolation, and ignorance about
the true state of affairs.

Letter from Extra Terrestrials?

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Yes, this has been discussed before, at least in these two threads:

Do You Wish That We Show Up

ET to Earth: Do You Wish That We Show UP?

Thread closed.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
True, but both threads are a bit dated. However, they are other places to see comments and feedback on this topic.

Right off the bat, the writer mentions Ufologists (independent researchers).
Huge red flag....

I can almost picture Exeter from This Island Earth reading this...which is part of the problem, I think it's fiction derived from these types of films...but that's just a personal opinion.

new topics

join