It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The healing pyramids of Russia will make you healthier, more gullible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This 144-foot, 55-ton fiberglass pyramid was built by new age healing tycoon Aleksandr Golod outside Moskow. Over 20 of Golod's pyramids dot the countryside of former Soviet republics, where the faithful make pilgrimages to soak in pyramidal power.

According to a bunch of sites, these pyramids have the power to cure impotence, repair your carburetor, and make your estranged parents love you in 30 minutes - all at the same time. Here's a list of its reputed powers:

Continued atlink.

I've done some reading about certain frequencies having healing abilities because of how they interact with our DNA and such but nothing involving shapes. I know the triangle is generally accepted as the strongest geometrical shape but that's about it for shapes.

Personally I find this quite ridiculous and if anyone knows of any substance to such theories feel free to share.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

Hee hee, I love the title, who couldn't use a little gullibility with their health.

The one thing about pyramid power that has always intrigued me was when used in Kirlian photography, the energy sent to pyramids emits straight up in a vortex fashion.

Peace

join