It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

And yet Mexicans run to the US like rats fleeing a sinking ship. The only thing good to come out of Mexico is the taco. The rest could be washed off the planet and Humanity would be none the poorer.

Ah but where would the world be with out the Mexican Taco I ask you?

Surely the total annihilation or your complete race....well not yours because you Irish, Irish Rock BTW, Heroes in Mexico!
...You'll come around some day....But the other, other white meet is a small price to pay for the Mexican Taco.

But again...about this McMasonry thing. Why do you think the catholic church took so much heat from the child molestation thing?

Seriously, make an alternative account. think about it....for me.

But back on topic, Illegals are leaving Arizona....

I hope you guys are up for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

I have been in Phoenix for the last 5 or 6 years, and this is absolutely true.

I have been in and out of the import car scene, and I used to own an auto security business, and thieves are abundant in Phoenix, and many of them are either illegal, or, even more often (and I know I will catch some heat for this), they are the children of legal mexican immigrants.

I don't just mean a small portion either. I mean, in what I have personally seen, a good 50%+ are 16-24 year old Mexicans who were born here legally to their legalized parents.

Phoenix is not a fun place anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Firstly, there are plenty of other Masons on ATS who will gladly tell you they are a Mason and advertise it through their avatars, titles, etc. Rock puck always contributes worthwhile material.

You on the other hand... Well let's see. You gave a moderator a whole rant about how he got here. Nice one. I'm sure you know how you got to Mexico...

You also say America is the

the most darkest disgusting surge on this earth. May god have pity on your souls
and choose to cite the Kid killed in Mexico by Border Patrol thread...
Because silly events like this don't happen in Mexico

Really all of you've done is made a fool of yourself. Even if you had a relevant point, which I still don't see, you've lost the respect of ATS members who just might've cared about what you had to say but suddenly, don't.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

You have to be kidding me. What's the unemployment rate at in the US now? 10%? 11%?

Many American citizens would be more than willing to accept these jobs at this point rather than sit on unemployment, ruin their credit and have no benefits. The reason they DON'T accept these jobs is because the illegal aliens are willing to work for a wage considerably lower than minimum wage. They don't care as long as they can live the way the want, sometimes be it in a 2 bedroom home with 10 people living there.

The economy is in the dumps and you're sitting here DEFENDING illegals, making the ASSUMPTION Americans don't want these jobs...c'mon man!

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Rockstar02]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

My parents were legally allowed entry into Costa Rica. We mooched off of no one. But that doesn't matter because you follow people from thread to thread acting all high and mighty without a shred of decency in your words. I don't know why it is you like to focus on my family so much, or me for that matter. I will not allow you to do to this thread what you did to the other.

Shred of decency in my words?

Did you read your post i responded to? Your talking about MY Mother Man. Your talking about the mothers and family members of millions of Hard working people? When you know Damn well Your predecessors were given permission after they arrived in Costa Rica, just like millions of Mexicans are give amnesty after living in the US illegaly for many years.

I have no problem with a redneck hooting and hollering About Mexicans, it's their country and they should be mad.

But you, I will not stand by while some guy from Costa Rica who hates Cuba with all his heart and could care less for the people still on that island and would look upon Cubans who come to America illegaly with the same disgust as he looks at My own Mother.

You should be ashamed of yourself. And i'm going to make damn sure that one day you will be.

I can't punch you in the face, but this is the next best thing that happens when you talk about a Mans mum while knowing full well you come from the same road.

So to stay on topic I would like to know if you would like all the Cuban illegals in Arizona afected by the curent imagration bill to Get tossed Back in Cuba?

Answer if you have any man in you at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have a feeling I am going to piss off a few people here, oh well thats life.

Read some of my threads and learn some thing (Wise Man).

Southwestern States Stolen fron Mexico?
posted on 24-5-2010 @ 11:58 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Secure our borders? Why?
posted on 24-5-2010 @ 05:01 PM

Is Massachusetts racist?
posted on 1-6-2010 @ 09:19 AM

Cost to U.S. of Illegal Aliens
posted on 4-5-2008 @ 09:02 AM

Annex Mexico or All of Central America?
posted on 5-6-2010 @ 03:58 PM

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I just wanted to say Illusion you are a very wise person and i agree with your sentiments.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Calm down, everything is fine, by the Time Obama is done with us no one is gonna wanna come here.

[edit on 093030p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by guavas

Originally posted by Parallex
It should be interesting to see which ethnic minority you all hate next - once the level of hispanic immigrants drops sufficiently of course.

Maybe you'll go for the Chinese next eh?

Or perhaps anyone that lives in a trailor?

Or maybe anyone that local news outlets and politicians wish to target?

That's the beautiful thing about Nationalism and Fascism - it's all so predictable.

Parallex.

This isn't about race, sir and or ma'am.

Sooner, or later, you're going to get sick of your uncle living in your house and trashing the place. Ya still love him, but he needs to get out if he isn't paying rent!

Where is the racism in that idea? Where does that idea REEK of brown people?

Thank you for the eloquent and polite reply - well done.

What most people don't understand is that Fascism and Racism are two VERY different things. Racism is all about RACE (obviously) whereas Fascism is about seizing upon any given difference people can possess, and using it to suppress said differential group. Usually, because said group is easy to blame for societies problems. This is what is happening here.

The fact that 'Latinos' (or 'ILLEGALS' as everyone seems to enjoy calling them in a condescending and deriding manner) also have a physical and cultural identity different to that of Middle Class America means they have become an excellent target.

I agree that immigration needs proper, secular and sensible controls. But I also think that the motivations must be pure - in this case, they're not. It's about jobs, resources and whinging white-trash. I'm a white fellow - so I'm allowed to say that.

Wake up and smell the predicted (By Gerald Celente) Fascism in the USA folks.

Parallex.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Firstly, there are plenty of other Masons on ATS who will gladly tell you they are a Mason and advertise it through their avatars, titles, etc. Rock puck always contributes worthwhile material.

Yeah.....

Mcmasons of America are supposed to be intelligent people driven to become better people, they dint accept Fools as in some one who would commit a stupid act knowing it was stupid, really old people you know alzheimer's and such or the handicapped.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume your not an American Mcmason, right?

So your not supposed to understand my conversation with Rockpuck...Hell I don't even understand it either because I'm not a Mcmason myself heh.

But I know one person who does understand what i'm talking about.

You on the other hand... Well let's see. You gave a moderator a whole rant about how he got here. Nice one. I'm sure you know how you got to Mexico...

Actually I do know this one...let me see here....umm...

Oh yeah I was plopped out of a Mexican vagina onto Mexican dirt.

You also say America is the

the most darkest disgusting surge on this earth. May god have pity on your souls

and choose to cite the Kid killed in Mexico by Border Patrol thread... Because silly events like this don't happen in Mexico

Yeah that was kind of silly, like Americans from the most evil darkest void on the Earth would see anything wrong with it. When will I ever learn

But the irony of what you just said is that the whole story is precisely about a kid Getting shot dead in cold blooded murder in Mexico....By a US Fed who had to get shooed away by Mexican Feds who needed that dead kid as evidence of a murder. Tricky little Criminal Tug US FED hu?

Really all of you've done is made a fool of yourself. Even if you had a relevant point, which I still don't see, you've lost the respect of ATS members who just might've cared about what you had to say but suddenly, don't.

That's what it's all about man, only those with ears hear, the rest will turn like the undead at the slightest sign of truth.For some it's like seeing the sun after being in a dungeon since birth

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

Its funny i keep hearing this idea that The USA is about to hit rock bottom and fall apart yet we are still here!
Also whites have been enslaved by non whites heres an example for you
researchnews.osu.edu...

As a former resident of The Beautiful state of Arizona i support this law 100% Its not racist to expect the people enjoying the comforts of living in the USA to pay taxes. As for crime Phoenix (my home town) is the kidnapping capital of The USA And its not legal residents kidnapping people and holding them for ransom. Its pretty bad when i had to buy my girlfriend a gun (that she was terrified of) so i wouldn't have to worry about her so much when she worked late. Its sad that i had to move out of my home because my girlfriend was scared to raise our little girl there.
www.nationalterroralert.com...

I cant wait to get back home to Phoenix sounds like the crime rates gona drop considerably

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

He above anyone else should be pissed off. becoming an American citizen is not an easy thing to do, it's tedious, a real pain. His family endured because they were proud to become American citizens. Mexicans could give a damn about America, they want our services, our pity, our money and then at the end of the day, still rather be in Mexico. Think of it like paying the mortgage on your house while squatters live in your living room, eat from your fridge, and piss on your floor.

And I'm not sure what I being a Mason has to do with anything. I run into your type from time to time, who drag it up when they have no argument.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by greatpiino
I feel compelled to go off topic here: threads like this one are really taking ATS down a notch. The level of trolling and general idiocy displayed by some people here is crazy. We need to take a step back from denying ignorance so that we can first deny stupidity.

People need to look at the big picture and not single events, single laws,or single states that are just part of a political game.
And everything points to a plan, a conspiracy of sorts.
The NWO and the NAU.
You have been pwned.

Fantastic. Thanks for pointing everything out to me with this gem. I now realize that threads filled with hate speech and trolling are a productive way to "look at the big picture." Thank goodness you "pwned" me and opened my eyes.

By page 4 or 5 of this thread, I couldn't even remember what the original topic was. There's no one sharing knowledge here, and there's no one pursuing it either. It's just a vehicle to breed contempt amongst people who have no intention of providing insightful commentary on the topic at hand.

Oh, and "pwned?" Seriously?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Hah, ha, ha,

You Irish, I love you guys to death man.

He above anyone else should be pissed off. becoming an American citizen is not an easy thing to do, it's tedious, a real pain. His family endured because they were proud to become American citizens. Mexicans could give a damn about America, they want our services, our pity, our money and then at the end of the day, still rather be in Mexico.

Rockpuck I get it dude you don't like Mexicans, I don't blame you hell even I don't like them and I am one.

*Izzy says in a Carl Sagan voice*

But billionsss and billionsss......of Mexicans....complete this very ritualistic and honorary declaration of devotion to the stars and strips of the mighty empire of the US of A.

It's a simple damn test that does not give you a drop of information beyond dates and battles and bills signed. Ask one of these people who just took the test what their bill of rights are. You will be lucky if they get three of them right.

Some punk kid steels a car and all the illegals who have jobs and have been paying on their mortgage for years are suddenly rats and cockroaches.

Think of it like paying the mortgage on your house while squatters live in your living room, eat from your fridge, and piss on your floor.

I know exactly what you mean....you ever hear of Spring Brake?

What ever pays the bills man.

And I'm not sure what I being a Mason has to do with anything. I run into your type from time to time, who drag it up when they have no argument.

*FacePalm*

Which is why you should have an alternate account when involved in discussions like this....maybe?...yes?

I give up your hopeless.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Izarith

Oh Noes me amigo!!!

Did you look in the mirror before you act like a prick for no reason? You're majority white, seen in your skin tone and facial features .. you insult someones ancestors (which had nothing to do with the topic or how he himself came here to the US legally) .. Whereas your ancestors came in a boat, you are the byproduct of some Spanish man mating with a native. And you have the audacity to insult someone elses ancestors.

Mexicans are morons. It could be the average 6th grade education they receive, or maybe something in the water .. but the level of intelligence is seriously in poor shape.

Please, don't give these illegals that much credit. When I was working for Headstart, (a govt. organization that was intended to help only poor LEGAL American parents by the way) a LOT of the illegals that we were helping leech off the system... errr... I mean "helping" (hence why I ended up quitting shortly, I couldn't stand the corruption) did not have more than a 3rd grade education, they admitted to it themselves, and MANY of them, I ended up having to help them write reference letters because they didn't even know how to read OR write! Yes, many of them (at least in my state) are THAT uneducated and ignorant. They provide very little to my state, but leech off a heck of a lot more than they need.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

First: I don't hate Mexico, Mexicans, or Cuba.
Second: I still have family in Cuba I care deeply about.
Third: My family and I are all hardworking people. My parents went through hell and then some trying to make it in Cuba, and then Costa Rica, and have been bustin' our asses since we came to the US.

This isn't about hardship, or whether one deserves to break the laws of another country, this is about politics and posturing and it is adversely affecting millions of legal aliens, and citizens.

Look, I know you don't actually want to debate issues. You just wanna make it look like you've got an edge over everyone else. I know that I'm not being the good little Hispanic you want me to be because I don't want the US flooded with illegals, can we just agree to disagree here? I'd rather not have to sit through personal attack after personal attack.

Remember what I said to you about intellectual honesty and credibility in the other thread? I'm noticing other members like Rockpuck telling you the exact same thing. Why don't you listen to the advice? Might help you out here.

I know you SAY you don't care about credibility, but you sure do make a lot of noise as though you think you're entitled to more value per word than what you are fetching with your posts currently.

But just like the Free Market, no one wants to pay for crap.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
Fantastic. Thanks for pointing everything out to me with this gem. I now realize that threads filled with hate speech and trolling are a productive way to "look at the big picture." Thank goodness you "pwned" me and opened my eyes.

By page 4 or 5 of this thread, I couldn't even remember what the original topic was. There's no one sharing knowledge here, and there's no one pursuing it either. It's just a vehicle to breed contempt amongst people who have no intention of providing insightful commentary on the topic at hand.

Oh, and "pwned?" Seriously?

Have to agree with you here. These topics get so mired in BS they are just pointless to discuss. I've seen "Mexicans are dumb" and "Kill Whitey" in the same thread.

My opinion is still not settled on this law. I don't live in Arizona so I will not speak to their right to do what they have done. I suspect it will not be held up in the Supreme Court. This is my own opinion however (and please don't true to argue with me, you will get no response. I am not going to justify myself to anyone.)

"They took our jobs"! Oh really? You were entitled to those jobs?
"I can't get a job because of them!" Easy to blame someone else for your problem isn't it? Maybe you just stink as an employee. Maybe you want too much, maybe you need to move to find a job?
"I have to learn Spanish to find a job"! So learn Spanish. You want to work right? Bone up and learn.

At the end of the day this is a Capitalist country is it not? Capitalism is what brought you this mess. American's wanted cheaper stuff. The Corporations aren't stupid. They know the number one cost in business is labor, you cut labor you cut costs. They are simply exploiting a group willing to work for less. Capitalism in action. As for bringing the jobs back, quit living in La-La land. It's not happening, unless you are willing to pay significantly higher prices. The world has changed. It's not going back to the way it was.

When you finally get every single illegal out you will not find there is no crime. You will not find that welfare costs are drastically lower. You are not going to find that all of a sudden the school systems are better. Nor are you going to find the country is somehow that much better.

I fully expect o get flamed. I don't care. You know what? I think we should give all of you what you want. We are going to take every illegal and get them out of this country. When things are still crappy maybe you will finally get that you were blaming the wrong people. I doubt it though, most of you will just blame someone else.

(most of this was not directed at you greatpiino)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The AZ law is reversing (for the first time) the damage done by Clinton's two amnesty programs...he would agree if liquored-up or arrested for treason's.
A good start for sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_

If that concept would still be valid in a macro-cosmos like global markets US car companies wouldn't be in the situation that they are. And the whole thing would be easily reversible, something that it ain't.

Which is why BOTH times we have tried to move to a global economy, it has crashed. No one considers if it is actually feasible to move in that direction for more than just a small percentage of the population, and even for them, only for a while.

And the whole thing IS easily reversible, (if we the people had control of our government) just not quickly reversible. What the economists call "nationalism" (insisting products be made here and penalizing imports heavily) would slowly do the trick. What it wouldnt do is further the globalist dreams of Corporations. But thats when you need to ask, "Who is a country for? The business people alone? Or all the people?" And I think we know the answer to that.

Besides bigger companies are hardly the ones that employ illegals, they do in fact outsource things to China, India, etc as means of keeping afloat.

Keeping things afloat? So it was desperation that drove the exodus of jobs out of the US? I doubt it. It was greed, plain and simple. Wall Street was pushing for double digit annual gains at the time the flood of jobs out of the US began in earnest. These companies were not on the verge of bankruptcy. When you allow one group to take advantage of the third world labor, you drive those unable to do the same (smaller businesses) to use the next best thing, illegal labor.

How a privet company spends it's money it's up to the company, it's up to you to subject yourself to work or not for that company and up to you to buy or not that company products. If they are the one "driving us under" than we are the ones paying them to do so, it's as simple as that.

Well technically corporations arent privately held companies, but you are right. We need to refuse to buy the things being manufactured overseas. I disagree about your choice to work for these bad companies, however. You have to work the way our economy is set up, it isnt an option. Its disingenuous to pretend that people here or in any industrialized nation have much of a choice in the matter. It would be nice if it were truly optional, but the free acres for settlers days are over.

So in the end is our fault as consumers to allow such companies to exist and keep their businesses rolling.

This I agree with. But the way our electoral system is rigged, it is understandable why it is happening even though we dont consciously want it to. No matter who we vote for, we get a corporate candidate.

And you're right "workers asking for decent wages" aren't driving small businesses under, they are forcing small businesses to hire illegal workers so they can keep operating.

Wrong. See above. Its only because they are in competition with those able to away with paying slave wages that they have to use illegal labor to compete. If ALL companies doing business here had to pay a good wage, small businesses would be able to compete AND pay good wages. Allowing the exodus of manufacturing jobs was the beginning of the end.

The fact is people love to point their fingers but fail to recognize the fact that we as consumers are the ones to be blamed.

You know, if it wasnt for the fact that the public is deliberately misinformed so often and so loudly that they are brainwashed into believing things not so, I would agree with you completely. But the fact is, Americans are saturated in pro-Corporate propaganda. True, those of us who see through it may make it seem as if they are willfully ignorant, but thats not the case.

We have lost control of our media, our government, and our economy, as surely as if we had been invaded by an enemy and trounced. The main difference here is that the enemy has been waging this coup in slow motion, and controlling the flow of information to the people about what is happening all the while.

Americans do hold responsibility, I dont disagree with you completely. But you need to know you are being attacked in order to fight back. This corporate problem is like a cancer. It has been growing and eating away at us silently for years before we even knew it was a problem, and now we have to use a treatment that will harm us as well as the cancer to even have a chance of getting rid of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

where do you get off saying that all mexicans dont care about america etc etc.. race bait much? how bout if i said all americans are fat, lazy and arrogant? people like you want to blame their problems on the mexicans and illegals because your life isnt as great as you think it should be. find another scapegoat, all you are doing is creating hate. it makes me feel like maybe you got your ass kicked one day by a mexican, or maybe you got your girl taken by a mexican. maybe you had a mexican girlfriend who dumped your ass. whatever the case you seem to have a problem with mexicans. sorry that mexicans have ruined your life so bad that you post ignorant hate on a conspiracy site. i joined this site for conspiracy theories and lately i just find myself on here defending people of my heritage not all, but most of them are great hardworking people who care about this country as much as you. how many hispanics are in the military fighting for your freedom? how many died so you can post ignorant hate filled crap on this site? i was born here i am of mexican descent, my people have lived within this countrys borders before it was america, my great grandmother was from one of the oldest spanish settlements in the u.s penitas texas, look it up. people of mexican descent will be here and continue to be here and possibly outnumber you very soon. send all the illegals back tomorro i could care less, that is not going to solve all your problems. i'm sick of the people on here who think they are so much better than the illegals a bunch of snobs you are, no better than the elites who thumb their noses at us all and laugh at the hate they have created. go cry them a river they have more to do with your crappy life than some illegal.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join