It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My beliefs have changed regarding 911

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Originally posted by ANOK

thus causing the object with the least mass to be the most damaged due to it's higher deceleration.

What utter drivel.

LOL you need to read Newtons 3rd law of physics.

When objects collide the forces on each is equal, the greater mass receives the least damaged because it's deceleration (sometimes called backward acceleration) is less than the lower mass object.

I'm not surprised you don't understand this, you've failed to understand every physics principle brought up so far.

Please for gods sake read...AN EXAMPLE..

Consider the interaction between a male and female figure skater in pair figure skating. A woman (m = 45 kg) is kneeling on the shoulders of a man (m = 70 kg); the pair is moving along the ice at 1.5 m/s. The man gracefully tosses the woman forward through the air and onto the ice. The woman receives the forward force and the man receives a backward force. The force on the man is equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to the force on the woman. Yet the acceleration of the woman is greater than the acceleration of the man due to the smaller mass of the woman.

Many observers of this interaction have difficulty believing that the man experienced a backward force. "After all," they might argue, "the man did not move backward." Such observers are presuming that forces cause motion. In their minds, a backward force on the male skater would cause a backward motion. This is a common misconception that has been addressed elsewhere in The Physics Classroom.

www.physicsclassroom.com...

Read that then go read the rest of the physics and understand how colliding bodies act.

You OS'ers whole argument is base on 'common misconceptions'.

[edit on 6/15/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

thus causing the object with the least mass to be the most damaged due to it's higher deceleration.

What utter drivel.

LOL you need to read Newtons 3rd law of physics.

The example you copy/pasted here doesn't address your prior statement, which I correctly pointed out as sheer lunacy and ignorance.

Newton's 3rd can be used to describe the transfer of energy in a collision, but DOES NOT specifically address which body will be more damaged in the event of that collision. My post pointed out just how bad your statement about which will be more damaged truly is.

It's obvious you don't have a clue. You added in that last bit. You own it. You get to live with the egg on your face for stating it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I actually quite like this post, its rather good but i do have some problems with it and with all theories around 9/11. The problem i have is thus, the official version is full of holes and i just cant believe it not matter how what rationale i go with. However most of the conspiracy theories are the same I have never read a theory that screams out at me, allot of them also appear to contradict each other and never answered all the questions and I am sorry but this appears to be the same, for example you said

“However with this stated, I do believe that WTC 7 was caused in part, by demolitions as it was beyond repair obviously and the use of demolitions only aided in brining it down for the safety of the public and others on site that day. WTC 7 was brought down because it had to be. No other reason in my mind exists.”

Emmmm why did the gov not just tell us all that at the time?

The pentagon, again every time i see pictures of the pentagon I cannot say that was a plane, were are the marks on the grass, where is all the wreckage, why not show more footage. Sorry but i don’t buy that it was anything other than a missile. As for flight 93 even if it was hit with missile would we not still see some wreckage?

Now at the same time i really do believe it was Al’ Qaeda that flew those planes but I think the gov had their hand in it. My views on this are quite complex I really want to take some time out like you have to develop my own theory but i don’t have the time. I do not have any answers for any of this but one day if i get time i will investigate!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

My former room mates father is a general stationed out of the country, not going to say where due to it would kind of let out who it is.

However, when my friend asked his father "what happened on 9/11?"

His dad said, "I can't talk about that."

That's just my two cents of personal experience.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

It's obvious you don't have a clue. You added in that last bit. You own it. "You get to live with the egg on your face for stating it." (It's not a cat fight but nerd fights are fun!)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Nobody wants to go near questioning my sources. There are also former Navy Seals, snipers, and others who are currently active who concur; better to be working than starving on the street. Somebody questioned one line from a previous post. Mainstream media gets caught in it all the time. Anyone see Ron Paul on MSM, then on Alex Jones? MANY within the MSM say, "Nope, not an inside job, I don't think we are getting the entire story though." Political response, when in private, or to other "realms" of media, they say, "It is, off the record, but what can I do about it other than get hurt, get fired, get slandered, get blackmailed? They have stuff on everyone, so they can ruin your life, or take it depending on how much of a threat they think you have, and what they decide to do." It is no secret, if you go through, look around, some may have made statements like that on youtube. I had some say that to my face, including full Professors of Physics and other Sciences. An EXAMPLE if what happened to this journalist, Helen (forget her last name). Once labeled as "racist" or "anti semitic" you get destroyed, just from the accusation. It was easier to do that, then undermine her credibility that it would have been to eliminate her.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by AdmiralX]

OH, some politicians, when you befriend them, corner them and ask about it. OFF THE RECORD, with nobody around, feeling somewhat secure, they will (in my experience) further support the point that somebody chose to mock. There are some truths that ruin careers. Think about seeing somebody shoplift. If telling on them, taddling, or mentioning it could get you killed, or ruined (discredited or worse), and you felt, "Not my candy bar, not effecting me at all", would you risk what YOU have to make a stand? NO, and maybe 1 in 500 would. I know some of that character, who say, "Kill me, I die living under Jesus, the right way, not supporting evil, let them come for me." They are "Few and far between." Oh, and I am also a Psychologist so feel free to think I am somebody who has not studied human behavior. Also a good poker player, so keep trying disinfo people, just checking back to read more of your lunacy, and delusions.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by AdmiralX]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Interesting for sure

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

So the murder of thousands of people and the resulting horrors of the subsequent wars is looked upon by all your top "contacts" as being a bit like someone stealing a chocolate bar.

Riiiiight.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Knowing if you talk, you get hurt, or your family, lose all you have, lose career, or worse wins out when you know telling will not help. The cops in my analogy can't help and you just ask for trouble. If Colin Powell said, 911 was an inside job, do you think he'd have time to explain?

If it helps, instead of theft, suppose a person saw their neighbors killed by their supervisor's supervisors. What would telling do?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Oh dear....

Oh, and I am also a Psychologist so feel free to think I am somebody who has not studied human behavior.

Wow...just...wow....

But, it gets better:

Also a good poker player, so keep trying disinfo people, just checking back to read more of your lunacy, and delusions.

I honestly, and seriously, hope you are not currently practicing.

Do you still go to CME every year?? Do 'groups', and stuff like that??

Oh, and the signature, well...it can speak for itself, perhaps:

signature
911 was an inside job, free Gaza, I understand why Skynet wanted all human beings gone; few "people" cause death and suffering to majority over history.

I emphasized a portion, there....because it speaks volume as to a person's mindset.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralX
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

If it helps, instead of theft, suppose a person saw their neighbors killed by their supervisor's supervisors. What would telling do?

Telling would have the suspect investigated and, most likely, arrested and charged with murder.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You won't get much traction here.

Remember one of the greatest analogies for our modern times.
The Matrix.
Mental prison.
They don't read, they don't question, they follow.
The red/blue pill option is not even offered, they probably couldn't handle it.

The truth is in plain sight. Planes don't bring down skyscrapers. It will never happen again. You are right, everybody is afraid of the MOB that runs our government.
Well, not everybody. We have our patriots.
physics911.net...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I cannot understand how, for truthers full of angst with the US government, there is absolutely no recognition of a change of administration.

Was Obama " in on it " ?

If not, why would he be leading an administration keen to silence and murder people to protect the crimes of former Republican politicians ?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Sorry...the "Admiral" comes in, with nothing but more of the same baloney.... with a twist that involves the "story" of "Being in the know" due ot the "people in the military"....oh, come on...only people who fall for that nonsense think "Chia Pets" are great Christmas gifts!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Remember one of the greatest analogies for our modern times.
The Matrix.
Mental prison.
They don't read, they don't question, they follow.
The red/blue pill option is not even offered, they probably couldn't handle it.

The truth is in plain sight. Planes don't bring down skyscrapers. It will never happen again. You are right, everybody is afraid of the MOB that runs our government.
Well, not everybody. We have our patriots.
physics911.net...

Patriots who don't even attempt to determine how much damage was caused to a building by the airplane impacts and fire before forming a theory about what cause the collapse of a building that was hit by an airplane and set on fire?

[edit on 16-6-2010 by iamcpc]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
I cannot understand how, for truthers full of angst with the US government, there is absolutely no recognition of a change of administration.

Was Obama " in on it " ?

If not, why would he be leading an administration keen to silence and murder people to protect the crimes of former Republican politicians ?

It depends on who you ask, or to be precise, which conspiracy web site you go to.

According to the "9/11 was staged by secret satan worshipping numerologists" theorists, Hillary Clinton is an agent for the Illuminati and the Bilderburgs., which by the five degrees of association, "Kevin Bacon" games the conspiracy people play, implicates Pres. Obama as being an agent for the Illuminati as well.

However, if you ask the "9/11 was staged by Bush/Cheney", Obama only thinks he's the president. The real power is still in the hands of the PNAC cabal and Obama is simply a powerless puppet who is completely ignorant of how toothless he is.

However, if you ask the "Jewish World Order" people, well, the shadowy Mossad agents are everywhere and Obama doesn't need to be involved. Actually, *nobody* is involved becuase everyone from the FAA to NORAD to the NYFD to the boy scouts always have Mossad secret agents infiltrating them and acting independently and anonymously. No matter whose name you point out as being responsible for making the final decisions, the REAL decision was always made by some nameless person that can never be identified.

These conspiracy people always complain that noone ever listens to what they're saying. They need to be careful what they wish for.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

I have an idea.
Why don't you go to the link I have posted, and pose your questions THERE!
Better to preach to the choir?

It is not my desire to lead you by the hand to truth. Too many to lead, and I am not the Pied Piper.
The Pied Piper(s) of the OS certainly earn their keep though. You can count on them to show up here.

There are plenty of signs that point to the fact that the U.S. is a failed state. Start there if you really want to figure out what is going on. I don't have all of the answers, but I DO know B.S. when I see it.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by iamcpc

I have an idea.

I would love to go to your link and pose my questions. They don't have the option to post comments or e-mail them. They present logical arguements but I still feel like, when investigating the collapse of a building that was hit by an airplane and set on fire, you should at least attempt to estimate the damage done by the airplane impacts and fire before forming a theory about why that building collapsed.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

Jet fuel has NO affect on steel girders. Certainly it will burn flammable material until the fire is extinguished.
To cut steel, I have to use a "cutting torch", with oxygen to get the Acetylene at the correct temperature.
MUCH HOTTER than Diesel/Jet Fuel burns.
The engines would have only done minimal, if any, structural damage.

What we saw on 911 was extraordinary. The planning and execution, near flawless.
It is a clear sign that things are not what they appear to be, but only to those with the ability to recognize that.

Look at the steel girders in my link. They have been cut by something.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by iamcpc

I have an idea.

It is not my desire to lead you by the hand to truth. Too many to lead, and I am not the Pied Piper.
The Pied Piper(s) of the OS certainly earn their keep though. You can count on them to show up here.

There are plenty of signs that point to the fact that the U.S. is a failed state. Start there if you really want to figure out what is going on. I don't have all of the answers, but I DO know B.S. when I see it.

This is the thing; if you suffer from the delusion that the US is a "failed state " then I wonder how objective you can be in considering the facts of 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join