It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My beliefs have changed regarding 911

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 767doctor
re: the OP

Welcome to the dark side, mikelee. All the chimp screaming about disinfo agents is expected whenever a truther has a change of heart as you did. That should be sort of a reaffirmation that the other side is mainly fueled by paranoia and ignorance.

And your side is fueled by paychecks from the government.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralX
Zreply to post by frozenspark

the dis/mis info is amazing. They must be paid well, or are 10 year olds in Tel Aviv sitting in homes u.s. tax payers bought, on internet the billions they get sent pays for. No need to work, just surf around misleading people. Nothing you've said discounts my posts, and hopefully people continue to wake up. Or, maybe an nsa or cia worker sitting in a cubicle.

haha... the conclusions you jump to are amazing. So _I_ am disinfo agent, and you, the one who supports the OS, are not? Gimme a break. It's as though you decided to be cool and become a truther, but then noticed how everyone else started to follow that trend and decided to, again, blow your ego up and be better than everyone by reversing your decision. Oh you non-conformist you.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

Good grief! Thanks for proving my point.

The only people who know that the Towers couldn't have collapsed thinks that a tree(100% solid, one continuous piece, no welds, no bolted connections, no floor system) is a good scale model for a WTC tower(95% air! column welds and bolted connections, floor system tied to core and exterior columns by bolted connections); never mind that they have a complete disregard for the square-cube law for scaling. Ever notice how if you ram a hot wheels car into a wall at scale speed of say 65 mph, the car doesn't get a scratch? Per the square-cube law, the more you scale down, the proportionally stronger the objects are to whats being scaled.

You were saying about your physics prowess?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi

re: the OP

Welcome to the dark side, mikelee. All the chimp screaming about disinfo agents is expected whenever a truther has a change of heart as you did. That should be sort of a reaffirmation that the other side is mainly fueled by paranoia and ignorance.

And your side is fueled by paychecks from the government.

Again, you prove my point! It's like shooting fish in a barrel!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Ever notice how if you ram a hot wheels car into a wall at scale speed of say 65 mph, the car doesn't get a scratch?

Yeah, good point. This proves the official story is true.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Again, you prove my point! It's like shooting fish in a barrel!

Nah, it's more like flying a remote-controlled military plane into a building filled with civilians and explosives. Oh, and then saying it was a airliner that wasn't scheduled to fly that day.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Ever notice how if you ram a hot wheels car into a wall at scale speed of say 65 mph, the car doesn't get a scratch?

Yeah, good point. This proves the official story is true.

So did you entirely miss my point about scaling? You were the one who said he has a good grasp of physics. I'm wondering how you can, and still make the mistake you did in your RC plane/tree scenario. Only someone completely ignorant of physics can stand behind such a foolish comparison.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"Welcome to the dark side, mikelee. All the chimp screaming about disinfo agents is expected whenever a truther has a change of heart as you did. That should be sort of a reaffirmation that the other side is mainly fueled by paranoia and ignorance."

The link below is to a post (3rd from the top) by mikelee made approximately six months ago, when he was allegedly a truther. Please read the post carefully and decide for yourself if this is an entry written by a genuine truther:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some of my favorite excerpts from the above post:

"Yet with this and other pretty well layed out evidence that actually does suggest beyond a doubt that an airliner did impact the Pentagon, there are still those who claim otherwise but again, offer no proof other than personal attacks,"

Do most truthers believe beyond a doubt that an airliner impacted with the Pentagon? As for your comment on personal attacks, does calling people simple minded, paranoid and ignorant fall into this category?

"All of us have been divided by spooks planted on both sides of this 911 saga."

This above statement is a riot, since, who would know better about this than someone who has been on both sides? Or should I say, alleges to have been on both sides?

"In conclusion I propose that WE ALL make a concerted effort to stop the name calling,"

Again, does this name calling include words like simple minded, paranoid and ignorant?

Yeah, welcome to the darkside mikelee, even though by all accounts, you have always been there.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Only someone completely ignorant of physics can stand behind such a foolish comparison.

Only someone completely ignorant of physics could casually say something like this:

"Ever notice how if you ram a hot wheels car into a wall at scale speed of say 65 mph, the car doesn't get a scratch?"

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Good grief! Thanks for proving my point.

The only people who know that the Towers couldn't have collapsed thinks that a tree(100% solid, one continuous piece, no welds, no bolted connections, no floor system) is a good scale model for a WTC tower(95% air! column welds and bolted connections, floor system tied to core and exterior columns by bolted connections); never mind that they have a complete disregard for the square-cube law for scaling. Ever notice how if you ram a hot wheels car into a wall at scale speed of say 65 mph, the car doesn't get a scratch? Per the square-cube law, the more you scale down, the proportionally stronger the objects are to whats being scaled.

You were saying about your physics prowess?

A hot wheels car is not a scale representation the the true construct and materials of a car. That is the dumbest analogy I have ever heard. When was the last time you replaced the styrofoam guard that holds up the plastic bumper on your HW car? They are solid little hunks of metal and any scale representation they have is in appearance, not construction.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
A hot wheels car is not a scale representation the the true construct and materials of a car. That is the dumbest analogy I have ever heard. When was the last time you replaced the styrofoam guard that holds up the plastic bumper on your HW car? They are solid little hunks of metal and any scale representation they have is in appearance, not construction.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

You guys are killing me. First off, it was a thought exercise on scaling. Are you being deliberately obtuse? And do you even realize that you agreed with me? The whole point of the Hot Wheels analogy is that it's purposely poor because you cant scale down a material's strength, hence my pointing out the square-cube law.

Imagine a 1/8th scale car, which weighs a scale 8 lbs(1/512th of 4000 lbs). Its made of steel, and everything is pretty well scaled. It hits a wall at a scale speed of 8 mph(1/8th of 65 mph). Does it get damaged as badly as a real car doing 65? Of course not. Any scale modeling is worthless with impacts, which is why its done with computers.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by 767doctor]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 767doctor

I never said anything about the remote-controlled plane hitting the tree at "scale speed". If a remote-controlled plane hits a tree at 450 miles per hour, would it cut the tree at the point of impact and cause the top part to fall over, or would it cause the tree to implode?

My point is that if the plane caused as much damage to the WTC buildings as it supposedly did (which it didn't), it would've essentially "cut down the tree", causing the top part to fall over onto the adjacent buildings. There's no way the plane caused the building to implode, sorry.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by kiwasabi]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcpc

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Newtonian Physics isn't about BELIEVING anything.
So cite your source that said that there was something wrong with the newtonian physics on 9/11/01.

A lot of people have claimed that the collapse violated the law of conservation of momentum. Not a single one of them has cited their source for this information.

What is curious is that you need a source to tell you what to think about some simple Newtonian physics rather than understanding it for yourself. But part of the point is that the conservation of momentum depends on the mass of the objects involved therefore it is totally ridiculous that we don't have accurate, trustworthy information on the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE on every level of the towers. Why haven't the clowns claiming to understand physics been demanding that information for the last EIGHT YEARS?

www.globalresearch.ca...

psik

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
But part of the point is that the conservation of momentum depends on the mass of the objects involved therefore it is totally ridiculous that we don't have accurate, trustworthy information on the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE on every level of the towers. Why haven't the clowns claiming to understand physics been demanding that information for the last EIGHT YEARS?

Because that would show that they're lying and only out to support the government's official story. I wonder how much that gig pays, btw.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

It amazes me that anyone in here could possibly get their head around what happened with all of the spewing of dis-info this & that. You people spend about as much time trying to degrade others as you claim to do in your search for the truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

It amazes me that anyone in here could possibly get their head around what happened with all of the spewing of dis-info this & that. You people spend about as much time trying to degrade others as you claim to do in your search for the truth.

Actually, the majority of the degrading of others comes from the disinfo agents themselves. *cough* 767doctor *cough*

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Second verse same as the first.

What kind of reply do you call that?

Just more proof you have nothing to add to the discussion by pretending I haven't supplied anything to refute.

You know exactly what it is that we dispute about the collapses, stop pretending you don't troll.

You disagreeing with someone doesn't mean they are wrong, that is very child like thinking, very egocentric. The only way someone could post like you, with so much confidence, is if you simply don't understand the physics enough to make up your own mind and have convinced yourself you are correct in your assumptions because some authority has said so. You wouldn't be able to analyze the collapses if your life depended on it, your opinion comes from nowhere but your blind belief in authority.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Actually, the majority of the degrading of others comes from the disinfo agents themselves. *cough* 767doctor *cough*

Me calling you out on your seemingly endless supply of bullsh!t isn't degrading you, it's correcting you. Pointing out that your understanding of physics is laughable isn't degrading either, it's calling a spade a spade.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Me calling you out on your seemingly endless supply of bullsh!t isn't degrading you, it's correcting you. Pointing out that your understanding of physics is laughable isn't degrading either, it's calling a spade a spade.

And me calling you a disinfo agent is me calling a spade a spade.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Do you even know what a "spade" is? Or, just spouting a phrase??

I'm sorry, it had to be pointed out....

>shaking head

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join