It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US NORTHCOM Gears Up For Potential Attack On U.S. Soil?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

I've noticed interesting misspellings too such as witch rather than which and there instead of their. And, these misspelling repeat. It would appear that English is not these folks first language. That is fine and I for one am happy for posters from all nations. However, some of these posters represent themselves as Americans and with the nature of the misspellings it just is not likely. Do they even know that we know???

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

oh and where did i claim 2 be american
also ive asked the mods 2 remove ur paranoid off topic post ty

we could but then again where would u go??
mmm good idea actually

[edit on 30-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, anything can happen. It's not outside the realm of possibility. I thought of this a while back and started a thread on it. Very interesting responses there if you're interested. Could We Fight a Foreign Attack on U.S. Soil?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7

oh and where did i claim 2 be american
also ive asked the mods 2 remove ur paranoid off topic post ty

we could but then again where would u go??
mmm good idea actually

[edit on 30-6-2010 by icecold7]

Good thing you weren't trying "2 spk da" languange of "American" then, huh?

Be serious if you want to be taken seriously. We speak like grown ups here.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Blanca Rose

It's going to be a DRILL!

I suggest you take a good long look at the history of the USA and (false flag or no) see how many times 'JUST' DRILLS BECAME THE REAL DEAL.

Calm people.
Be calm. Prepare. Pray.

peace

Why would you drill for something that doesn't have a chance of happening?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Let me just bump this thread (and other relateds) to let people know I found new evidence of CONPLAN3502 - please check it out!!

tc.indymedia.org...
National Level Exercise 2011 docs found on Army Corps fileserver prove upgrade for Secret 'Civil Disturbance Operations CONPLAN 3502' the Master Pentagon Blueprint for RNC/G20 Lockdowns, Policing Disasters & More

By Dan Feidt for Twin Cities Indymedia — Digital presentations posted on an Army Corps of Engineers server, about military operations in a giant FEMA-simulated earthquake drill called National Level Exercise 2011, inadvertently reveal crucial new info about another 'Secret' Pentagon plan, Northcom CONPLAN 3502, including the “trigger” for domestic military 'Civil Disturbance Operations.' CONPLAN 3502 and CONPLAN 3501, 'Defense Support of Civil Authorities,' are the two main military plans used to design the Pentagon's 'footprint' at National Special Security Events like the 2008 Republican National Convention.

Exactly as the Pennsylvania National Guard took over the G20 protester jail operation, other docs show 'Secret' CONPLAN 3502 specifically plans for military-operated detention and search operations within our country. In context, the new material is the most troubling I have ever discovered, and proves anew that underneath Constitutional limited government, a more brutal martial framework is secretly, constantly, extending its reach. DHS/FEMA doesn't like it at all when NLEs get publicized so check it out right away. Full URLs below.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Only few are conscious of the danger that is about to unfold. The US economy is going down the drain and with that, the entire global economy. It's a matter of years, but possibly even shorter. You don't think the US government is stupid, they have seen this coming for years if not decades. A Dutch bank wrote a report years ago about 'times after the Dollar'. The dollar has become unsustainable as a result of endless spending. They are now playing a very dangerous game by ''stimulating'' the economy through pumping billions of dollars into the economy (the Weimar Republic did so too). We are very close in a change of balance - at the point investors re-evaluate whether it's still wise to invest in the US, or rather, they start doubting whether the US could ever return their investments.

We're close to that point and the masses fail to see it. These are the very same people who claimed there would never be another world war after WWI. The consequence is going to be mass hysteria among the unprepared. Grocery stores running out of supplies, causing Katrina events on a national level. Makes sense to have Fema camps and a military command in place, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I find it interesting that everyone is alarmed by this, the military usually do training scenarios in the US all the time usually in remote areas like forests or the dessert. just cuz their "gearing up" does not really signal that everyone should be worried about a potential attack.

Why so paranoid?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Come on, lets be honest, nothing is going to happen, the military do drills all the time and there has to be a first time for everything, doesn't mean a couple of months down the line is going to be martial law, war or and alien invasion.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Only few are conscious of the danger that is about to unfold. The US economy is going down the drain and with that, the entire global economy. It's a matter of years, but possibly even shorter. You don't think the US government is stupid, they have seen this coming for years if not decades. A Dutch bank wrote a report years ago about 'times after the Dollar'. The dollar has become unsustainable as a result of endless spending. They are now playing a very dangerous game by ''stimulating'' the economy through pumping billions of dollars into the economy (the Weimar Republic did so too). We are very close in a change of balance - at the point investors re-evaluate whether it's still wise to invest in the US, or rather, they start doubting whether the US could ever return their investments.

We're close to that point and the masses fail to see it. These are the very same people who claimed there would never be another world war after WWI. The consequence is going to be mass hysteria among the unprepared. Grocery stores running out of supplies, causing Katrina events on a national level. Makes sense to have Fema camps and a military command in place, right?

Good post. Gold and silver have gone up sharply in the past month. You may be right about things changing sooner rather than later. I would like to think we still have "years", but I'm not betting on it. I'd also like to think that our masters will make some attempt to "soft-land", perhaps switching from the dollar in a more orderly manner, to whatever else they have up their sleeve (the IMF recently mentioned gold again).

Unfortunately, our masters seem to like to bring "order out of chaos", so they can rebuild the world to their liking. This being the case, I'm expecting chaos. The world economy is already in chaos, and without serious concerted effort to avert a calamity, things are sure to get ugly.

Sadly, making statements like these often seem to attract the usual "fear-mongering" knee-jerk reactions from the average bear, who can't see the writing on the wall. In a way, it's the head-in-the-sand people, who refuse to be responsible enough to make even minimal preparations, who will aggravate the situation, since they will be the ones in full-throttle panic when the SHTF. Being that they make up 99% of the population, we're in for some trouble...

JR

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Good post. Gold and silver have gone up sharply in the past month. You may be right about things changing sooner rather than later. I would like to think we still have "years", but I'm not betting on it. I'd also like to think that our masters will make some attempt to "soft-land", perhaps switching from the dollar in a more orderly manner, to whatever else they have up their sleeve (the IMF recently mentioned gold again).

It is a public secret that the economy would have collapsed back in 2008 if some of the big banks hadn't been bailed out. You might have heard the conspiracy concerning a group of people whom have bought billions worth of silver - silver that is non-existent in physical form. As soon as the banks actually have to deliver, sh*t will definitely hit the fan. Precious metal prices will skyrocket, whereas FIAT money will depreciate heavily. I doubt banks like JP Morgan will be able to survive if this big scam comes to light.

Unfortunately, our masters seem to like to bring "order out of chaos", so they can rebuild the world to their liking. This being the case, I'm expecting chaos. The world economy is already in chaos, and without serious concerted effort to avert a calamity, things are sure to get ugly.

Sadly, making statements like these often seem to attract the usual "fear-mongering" knee-jerk reactions from the average bear, who can't see the writing on the wall. In a way, it's the head-in-the-sand people, who refuse to be responsible enough to make even minimal preparations, who will aggravate the situation, since they will be the ones in full-throttle panic when the SHTF. Being that they make up 99% of the population, we're in for some trouble...

Very right, but I am quite sure that it has always been like that: very few actually understand what's about the come while the majority believes it's all going to be alright... until SHTF. I have even stopped telling my friends about this. Being a student, you would think that people in their 20s would be more open-minded, but if I tell American friends here at university in Europe about what I expect to happen, they laugh it off.

The very same happened here on ATS (back in 2006) when I suggested that there would be a huge crisis coming, followed by the collapse of the US economy. Particularly Americans tried to make me look like a fool. ''America has the biggest and strongest economy in the world, you are crazy to think it could collapse'', I often heard. Nowadays, most people wouldn't dare saying such a thing. Amazing to see how the sentiment has changed in only four years time. We're living in exponential times.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HongPong

Hi HongPong,

Thank you my friend very much for posting the vid and the link.

FYI I have posted this information on another ATS link here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

May your field yield a hardy harvest,

Star

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Thank you & everyone for the interest in this story. I for one became motivated having seen the RNC2008 and G20 firsthand, I needed to find out where this strange thing came from. For me it is not a 'hypothetical' or exercise, as much as "what the hell just happened right in front of me?" And also the high risk of DNC2012 coming to Minneapolis :-(

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join