It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US NORTHCOM Gears Up For Potential Attack On U.S. Soil?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by Neocon4life

Troll alert!

An educated response to your post would not make any diffrence.

Your name says it all.

Ahhh call me all the names you want, it wont mean a thing WE are in power we have the power we will always have control.. yes you have your little web site that you all migrate to but that's it honestly you have no control you have nothing now go play solider in the woods like you do weekend warrior :]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

So no one knows. I misread the title.
Let me ask again:

How do they know? What intelligence is there for the attack on US..the same "intelligence" they had on 9/11 which they did not act upon correctly, despite the intelligence
they had?
Now they are going to get another corporation with badges and mean gear do WHAT???? For our protection? Wait. I got it. They dont owe us an explanation. Thats it!

Anyone in the know want to answer this?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Americans are the Unconventional foe.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation.

FEMA Executive Orders

There is a lot more Info on the link.

Like I said its been the plan to have a Civil war all along.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Ok having seen all these there isnt anything there that wouldnt qualify as Communist.

Who wrote these? Bush admin or both?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocon4life

Dont worry when it begins ill be on the good side while we take down white redneck hicks like you.... you count on that

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Neocon4life]

Dang racist and threatening all in a line and a half
good job

Question who determines who's good and who's bad because that is were the battle will begin with who or what to believe what someone tells you or what you see with your own eyes may be totally opposite
Because when it goes down you might have to depend on that " white redneck hick" for survival

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well they have been around for over 48 years.

Executive Orders Disposition Tables
John F. Kennedy - 1962
www.archives.gov...

Executive Order Number 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies. The bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

Executive Order Number 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and grant the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 (48 now) years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen.

Suprised?

I told you guys this has been the works since 1913.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Thats why I threw good ole Joe schmo in there because
I had a good feeling thats what they ment

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

None of them were written by the Bush admin...

Executive Orders are in numberical order, as in if Bush ends with EO 19999....Obama would pick up with EO 20000....

The last Executive Order the poster mentions is EO 11921....That was written by Gerald Ford.

Wiki

Executive Order 11921 was an executive order approved by President of the United States Gerald Ford in June 11, 1976. It amends Executive Order 11490 of October 28, 1969, which calls for federal agencies to prepare plans for a state of emergency that would require "over-all civilian manpower mobilization programs" and related emergency measures.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OOOH, like they will actully be able to stop the attack?!?!?!
They'll be tooo busy training, again!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

TPTB have been planning a Civil war in America since 1913.

Well, whoever these TPTB are, are not very effective. If any group had been planning something for 97 years, with no success, they would have quit!

I'm not worried about whoever they may be(if "they" even exist). There are enough REAL threats to worry about, without worrying about some fictitious "TPTB".

You certainly have the right to continue to worry about them, but I have more important things to do with my life.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Thank you. So i deduce by this that this C OMMUNISM has bleen planned for a very long time.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Its called baby steps if they changed this country over night there would be blood in the streets but over time a little more freedom and self being are being taken away and then you have today we dont know who to believe (media) or the Gooberment or neither
From a US stand point
They have raised the tensions in different races with laws stating which color gets to live were (AZ bill) and the President being half African American and American that way if you disagree with his policy you are a raciest
They have separated us with the economy (rich go here, poor go there, middle class almost extinct)
Davide and conquer the oldest and best tactic to destroy or take over
They are tightening the noose
OOPS TPTB were the ones not infoceing the immigration law in the AZ case
then said state enforces the law the gooberment turns on said state distancing the state a little further from the rest
So yes Davide and conquer works well

[edit on 9-6-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The reason it has taken so long is because the Bankers had to get all the Gold and anything of value.

We own nothing.

97 years ago we did not have to pay a tax on our private property. Now we do and then some. While some are sitll the frogs in the pot of now boiling water I have been out of that pot since 2003.

The Powers That Be (TPTB) have had the theft and death of this nation and others planned for a very long time.

I am sorry that their pace is not fast enough for you.

I agree we all do have more importiant things to do with our lives.

But a revolution is comming and everyone better get ready.

What do you think our Founders would do?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

They have separated us with the economy

Who are "they"?
Be specific, don't give me another meaningless name, like "TPTB".
The entire argument defies logic. If these people, if they exist (and I strongly believe that "they" don't) really existed, why would they begin a process that they know will not produce the end goal in their lifetime. Most people who have acquired power, do it for their OWN benefit.
On the other hand, those who try to improve the plight of people, such as the Founding Fathers, understand that their efforts WILL be appreciated in future generations, and that is enough for them.
Who WANTS to start an effort that will "enslave" people, and thus will be HATED by future generations?

Again, you certainly are free to believe what you wish, but the entire idea defies logic.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well let me go backwards if you dont mind.
History is written by the victors

If someone from a future generation woke up and saw only people dependent on government hand outs or waiting for a OK from the government to work and so on. If thats all they saw from birth then how would they know? That before people could go and come as they pleased with out questions or harassment and make a living without government involvement. If they dont know dont tell them.

Now the first part
CFR, Buildaburges and the UN to start
and any other back door dealing outfit were policy's are agreed on with out public knowledge.

I read your sig and the same They are trying to iron out that little stickler
in the constitution as well

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Now the first part CFR, Buildaburges and the UN to start

The problem with those groups are that none EXISTED in 1913. The Bilderbergers were founded in 1954, the UN in 1945, and the CFR in 1921.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If you want a solid historical account of this group, the names of the active players, their plans, their motivations, and activities over the course of the 20th century, read The Anglo-American Establishment by Carrol Quigley, a distinguished professor of history at Georgetown University, who was Bill Clinton's personal mentor, and who was personally mentioned by name in Clinton's inaugural address. This guy had unfettered access to the archives of the Council on Foreign Relations for two years, to research his material. Otherwise, continue to keep your head in the sand.

You have to understand that these people are ideologues--they believe in a certain long term goal for the entire human race, and have established institutions (which will outlive their individual membership) to see the project through to the end. They are not evil in the classical sense of the word, nor do they view themselves as evil. They believe in what they are doing whole heartedly, and they believe that it will be in the best interests of humanity as a whole, long term.

But most importantly, these people are all status seekers, who love to rub shoulders with the movers and shakers who shape world policy, and believe that these movers and shakers SHOULD be in absolute control of everything, to protect the unwashed, uneducated, and powerless masses from destroying each other and our planet. It is an elitist collectivist agenda, which has always ended up poorly for the downtrodden masses that the elites exploit in their self-righteous benevolence.

Regarding your last post. Its true that these groups developed over time, but that is all explained in Quigley's book. The Anglo-American faction of the NWO started in England, around 1907, through the agency and funding of Cecil Rhodes, who was considered the wealthiest man in Europe at the time, second only perhaps to Lord Rothschild. (note that Clinton was a Rhodes scholar as are many in high places in government, intelligence, and industry). He set up a secret society, of which Lord Rothschild was one of the three founding members, modelled after the Barvarian Illuminati and Jesuits, to extend the Anglo-American establishment to every corner of the globe.

From England the group branched out to America, and eventually founded the CFR, which is but the outer circle, consisting of about 4000 members, headed by an inner roundtable group. There are roundtable groups on every continent now, and they are extremely influential in all public affairs, economic, political, social, cultural, etc. Yet they remain highly secretive and out of the public eye.

Quigley discusses all this at length in his book, and he is no kook that you can just dismiss outright. He is the one who got Clinton his Rhodes scholarship. Moreover, he wrote his book in the late 1960s, so a lot of the information is dated. But these groups existed at the time, and had existed since the early part of the 20th century, and there is no reason to believe that they do not exist now.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Angiras]

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Angiras]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

sorry left one out the federal reserve act of 1913 done behind closed doors on Jekyll Island cut dried and brought to life by bankers
or Two League of Nations lol

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Now the first part CFR, Buildaburges and the UN to start

The problem with those groups are that none EXISTED in 1913. The Bilderbergers were founded in 1954, the UN in 1945, and the CFR in 1921.

The Bohemian Club was formed in 1872 and still to this day the elite that are members of before mention groups still attend and have been rumored to make policy decisions there as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Very interesting Thread...I have to admit.

I've not read every post but I've read approx half and here's my 'thought for the day'....

Before I start, please note - I am in no way trying to imply anything about any conspiracy connection between this and 9/11 I merely want to make you think for a moment.

I've seen several point out that this is a DRILL, and go back and forth about if it is or isn't and should we be worried or shouldn't we. BUT.....

I'm I the only one that remembers the radio interview conducted with the local FEMA Director in New York the day of 9/11 after the towers fell? The one that mysteriously disappeared from the net within days of it being posted for all to hear??

For those that either don't remember or have forgotten the FEMA person was asked by the Interviewer something to the effect of:

Interviewer: "How long have you been on the scene and what things are you seeing on the ground that you can tell us?"

FEMA Person: "Well, we actually got here and got set up last night, [on 9/10 I might add], we're set up right here at the Port Authority and we've been trying to help as best we can.........blah blah blah"

Now, this interview was torn apart, dissected and ranted over back and forth for weeks/months and even years later.

What I want to remind you is that according to several documented facts since 9/11 there was a terrorist DRILL going on either that same day or the day before that was supposed to be a readiness response to a terrorist incident where hijacked planes were involved. (I can't remember the full exact details of this supposed DRILL, Google them you'll find them all over I'm sure)

Now we start hearing about a DRILL in the Gulf during the worst disaster this planet has ever seen on an Ecological Scale.

Coincidence? Maybe.
True DRILL and not a False Flag? Maybe.

But, between us? I'd prefer to work, live, laugh and love, like we're going to live forever.

But, prepare, listen, pay attention and be ready like the end is coming tomorrow....

......But I'm sure that's just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join