It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is positive time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I had this weird thought, it said, "God is positive time". Mybe it could of been that good is positive time perception. I am not sure. I am trying to analyze this thought right now and i'm wondering what you guys think.

Any ideas? Can anyone expound for me?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I had this weird thought, it said, "God is positive time". Mybe it could of been that good is positive time perception. I am not sure. I am trying to analyze this thought right now and i'm wondering what you guys think.

Any ideas? Can anyone expound for me?

I can take a crack at it . Anytime you spend with the Bible open in front of you certainly couildn't be negative, unless you are negative.

Anytime spent petitioning what he wants you to do thru prayer can't be negative.

How could it be negative to spend anytime in communion with the father?
Remember who you must go thru to get to him first.
How could anytime spent thinking of Christ be negative?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yes, I recently had what I call a deep spiritual experience (though most who live in fear may call it a mental breakdown), well, in this trance, I saw two pyramids, both representing a kind of energy, one was positive and the other, negative, I saw the positive pyramid flip, and land on top of the negative.

I never channeled spirits before, and this trance kinda just happened, it wasn't planned at all, but I heard a voice tell me that this is what is going to happen, The Positive, Light, Love, The Spirit, is going to conquer and dominate the physical, dark, negative energy.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same spirits spoke to you too.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You see, time is built on numbers. We have to follow a 365 day calendar that was based on Jesus Christ (2000 years so far). There was a theory that if you eliminated time and age by numbers, we would live "forever".

God is positive time could refer to posititivity of what is going on in the now. Basically God uses past and future to show through the now.

There is no such thing as negative time, but if there was then negative time would be time wasted or burned.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i think you may have misheard your thought, and it was actually "God is positively a lime."

So you should get as many limes as possible and worship them, for they are God.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I am trying to analyze this thought right now and i'm wondering what you guys think.

Your problem is that you are trying to figure this out by using the same rationale that gave you this:

Mybe it could of been that good is positive time perception. I am not sure.

Do you see the problem here? It's a vicious circle, huh?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
positive time = future time

God = future time

We will meet God in future time

Hopefully that will be soon

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Time is an illusion. What happened in the past happened in the now. When something in the future happens, it will happen in the now. The intellect draws from past experiences (the conditioned mind) and projects into the future. Stop cognitive activity and you experience the now (reality).

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Why can't now be time? What happened in the past, happened in the now? What? A different now? Are you saying i should appreciate my surroundings better? By living in the now i just observe my surroundings more? So that is it?

Clearly there is a past and future, how would we be on a computer if someone didn't invent it in a past now, or in past time, or negative time?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

When someone invented the computer, they did it in the now. Looking to the past, you reflect on that which doesn't exist. There's nothing complicated about it. Nothing is real except that which occurs now. Your mind habitually reflects backwards and forwards, but your consciousness is always established in the now. Past and future are cognitive fictions.

new topics

top topics

join