It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The birth of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is something all that engage in posting pro or anti israel's actions should know before starting typing , listen to both sides of the story ( both israeli prsident Shimon Peres and also the refugees from palestine , but most importantly the details surrounding most events)

I won't make any comments myself as i've had my share of racist and anti jew coming from activists escaped from mental institutions

Wish you a pleasant and educative watch

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

I won't make any comments myself as i've had my share of racist and anti jew coming from activists escaped from mental institutions

Strange, I find myself constantly battling very weak willed pro israeli people who can't think for themselves and I pity them as they were raised to believe a book as truth.

Nice video though, I learned that all the religions lived in israel together peacefully for hundreds of years, until israel decided to kick out their neighbors and try to take it for themselves.

If memory serves me right, it was God who kicked them out, and they weren't supposed to return until he said so. I must not have heard the message.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0

Strange, I find myself constantly battling very weak willed pro israeli people who can't think for themselves and I pity them as they were raised to believe a book as truth.

If i was to be paid for it than i would do it also and give it more of my time ( like the zionists are doing in here ) but i have to earn a living

fact is that that book they were taught upon has turned in something else long ago , the talmud offers now their primary teachings as it is stated in the talmud itself / the torah comes on second place . but this can be a good subject for another thread

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

Nice video though, I learned that all the religions lived in israel together peacefully for hundreds of years, until israel decided to kick out their neighbors and try to take it for themselves.

If memory serves me right, it was God who kicked them out, and they weren't supposed to return until he said so. I must not have heard the message.

You know I can understand the dissent towards Israel. Even myself being a christian I support Israel because they have a covenant with God. God says himself he's married to Israel and he gave them the land that they are now in. God exiled the Jews from the holy land and he brought them back. Israel through all time has moved in and out of God's favor serving other God's and rejecting his ways. Soon after God delivered them out of egypt they were already sacrificing to other Gods and God wanted to wipe them out and start over with Moses but Moses reminded him of his covenant. My point is Israel is in a state of rebellion against God, and their actions reflect that But, one thing i've learned is that you don't mess with another man's wife unless you want the wrath of the husband. God said i will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you (Israel). Israel will remain for eternity and God will setup his kingdom there, there's no stopping them. Besides all the earth and the fulness thereof is God's and if he chooses to evict those so he can give it to his bride its his business.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hello,

Are not all humanity derived from God's chosen; All peoples can be traced back to Abraham?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think all humanity is God's chosen people.

Somewhere it is a lesson to his people; us, to watch-out and don't follow the example of Zionists/Zealots/Frauds.

This entire situation is S.A.D...Separative anxiety Disorder. We are separating ourselves by uniting with the Zionists.

Let the flames begin...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
thanks for the link
it was nice to know that living together IS posible for these varied groups

this is at the heart of what ANtI zionism is trying to say I think (IMHO)

I hope it can occure again before we all get sucked into another world wide maelstrom ,meat grinder, while the zionist bankers live in south america or someplace out on the sidelines

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
do you find yourself battling -

"Righteous Father, though THE WORLD does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.-John17.25

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves.-Rev20.9

But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother-Gal4.26

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."-John18.36

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.-Matt21.43

I am going there to prepare a place for you.-John14.2

The LORD will create a new thing on earth-Jer31.22

you will be called by a new name-Is62.2,65.15,Rev3.12

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.-Is65.17

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.-2Cor3.17

the LORD is our king -Is33.22

The LORD is King for ever and ever-Ps10.16

"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'.."He was made king, however-Luke19.14

The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king.-Rev17.11

"We have no king but Caesar," the chief priests answered.-John19.15

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

when the wicked rule, the people groan-Prov29.2

I will restore your judges as in days of old, your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City."-Is1.26

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—Phil3.3

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!-2Cor5.17

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

Another interesting note on the Biblical side - in Genesis it's written that Abram (who'd become Abraham later) had a son with his Egyptian slave Haggar. This son was named Ishmael, and after Sara got jealous of Haggar's place as the mother to Abram's only son (this was before Israel was born), she forced Abram to exile Haggar.

As Haggar sat holding her child in the desert alone - an angle appeared to her and told her that her son and his descendants would forever be a thorn in the side of Abraham's descendants)....

Funny thing is the Arabs call themselves the son's of Ishmael, and guess what they've been ever since the nation of Israel was established...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Another interesting note on the Biblical side - in Genesis it's written that Abram (who'd become Abraham later) had a son with his Egyptian slave Haggar. This son was named Ishmael, and after Sara got jealous of Haggar's place as the mother to Abram's only son (this was before Israel was born), she forced Abram to exile Haggar.

As Haggar sat holding her child in the desert alone - an angle appeared to her and told her that her son and his descendants would forever be a thorn in the side of Abraham's descendants)....

Funny thing is the Arabs call themselves the son's of Ishmael, and guess what they've been ever since the nation of Israel was established...

Hello,

For what it's worth...

"and after Sara got jealous of Haggar's place as the mother to Abram's only son (this was before Israel was born), she forced Abram to exile Haggar."

Our SAD situation is linked to jealousy?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

who is israel ?

He (Jesus) answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."-Matt15.24

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.-John10.27

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
lets go isreal lets go!
lets go isreal lets go!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.-Gal4.24

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.-Gal3.29

the law that was put into effect through angels-Acts7.53

For to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son-Heb1.5

firstborn among many brothers-Rom8.29

the head of every man is Christ-1Cor11.3

he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit-1Cor6.17

Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize.-Col2.18

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I think you, like many Christians have been deceived by the Zionists into believing that this modern incarnation of Israel is actually the biblical Israel. It is nothing more than a secular state with a secular gov't hiding under the guise of Judaism. Search youtube for all the videos of real Rabbi's protesting Israel, the people of Israel where kicked out by God as already mentioned and have no claim to Palestine.
Have you read about all the Jews that refused to move there after WWII? Many that did relocate had to be bribed and Palestininan's had to be displaced to make way. Now, there is very little left of Palestinian land that before the creation of Israel housed Jews and Arabs in peace.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

makes this interesting though

Do not rejoice, all you Philistines,
that the rod that struck you is broken;
from the root of that snake will spring up a viper,
its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.-Is14.29

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Answer. Yes. Essentially the Jew/Arab power struggles date all the way back to Ishmael trying to claim the birthright of the first born. And the Jews claim that the great I am intentially gave the birthright of Abraham to Isaac.

And the Muslims claim they are the descendent of Ismael. And they are still fighting wars that date from the BCE. Israel vs the Assyrians. The Jews against the Persians.

It was said that time was a wheel in the ancient world. Ages once past would come again. There is even the time wave zero posts on this site. Something to think about.

and this little section of Leviticus 26 is something to think about.
40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ntech]

new topics

top topics

join