It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live oil leak feed discussion thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir Solomon

I don't believe so.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Boa Deep C ROV is on "distribution hose relocation" duties. I'm assuming this is the delivery hose for the dispersant. Anyone have more info? It would be nice if someone could tell us exactly what is going on down there.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We need 10.000 barrels of Corexit, STAT!

Who knows though. I'm ready to see it blow up by now, but maybe they have it all under control afterall.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Right now BOA Deep C ROV 1 has some good shots of what I'm guessing is wreckage from the rig.

edit:corrected rov

[edit on 6/21/2010 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Have a look at Ocean Intervention's cam right now. It's following a large structure made from tubing down from the surface. It has a slot in the bottom that makes me think it may be meant to slide over the cap. Can't do a screen shot at the mo, sorry.

Anyone know what that is?

www.sanaracreations.fi...
(Ocean Intervention III ROV 2)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I use this link for multi cams

link

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
I use this one..

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

Unfortunately these two cause my terrible pos Linkysys (never buying Linksys again) router to crash and I have to go physically reset it after trying to load one of those pages.

The one I had found was auto updating jpg thumbnails instead of actually embedding all the streams. Still trying to find it but having no luck.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PullThePin

This link here has the reality check page's master feed list. You can select which one you want to watch and cycle through them all.

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Thanks for another ROV cam link page.

BTW, for those that may not already know this, when you click upon a link on this page mentioned above, it will want to open a media player, and of course you can use Windows media player, but for those that want to make a recording of these ROV feeds, download VLC (open source and free) and you can click a record button and start/stop recording this stuff while monitoring it.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Whats going on with Enterprise ROV1? It looks like some of the oil has become suspended while the rest of it is moving. Is this just because of the ROV's camera? Or is the camera lens dirty?!?

*edited* eh, Never mind. I think the feed is playing up. It keeps stopping and starting.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by shaolin_dragon]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that the thing on the bottom right of the screen flapping around in the oil looks like the skeleton of Tony Haywood? link

If you think it looks like a skeleton star me

[edit on 21-6-2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
Does anyone else think that the thing on the bottom right of the screen flapping around in the oil looks like the skeleton of Tony Haywood? link

Heh, as much as I'm pretty confident its not a skeleton, it does look like one. Maybe they uncovered Davy Jones, and he's mad! Otherwise, I cant make out what that is at all.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Seems like some oil on the cam too. I've seen it a few other times too.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
yesterday at around8;45pm eastern time i was looking at rover 3 cam and there was people from bp cleaning the camera,when i saw that black guy repeatedly throwing middle finger to the camera....

just shows you what kind of people work there,even after everything happened...the human race is a shame.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join