It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo/what are these people with black eyes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Full-eye contacts?! What will they think of next?
That sounds like it would be all uncomfortable and such, though.
I would think that they would fold up or something.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
WHo/what are these people with black eyes?

As mentioned by another poster, demon possessed. But they appear to exhibit `human characteristics`, such as humor and laughter. Soul-less? I don't know, really. I figured if they could laugh and cry, then take them as `humans` for now, only if they do not come off as creepy.

[edit on 2010-6-10 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

On the 5 or 6 between GC and Fulton/Wall Street.

I understand also some skepticism and reference to black contacts lenses and goths - this particular person was suited and booted.

But like i said it wasn't just the eyes it was the complete experience of this person in his totality.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Your experience has given me a little pause. Since everyone is terrified of them, I've been assuming that the black-eyed people are genuinely dangerous. But the child thanking you so deeply, saying it meant so much to him...

I don't have any theories as to exactly what they are, but I'm going to write this as if they're people with a disorder. that's not my actual theory.

Whatever it is that gives these people black eyes is a strange sort of energy that, in m ost people, induces deep fear; possibly hallucinations, like those experienced by your client. In a very real sense they DO suck away people's positive emotions, but they don't mean to do it and it's more of a side effect of whatever they exude. What they really want is some kindness. They want to be treated the way that most of our major religions tell us to treat the unfortunate.

If I ever encounter one of the black-eyed people, I'm going to test this out. No matter how terrified I am of them, I'm going to try to be charitable. If I can't handle letting them in, I'll tell them, "I'm going to be honest, I'm terrified of you. why is that?" or as close as I can. If anyone else is brave enough, I suggest they swear themselves to the same.

Similarly, does anyone have any ideas of how to attract these entities?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zamo1993
This is interesting. I hadn't heard of "black-eyed people" before this.

My cousin's eyes change colors. I don't mean sometimes they look blue and sometimes they look green. They literally change from brown to blue to grey to green to hazel and combinations of those. I don't know how it's possible, since eye color is due to melanin content, but it happens nonetheless.

My eyes are like that aswell. I think it depends on the lightning or maybe the weather.
Sometimes my eyes are blue, sometimes grey, sometimes green.
Ive even thought that I might have issues with my passport because of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hello all!
First time poster and love the site, we're all helping the greater good!
Just wanted to add that i read an article about these people that i read in a conspiracy magazine a few or so months ago. No hard evidence was provided except for testimonies but it was an interesting and fun (and a little scary) article to read.
Here is a link to it
www.nexusmagazine.com... tuemart&Itemid=44
I would like to add (i am not paid by or in any way affiliated with the magazines) that the article about this came from Nexus and a magazine called New Dawn that is very similar are both great magazines that discuss conspiracies, ufo's, metaphysics, etc (both are Australian) and i think many members of the site would enjoy them.
Anyway, first of many posts and i look forward to working with you all

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My eyes also change color - from blue - gray - green. Just the other day my boyfriend told me that my eyes did not look like they belonged to me. I ask him what he meant by that and he said they just did not look like my eyes usually do. About 15 minutes later he said they looked normal again.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Just wanted to add my two cents. I have eyes that change color from green to brown. This is what i have noticed.

Bunched around my pupil is medium brown pigment while the rest of the iris is green.

When my pupil contracts mostly green is showing because the brown pigment shrinks.

As the pupil dilates only brown can be seen because the brown pigment expands with the iris.

So in different lighting conditions my eyes seem to change color. I noticed this mechanism of my eyes while looking in the mirror as a child in full light and covering one eye with my hand and then removing it quickly to catch the pupil dilation.

Also, my oldest sister has two different colored eyes, one is medium brown the other is so dark the iris appears to be black.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by mateofstate]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zamo1993
This is interesting. I hadn't heard of "black-eyed people" before this.

My cousin's eyes change colors. I don't mean sometimes they look blue and sometimes they look green. They literally change from brown to blue to grey to green to hazel and combinations of those. I don't know how it's possible, since eye color is due to melanin content, but it happens nonetheless.

Sounds kind of creepy lol. I would try and find the kid again. The place you dropped him off at would probably be a good place to start looking.

Also, the client, (I hope this doesn't sound rude) does he have a diagnosed mental condition or anything?

My eyes do that, sometimes they are green, sometimes blue, and sometimes grey. Thing is I never noticed, it was pointed out to me by a few people.

I have put it down to the size of my pupils, maybe as they grow and shrink with light // dark, it somehow causes my iris (responsible for controlling the diameter and size of the pupils and the amount of light reaching the pupil) to change colour. Best thing i can think of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join