It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo/what are these people with black eyes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
One possible explanation is Anaridia, it's a condition which makes the eye essentially appear black. Here's a pic.

www.google.com...://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1995/illpres/c-eyes.gif&imgre furl=http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1995/illpres/more-anaridia.html&usg=__8YuBTleDWMXsf7rh7HFhoJcUm84=&h=79&w=200&sz=11&hl=en&u m=1&itbs=1&tbnid=G0rSjGdUmZE2AM:&tbnh=41&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpictures%2Bof%2Baniridia%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1T4ADSA_enUS363US363 %26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&sa=X&rlz=1T4ADSA_enUS363US363&tbs=isch:1&start=3#tbnid=G0rSjGdUmZE2AM&start=7

Now I've investigated a couple claims of these critters in New Orleans. And had 1 encounter. The one I encountered was supposedly stalking this young man, asking to come in his home, for rides in his car etc... Very well spoken, very pushy.

As we walked to my car parked near Ja Brewery by st louis cathedral, the black eyed child appeared. Quite literally out of nowhere. He approached me, not the client. He said he needed for me to let him in my car and give him a ride over to the warehouse district. I obliged, and although the client was freaked out, I allowed the kid to sit in the front seat whith the client in the back.

I spoke to the young man, I guess he was about 12. His reponses were very articulate. Surprisingly articulate for a child his age. It was about a fifteen minute ride in traffic. I finally broke down and asked about the eyes. "Are you aware that your eyes are completely black?", I said. "Yes", he responded. "Why is that", I asked as calmly as I could.. "Because they are". "Contacts?" "No." "Medical condition?" "I wouldn't consider it a medical condition although you might MR J." I'm thinking how did this kid no my name and is the client hoaxing me. I look in the rearview and he's glued to his seat, looks like we've hit 10 Gs in my car.

We finally arrived in the warehouse district and I asked the black eyed child to direct me to his destination. He had my drop him off at the old confederate museum. He opened the door and looked at me and simply said "Thank you." I said your welcome. THe child replied "No, really, thank you very much. THis means a great deal to me".

The client told me to drive. I waited for the child to enter, I figured his parents worked there or something. And he just walked in. I drove off. I pulled over by Harrahs and the client hopped in the front seat, obviously terrified. He asked me how I remained so calm. My reply was, it was just a kid. WHy would I be terrified of a child? "You let that thing in the car and he climbed in the back seat and sat on me". I was watching the entire time. No he didn't. Yes he did. He took every bit of happiness and joy and every positive emotion I had and ripped it from me.

Now I felt no despair. No negative feelings. Nothing supernatural. Just a black eyed kid who was a little weird who needed a ride. But at this point I thought I had a lunatic in my car. I dropped him off at home. And have had 2 subsequent follow ups, with multiple team members. This guy claims to still see the child everywhere he goes. He still comes up and asks to come in or sits on his porch and tells him that he's starving.

We've seen no more of the child. And we haven't seen any paranormal activity in the fellas home. We've sat up still cameras and even when he says the child is there nothing is showing up on anything, through the cameras or naked eye.

Now I'm not sure if these reports come in when hpobic people meet kids with the disorder I referred to. But I trust my instincts. There was nothing supernatural with this kid. He had black eyes, bot quite like the pic I linked more black. And he acted like a stepford wife. Other than that nothing abnormal.

But I've seen a lot about these kids lately and wanted to post this.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
im afraid i cant get the link to work!!!

rather interesting non the less.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sometimes a side effect of a possession is a blackening of the eyes.

It's quite possible that considering his articulate speech and he actions coupled with the black eyes meant that he was possessed and acting against his will.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ALL I get is a Google blank page! so cant realy comment on the mater

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
ALL I get is a Google blank page! so cant realy comment on the mater

You don't really need the picture to read the story you know.

Anyway here is a quick picture I found of the black eyed kids....It may not be the pic the OP is referring to but it's just one I myself found after a Google search.

Anyway DrJay1975 seems to be offline at this moment in time but I'm sure the picture will be fixed once he gets back on but in all honesty the pic doesn’t really seem relevant as the story is what's important here In my opinion.

ETA: This appears to be the image the OP was trying to link us to.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am curious why you did not press the child for more information? Asking if he was an extraterrestrial, or demon, or ghost, or inter-dimensional being, or immortal, etc..etc.... You had a captive audience there and the child seemed willing to talk.

You should definitely go and see if you can find the child and give him another ride and do a complete interview. Even ask if you can take his photo, etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I have experienced this twice on NY Subway - black eyes.

He knew that I knew that I knew that he knew - I tried to stare straight into his eyes and he into mine - it was unnerving not just because of his eyes each time but his demeanor, body language and the sense of presence he gave off was unearthly.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bravo111

Which station were you on when you encountered this individual? I'm just highly curious.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sorry can't get the link to work and I really wanted to see what you were speaking of. Can you try again please?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have heard of "Black Eyed Children" asking the same questions and having the same behavior. Nobody really knows anything about them and their appearances are scattered at best but definitely very interesting. I read about a few cases back in the 90's and even recent ones. Some say well...(Used to be a serious topic but now not so much
) vampires but who knows?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
P.S. Forgot to mention that some of those into Goth use contact lens for this effect. Just like in the movies. I still want to see the original pics you wanted us to see.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I posted the pic he was trying to link us to in my previous post.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Aniridia (an absence of the iris which often results in entirely black eyes) is a medical disorder that is inherited dominantly in its most benign cases, making it quite possibly common in certain areas or towns.

I would venture a guess and say any series of "sightings" occurred in such a locale.

As for his precocious behavior/tone and your client's absurd fear/delusions... now THAT is an interesting point. I'd normally chalk it up to the client's paranoia, but feel free to discuss the implications of projecting different scenes to different people. Possession, indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I suggest OP he also should try to post the the terrified video of his client or something interview. If its a matter of privacy hide his face in the video. Or show his face below the eyes. It should be enough to see his emotions while describing it. Also post the image again , the link is broken.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have seen them. They can be adults too. They are not human, that is for sure, they wear the human body like skin, but they have no soul. These black eyed people come in all different sizes, shapes, and colors, the only way you can pick em out, is by looking in their eyes. This is true. If your heart is pure, then you will find that they cannot stare at you for very long, and they try to look away, to hide their eyes. I saw a boy and a man in WA.

I believe they are somehow connect to the Vril. Honest, I think the black eyes, are frog eyes.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This condition "Aniridia" appears to be different than many people's stories of black-eyed beings. In majority of the stories, people always say that the eyes are black, with NO whites. Obviously people with aniridia have eye whites. I've seen people with very black irises, and it didnt freak me out. However, someone with COMPLETELY black eyes might freak me out a bit.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I thought I'd post because I had this happen to my eyes to some degree.

I was having I.V. chemo and the stuff they were pumping into my veins did a number on me.

Within 24hrs my urine was dark blue and the whites of my eyes were the same color as the I.V. liquid had been. Dark, dark blue. From any distance I looked crazy and looked to have solid black eyeballs.

Really creepy

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm being dead serious about this thing, People with black eyes are REAL, and it kinda does look like the picture of the Goth kid that has been posted above.
ALEX JONES IS ONE OF THEM!!!

Here's another one, Hey, I can do this all day. They are REAL, I have seen them with my own eyes. They are like puppets for the dark forces, they are manipulated via mind control.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by leira7]

[edit on 9-6-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is interesting. I hadn't heard of "black-eyed people" before this.

My cousin's eyes change colors. I don't mean sometimes they look blue and sometimes they look green. They literally change from brown to blue to grey to green to hazel and combinations of those. I don't know how it's possible, since eye color is due to melanin content, but it happens nonetheless.

Sounds kind of creepy lol. I would try and find the kid again. The place you dropped him off at would probably be a good place to start looking.

Also, the client, (I hope this doesn't sound rude) does he have a diagnosed mental condition or anything?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Perhaps posted by someone else. But one fashion fad is the use of full eye contact lenses. This is what you are probably seeing. Of course, the space buddies may have created the fashion so that they would better blend in?... :->

top topics

<<   2 >>

join