It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Knowing" Oils Spill Scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
First I want to say I am sorry for not starting this thread with more information, but am hoping some of you here can help with it.

Apparently in the movie w/ Nicolas Cage "The Knowing", there is a scene with a Newscast playing on television and on the newscast can be heard the desvription of an Oil Rig disaster in the gulf of Mexico, and the actual date of the disaster is given as well.

Can anyone elaborate on this more? I will check into it a bit more this evening as well.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Here ya go..... about a minute and 20 in or something.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is this what you are looking for?

Video can be seen here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
blupblup beat me to it

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
thanks you guys, am at work and hard to watch little movie clips without getting th fat boot in the rear out the door.

Sorry if this subject was already talked about, to be honest I forgot to search in my haste.

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Loved that movie XD

According to my brother though, there has been other explosions in the gulf of mexico due to oil rigs. I dont believe him, but definitely creepy stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
great yes.
but I have seen this on ATS some weeks ago.
sorry.

how about the rest of the film?
look out for more!
(runs outside looking for black smooth stones and aliens)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Guys, firstly, would it be possible to understand that things happen in real life that inspire films. It's not generally the other way around, i.e., life does not imitate "art" (used very loosely here). Please see the following link for a list of oil rig incidents just to demonstrate how long this stuff was going on but no one could be arsed to notice. You people just need to wake up.

Secondly, Julio, why would you so blythely that you don't believe your brother's statement when a simple google search would have resolved such suspicion? Not to cast aspersions, but consider them cast. Very bad form, Julio. Your own brother - and he was right. Feel the shame.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Great link to get a good perspective on the entire drilling issue.

thanks.

Sure doesn't seem like accidents and blowouts "rarely happen" as asserted by the drill nany crowd.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Nobody has mentioned the 666 in the Knowing clip yet? Ok, I will then. Was the 666 on the paper during the oil rig disaster scene on TV because the real life event is Revelation 8:8-9 and the judgement of God on the Antichrist and his civilization?

Also. compare the end of the world of Knowing to the Bible's cleansing by fire.

Knowing - End of The World (Revelation 14:18, 2 Peter 3:7):
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

new topics

top topics

join