It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many UFO Skeptics Believe In God And Jesus ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

[ This led to a discussion where she felt it neccessary to inform me that UFO's are not real because the bible doesn't mention them .

She must have skipped over the book of Ezekiel.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
She was looking over my shoulder while I was Browsing the UFO forum . This led to a discussion where she felt it neccessary to inform me that UFO's are not real because the bible doesn't mention them

While she may have questioned UFOs, she was still pushing an unscientific belief. Be mindful not to lump her in with skeptics or skepticism.

Originally posted by okbmd
So , I'm just sayin , how can you ridicule one , while believing in the other ?

Does it matter? How does someone else's belief or disbelief affect you?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Look around you, in nature, in the heavens above (the stars, not heaven), Yes there is a Creator Spirit or GOD, no doubt. Religion is the problem, it is man-made, same as the Bible. I believe in God, and yes there was a man named Jesus but I no longer believe he is the son of God anymore than I am the son of God. Read Talmud Jmmanuel. i believe it has the real teachings and truths that Emmanuel came to speak about and that includes reincarnation.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyareoutthere
reply to post by okbmd

Look around you, in nature, in the heavens above (the stars, not heaven), Yes there is a Creator Spirit or GOD, no doubt. Religion is the problem, it is man-made, same as the Bible. I believe in God, and yes there was a man named Jesus but I no longer believe he is the son of God anymore than I am the son of God. Read Talmud Jmmanuel. i believe it has the real teachings and truths that Emmanuel came to speak about and that includes reincarnation.

In my contacts with ETs, they(at least the nordics and reptilians, who differ in pholosophy MAJORLY) that the universe(multiverse) was in fact designed. THey say right now(in our current public knowledge), its iffy to assume that it was all designed, just could be likely given ones operating system. They say once you learn more about metaphysical, telepathy, other dimensions, ascension, as well as scientifically document and realize the soul. An intelligent design becomes more more and more likely, until it is "evident" there is a designer. They say no advanced ETs think it all happened by chance and it was not designed. Not a single one.

What people dont get though, is the likely hood it was designed by multiple beings. Most people wouldnt design evil ETs that go around enslaving people, tainting their DNA, oppressing and torturing their greatest souls. Creating things like aids and stds. It just doesnt fly. And these beings do exist, I know for a fact from personal experience with them. And this is not a random singular happening. It is literally every day, as the deals in my contact include torment and torture from negative ETs.

They have yet to tell me if any ETs have gained contact with a designer of the universe. But they did once tell me only "god" can create chakras. When they say god they dont nec mean one being. Just the entire source of everything that is for us. Also I get fed lies at times so its possible that was a lie. Also I'm pretty sure they can synthesize the effect of chakras in the mind with chemicals and other methods.

They have also told me there are multiple universes. And this is why 'God' is hands off mostly. Hes out creating more universes, or doing things he would like to do. It would be hard to be a god. What if you want to take a break 'OMG YOU JUST HALFWAY KILLED 6738673862783627836378263782637863782362783627823678 quadrillion beings by not spending your time making a universe!'. lol

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Myuzik]

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Myuzik]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join