It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops issue 10 day eviction orders to palestinians in jordan valley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Five Palestinian families in the Jordan Valley, in the eastern part of the West Bank, received eviction orders from the Israeli military on Sunday, just days after Israeli settlers set up an illegal outpost on the families’ land and took over a water well in the area. The eviction orders told the families to vacate their homes and land within ten days so that Israeli troops could occupy it.

alethonews.wordpress.com...

Israeli's are getting away with murder these days. Literally in the case of the Flotilla attack!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Can't say kicking the poor people out of their houses was nice. But at least they had the decency to give them some notice. Not that having 10 days to pack and nowhere to go while thieves occupy your house is fun. But it's probably a damn sight better than being given 10 minutes notice after they just shot your dad and brothers.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This can be summed up in just two words - Ethnic Cleansing!

It's sickening that the controlled media ignore or underreport such things, but if a Palestinian passes wind within a quarter mile of one of the chosen they are all over it.
No excuses are acceptable for this behaviour and treatment of the native population. The land does not belong to these settlers, no matter what religious BS they may use to try and support their claim to the land.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Again more Israeli provocations like in 1967... they really, REALLY want to bait anyone in the area to fire at them so they can invade full force don't they?

Ah, Israeli provocations... so much warmongering...

I hope the next time, the bully gets it and REALLY HARD ON THE NOSE.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is the stuff I cannot understand. How is this justified?

I mean the people who do this kind of "settling" are the most extreme types of right wing nationalist israelis who talk about hoping they get to kill ragheads and were brought up by their parents to fight like this. They're despicable.

Reading this just makes me so angry, because I know this has happened to thousands and thousands of people unjustly for the past 60-70 years.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This story got the hairs on the back of my neck up to. It's disgusting. I'd call it the Nazi way. I think Israel are turning into their opressors.

The New Third Reich! Israel!!!

top topics

join