It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and the "Cosmic Watergate" Disclosure is happening, just not the way you expected it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
After last weeks mainstream article regarding the POSSIBILTY of life on Saturn's moon Titan, this article on Fox News surfaced yesterday.

I know that alot of you on here don't think that Fox News is very credible and I've also heard the same thing regarding Stanton Friedman, but I thought that it was interesting that a mainstream news source is publishing an article like this.

Now, I have to admit, I'm not the biggest UFO follower or disclosure freak, but it seems to me that there have been more and more articles, reports, TV documentaries and etc, dealing with this subject. I honestly don't believe that the World's Governments are going to come out and say, "Hey they are up there!" I believe that this barrage of news articles and documentaries are the way that disclosure will happen. At least for a few years that is. I think, especially in the case of the U.S. Government, it's going to be hard for them to admit something that they have wanted to keep quiet for over half a century.

Does anyone else feel that this is the best that we will get regarding disclosure? It seems like these types of reports and documentaries are a way to help the people of the world feel more comfortable with the thought of alien life in the cosmos.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by JackCash]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Oops! Looks like someone beat me to the punch on this topic already. There is already a thread regarding this topic. The thread can be found here.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well the fact that this is on an MSM site (even one like fox) is promising. However I don't think the U.S government will ever disclose info on ETs. I think the only way we will get absolute disclosure will be a forced one I.e Aliens make themself known to the puplic.

I was watching a program the other day about UFOs and a Russian general that was investigating a UFO crash said that it was *definitely* alien.

It was probley just a cover for one of their secret aircraft.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

top topics

join