It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA declares war on ozone generators; seizes inventory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

FDA declares war on ozone generators; seizes inventory

www.naturalnews.com

(NaturalNews) Declaring ozone generators an unapproved and untested medical device, the FDA seized the inventory of a California manufacturer on January 29.

"The seized devices are potentially harmful to public health," said the agency's acting associate commissioner for regulatory affairs, Michael Chappell. "The agency will take action to protect the public from FDA-regulated products that are in violation of the law."

According to an FDA press release, Auburn, Calif. manufacturer Applied Ozone Systems has promoted its devices for the treatment of a variety of health conditions inc
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hello Ats.

Well it looks like the FDA is going to forbid you can use ozone as a way to treat yourself. I have one and drink about 2 glasses of water with ozone in a weeks time. Don't know if it helps but i don't remeber when i got sick anytime. I bought it at www.stoptherobbery.com. Not to expensive and it works

Here is a video about ozonated water.

www.youtube.com...

A bit off topic but another way to cure yourself is this:

www.youtube.com...

It is an docu real informative.

Peace and loves.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Here is an article from the EPA about ozone generators.

While I don't think these generators should be banned, I do think that the manufacturers should be held responsible for backing up health claims of these contraptions, otherwise they are like snake oil salesmen.

There are also other links in the article for anyone who might be interested in something besides some form of "natural," news.

www.epa.gov...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Oooh I'd love to see them sieze quartz crystals, waterfalls, thunderstorms and other ion promulgating things....

FDA, I can't remember the last time I saw them actually do anything that improves health, according to them a banana is a potassium overdose by four times the amount RDI. Even though you can solely live on bananas.

Right..

Fudging
Dietary
Accomplishment

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ive always wondered about ozone treatments. i mean ozone form what ive learned is toxic to humans* very toxic. so why would treatments be any good? its like using radiation for cancer...its not really good for you at all, and usually, is a last resot to prolong life. but thier are cases of those who had cancer detected early and had chemo to cure it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The FDA is a captured agency. It has been captured by the big pharmaceuticals and the big seed companies, like Monsanto. They routinely approve unproven and potentially very dangerous genetically modified foods, while banning a whole variety of alternative and natural remedies, and if the Codex is implemented that list will grow very long. They represent just another nail in our coffin.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i was arrested and detained for a night for having mono atomic gold. i purchased the orgone generator around the same time; its missing in action though, like it got up and walked away from where it was plugged in.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Hey man, are you serious? I am somewhat gullible at times, and the internet can be deceiving. Heh. I am interested to know what the fuc|

new topics

top topics

join