It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 NV Primary Election Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

2010 NV Primary Election Results

www.8newsnow.com

U.S. Senate Dem
Harry Reid 56,556 77%
None of These Candidates 6,560 9%
Alex Miller 5,584 8%
Eduardo Hamilton 2,967 4%
Carlo Poliak 1,145 2%

U.S. Senate Rep
Sharron Angle 35,115 39%
Sue Lowden 27,768 31%
Danny Tarkanian 20,180 22%
Chad Christensen 3,446 4%
John Chachas 1,955 2%
None of These Candidates 1,167 1%
Garn Mabey 344 1%
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Governor Dem
Rory Reid 80,161 70%
None of These Candidates 17,460 15%
Frederick Conquest 16,775 15%

Governor Rep
Brian Sandoval 97,201 55%
Jim Gibbons 47,616 27%
Michael Montandon 22,002 13%
None of These Candidates 4,400 3%
Tony Atwood 2,440 1%
Stan Lusak 1379 1%

I *thought* we all wanted change? It appears that either there wasn't much interest from the Dem party to vote (I did) Harry Reid out of office OR 77% of the Dem's are happy with him ruining NV and our nation as the Senate Majority Leader.

But that's okay because I see my fellow Dem's have also provided 70% of the votes to Harry Reid's son, Rory Reid, to be our Democratic nominee for Governor. I just hope the Rep turnout is a good indication of the number of people we can expect to vote for Brian Sandoval for Gov. And I'm praying the number of votes on the Dem side is because many members of the Dem party is voting Rep for these two seats!

Otherwise, if there were TWO Reid's in public office running the state and nation . . . I truly believe the world might implode.

IF you have friends living in NV, please politely urge them to vote Republican this November. If for no other reason, than the sake of humanity and the planet.

www.8newsnow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Nevada has a closed primary, right?

Just looking at the relative turnout figures, I'd say the Democrats are in serious trouble in Nevada. As a generality, Democrats usually have higher primary turnout in most elections than Republicans do, regardless of who actually wins in the fall. Maybe Nevada is an exception to that, but those results do not seem to bode well for the Dems in that state this fall.

Hopefully Nevada really will come to its senses and throw Reid out this fall.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

You're right! That is a low turnout for Dems. They were even stating the numbers for Dems in the early vote was low.

I don't care too much for the Rep who won the primary (Sharon Angle), but I'll vote for her over Reid ANY day. And although the number who voted for Angle is lower than Reid, yes, the overall Republican turnout is significantly higher.

I just hope my fellow Dems don't show up in droves to vote and keep a Dem in office. They should've been out in droves for the primary to get Reid of the ballot altogether. *sigh!*

new topics

top topics

join