It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voodoo caused Hurricane Katrina and the Oil Spill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I've spoken to several voodoo practitioners over the years here in New Orleans. I have a high degree of familliarity with them. I've spoken to queen Bianca and Mambo Sallie Ann Glassman. They contradict your claim of Katrina and the oil spill being caused by voodoo.

I also recently spoke to Bloody Mary Millan about your claim. She also says it is false.

If you are indeed a voodoo practitioner then you probably know who these women are. Mary Millan would like to speak to you regarding your claim.

It's always a good thing to know what your talking about and to tell the truth especially in these types of matters.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

And lets remember the eye of the hurricane didn't even hit Louisiana. They survived the hurricane fine. The levee's breaking is what ruined New Orleans. Human neglect, and human greed in not spending the money to build adequate levees.

So very true. I am now living not far from where the actual eye did hit. I supose all the people of Pass Christian, MS, were the ones practicing all the Voodoo, huh? In New Orleans, what happened is as you described. Old systmes not functioning properly in a city that is below sea level, plus greed. It was only a matter of time, and time ran out.

Can we predict it will happen again? Sure. The levees are still inadequate, and the government is still unwilling to spend the money on decent levees.

Exacly, and it won't take negativity of people, or a voodoo spell!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Hi lucid. I am open to "mass-energy" and "karmic unfoldings".

Indeed I am.

But why are you so vehemently hitching this wagon to voodoo?

In actuality doing so actually diminishes the dignity and significance of these greater forces.

Don't you think?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

You are not trained to see mass-energy and karmic unfolding of probability.

Train yourself or remain oblivious to the worlds events.

Excuse me? Tossing about "facts'" once again, when you know absolutely nothing about me.

Would you like to re-phrase stating that you are of the opinion of all the above?

I am of the OPINION, for instance that YOU don't know anything about world events. You seem to be far too occupied with invisible things to notice.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
I lived in Louisiana, not far from New Orleans, and went through Katrina. I can guarantee you that not everyone in the state, or New Orleans was negative at the time.

You are not trained to see mass-energy and karmic unfolding of probability.

Train yourself or remain oblivious to the worlds events.

And I suppose it just so happens that you are trained in such matters? I wonder how one goes about becoming trained to notice such mysterious and dark events unfolding?

Did you take a certification course at DeVry in "spooky arts and whatnots"? Did you mail in a coupon off of a box of Froot Loops? Do you have a special pair of glasses that allow you to peer into the beyond?

The typical and predictible saving grace of any religious huxter/ soothesayer/ snake oil salesman.......to claim to possess the ability to see what isn't actually there.

No offense, but around these parts the "mystically gifted" are a dime a dozen.

Take it to Skunkworks, unless you are prepared to come forward with some factual information or even a single physical shred of proof.

Til then you are a poor man's Miss Cleo at best.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

But why are you so vehemently hitching this wagon to voodoo?

In actuality doing so actually diminishes the dignity and significance of these greater forces.

Don't you think?

You are right. Im doing it because of limitations inherent in Tabloid-Journalism.
Were I to describe what I really think it would not bear any discussion or notice.

Looking a little bit deeper these Voodoo practices are not the cause either but merely more symptoms of a certain Mileu or energy-field.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I am of the OPINION, for instance that YOU don't know anything about world events. You seem to be far to occupied with invisible things to notice.

So you came here to tell me I know nothing and that you are certain these disasters have nothing to do with negative energy.

Fine.

What now?

Do you expect me to abandon my views?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Despite your protest I am confident that secretly you have at least considered the ideas of the opening post.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I've spoken to several voodoo practitioners over the years here in New Orleans. I have a high degree of familliarity with them. I've spoken to queen Bianca and Mambo Sallie Ann Glassman. They contradict your claim of Katrina and the oil spill being caused by voodoo.

I also recently spoke to Bloody Mary Millan about your claim. She also says it is false.

You talked to all of them about my claims? I only opened this thread 2 hours ago.

If you are indeed a voodoo practitioner then you probably know who these women are. Mary Millan would like to speak to you regarding your claim.

It's always a good thing to know what your talking about and to tell the truth especially in these types of matters.

Im not a Voodoo Practitioner, never said I was.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by lucid eyes]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Do you expect me to abandon my views?

No. Why would I expect you to abandon your views?

What I have a problem with, is you stating your views as facts.

One more time, can you please show articles, studies, research to back up your statement, that these disasters were caused by Voodoo?

You did not put in your title that the disasters being cause in such a way was your opinion, or view. You stated it as a fact.

Facts can be backed up with proof, that isn't invisible.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Despite your protest I am confident that secretly you have at least considered the ideas of the opening post.

What? That I have entertained the notion that a massive earthquake was caused by "bad and naughty people thinking and doing bad and naughty stuff"?

No not really. I usually try and base my ideas around common logic and a little thing I like to call "reality".

Hope you didn't come to that conclusion based on another one of your visions from the beyond, because if you did it looks like you are batting 0 for 2 today.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You did not put in your title that the disasters being cause in such a way was your opinion, or view. You stated it as a fact.

Oh, so you have spent the entire morning invested in this thread only to say that most thread-titles at ATS should be preceded by "In my Opinion"? Wouldnt that look awkward?

Any half-wit should understand that what is being posted in a "Paranormal Forum" is mostly based on opinion and experience. If it were otherwise wouldnt the Paranormal be taught as a school subject?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

I think I see where you are going with this, but I'm still unclear. Is this a "sodom and gomorrah" comparison?

HIV came along as a punitive action against homosexuals?.....and the like?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I think I see where you are going with this, but I'm still unclear. Is this a "sodom and gomorrah" comparison?

HIV came along as a punitive action against homosexuals?.....and the like?

No, not at all

Do Christians have a monopoly on these subjects that everyone thinks Im of that type?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oh, so you have spent the entire morning invested in this thread only to say that most thread-titles at ATS should be preceded by "In my Opinion"? Wouldnt that look awkward?

Nope. I'm waiting for all this research you mentioned in your opening post. You stated it's there, so? Where is it?

Any half-wit should understand that what is being posted in a "Paranormal Forum" is mostly based on opinion and experience. If it were otherwise wouldnt the Paranormal be taught as a school subject?

How funny. You just called people who read, post, or make a thread in the paranormal section of ATS half-wits! Paranormal subjects are taught everyday in a Catholic, or other religious schools.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm waiting for all this research you mentioned in your opening post.

No you're not. Who are you kidding?

You wont find spiritual-sight online.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

No not really. I usually try and base my ideas around common logic and a little thing I like to call "reality".

If that were the case your curiosity would have not led you to this thread. As a human you know neither where you are from, nor who you are. Therefore saying you know about "reality" is an exaggeration.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

No you're not. Who are you kidding?

You wont find spiritual-sight online.

Ok, who's kidding who, here?

I'm not asking for spiritual sight, from you, or anywere else, online.

I'm asking for you to pony up the research you mentioned in your opening post, in regards to negativity, and voodoo being responsible for disasters, like Katrina, the oil spill, and the earthquake in Haiti.

I'm not kidding you when I ask this of you. I'm not kidding when I say that you providing verbage stating the proof is invisible is acceptable.

I also think that while you have taken time, "all morning," to provide answers or comments to people in your thread, you have a very difficult time staying on topic, so as to divert attention away from you having to provide anything substantial.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
....then what am I missing?

You don't practice voodoo.

You don't believe natural catastrophes are punishment for the vile behaviors of mankind.

You do believe in mass energy, but not as punitive.

So, what's your point? (Not trying to be disrespectful here, I am actually enjoying the thread), but just trying to pin you down on this:

What the heck are you trying to say?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

If that were the case your curiosity would have not led you to this thread. As a human you know neither where you are from, nor who you are. Therefore saying you know about "reality" is an exaggeration.

Actually your misleading headline sucked me in, much like a bizarre tabloid newspaper or a trainwreck might beg someone to notice it.

And yes, you are the one exclaiming that a major natural disaster which killed and displaced hundreds of thousands of people was caused by naughty voodoo boogie men, yet I am the one who is guilty of exaggeration?

See anything wrong with this picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join