It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to meet a time traveller?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sorry my question is here, I rarely post, so this is the only place I can ask.

For those of you that believe in them, do you have any advice on how I can meet a time traveler? Have any of you met one before? Are there any manners or "rules" I should keep in mind?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I hate to be skeptical, being your first time here and all, ....

but why would a time traveler come from the future just to satisfy your curiosity ??

Don't you think they'd have much better things to do ??

However if your desperate, and would like to learn more about them, they actualy do exist, in fact there is a documentary that came out a few years ago, you should check it out,

it's called " Back to the Future"

stay in school.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
... Thank you for your kindness.
I feel very welcomed. How is this sort of question 'wrong' for a place like this?

I know this forum as a whole is kind and open minded, but my first reply is from a sarcastic twit? Feels great!

I hope someone with real advice comes along! If there are time travelers, I doubt they'd want to specifically meet me, but to know what to look for would be great!

I do love this forum. I hope to make lots of friends here!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
John Titor was a good read.

Aside from that, we're all traveling through time. Being polite and truthful are always good qualities.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
real advice....always remember that it is possible to kill your grandpa when you travel back in time....just in case your time traveller takes you on a ride. you can mess up the past without any consequences for the future.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Try talking to Simon Gray ,

CPO ..... ATS Admin , he has met a time traveller

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Im sure a time traveller has seen your post looked up your identity from old ip records and is about to knock on your door. So watch out they could be anywhere watching you and making sure you're worthy of their knowledge.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Squiggles
Sorry my question is here, I rarely post, so this is the only place I can ask.

For those of you that believe in them, do you have any advice on how I can meet a time traveler? Have any of you met one before? Are there any manners or "rules" I should keep in mind?

you may have already met a time traveller and not know it. part of you may be a time traveller, the part that is more than just empathetic towards the future.

Have you ever met one before?

yes, i think so. to speak at the literal sense we are allegedly moving forwards in time.

Are there any manners or "rules" I should keep in mind?

i think this is how they keep in contact with their future....

um, currency isn't always money. i think some time travellers use codes in language for their benefit, or others, or at least try to, or have they have tried to.

examples:
the following phrases use the same identical ingredients, each group is comprised of the same exact letters:

directive: act mental
time travel accident

star trek capt. wi
patrick stewart

simongray owner and founder
sworn, and a forum deny ignore

Abuse Mainland
Usama Bin Laden

Morons, A Superconductive Solutions
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

These are some interesting phrases that use the same ingredients, same letters, and seem to offer some level of truisms in them, if not from just opinions from the future ...

and who fell of a horse near a river and had to get helicoptered away because he was paralized?

key words, and again an example of how intimate knowledge of future events may have been encrypted into his name:

horse, river, helicoptered
Christopher O'deil Reeve

yep, Christopher Reeve did fall off a horse by a river and had to get helicoptered to the hospital.

two more phrases with identical letters:

A Lone Department
To end mental rape

thanks for asking the question,
E.T.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Time traveling is a very fascinating subject and I do believe in its existence. So it's a fair question to ask how to meet one and how to act when meeting a time traveler. For one though I imagine there would be many rules. Also I don't believe time travel technology would be available to just anyone, it would be in the hands of few to prevent negative impacts of time traveling.

I would like to be traveler but if I can't I would at least like to know my future I hate the uncertainty of life. This is why I invite any time traveler to reach out and contact me. I would have so many questions, obviously. Also I just want a time traveler to prove to me time travel is a reality like I suspect.

top topics

join