It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far has humankind traveled, truly???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
Not going to be sucked in sorry...

So you are not really that interested in a discussion about these things? I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood, I guess the fact that you are posting in a discussion forum mislead me.

I suppose you prefer talking to yourself, then. Oh well, carry on.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
Aliens use the word 'poofed'?!

Sorry but I can't take this seriously. How do you contact aliens every day?

that lol is a little rude, don't you think?

[color=52D017]how do you know how aliens communicate everyday?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Yeah I was before I was being sarcasm-ed by an obvious *****

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hit the nail on the head there...People can have views that's what I love about this country and that's how it will stay...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Myuzik
Rarely do people believe me.. But some do.

Perhaps if you provided some proof of your contact.

You know, pictures of these entities, recordings of conversations etc etc.

I dont have technology that can record thoughts. If I did I would be one of the most famous people on the planet. lol As I would have many different types of energies and ETs documented.

They have provided me no proof. The only evidence I have is my story(which is pretty hard for people to believe), and my channeled blog(in sig). I have some marks on my body, as well as injuries they have caused. But people just debunk those too. People will believe what they want to usually People dont often take what I say with an open mind. They are already predecided on the issue.

They did tell me to get a camera. So who knows. Maybe I will have some pics someday. They have shown me a ship pretty close up.. They asked me to not take a picture with my phone though, and I obliged.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

As long as they agree with your theories right?

Otherwise they're "suspect"...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Nope...Wouldn't have said it to begin with if I wasn't sure...
And I'm positive (not for hiv)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

It's a tough situation to be in.

You know, if I were you'd I'd tell them to leave me alone.

Why know these things if you can't prove that it's the truth.

It would burn me up inside something bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Well feel free to prove it then, otherwise get over it.

U2U admin with your proof and out that dirty shill!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

All bark and no bite eh?

Thought so...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

No bark..
and you've bit yourself on numerous occasions...

space

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi Myuzik,

Your story is actually really interesting.. with aliens anything is possible in my opinion..

One thing about them that I have discovered a pattern about is that they are not all against decieving... Many of them , or claims about them is that they mislead their contacts or subjects.. Not saying that this is true in your situation though..

Kind of sounds like they treat you like a pet of sorts, and hold you as being far below them in value.. Not sure how I would feel about that if it were me..Tell them if they really want to help the little guy, like you and me, -suggest to them that they give you something in return for the entertainment you give them, like say... blueprints for something not too complicated, but with a list of materials and staged drawings from component, to sub-assembly, and then assembly drawings of something small like a magnet motor that we could use to break the control that the oil barons /governments use to control the masses... this would help us out and it would NOT help the military industrial complex. IT could even SAVE the entire planet! I'm not joking, although I know it probably sounds/looks funny

Cheers...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Enough with the discussing each other. That isn't the topic of the thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Hi Myuzik,

Your story is actually really interesting.. with aliens anything is possible in my opinion..

One thing about them that I have discovered a pattern about is that they are not all against decieving... Many of them , or claims about them is that they mislead their contacts or subjects.. Not saying that this is true in your situation though..

Kind of sounds like they treat you like a pet of sorts, and hold you as being far below them in value.. Not sure how I would feel about that if it were me..Tell them if they really want to help the little guy, like you and me, -suggest to them that they give you something in return for the entertainment you give them, like say... blueprints for something not too complicated, but with a list of materials and staged drawings from component, to sub-assembly, and then assembly drawings of something small like a magnet motor that we could use to break the control that the oil barons /governments use to control the masses... this would help us out and it would NOT help the military industrial complex. IT could even SAVE the entire planet! I'm not joking, although I know it probably sounds/looks funny

Cheers...

Im glad you find it interesting. its refreshing to not be called crazy, and see that some of us are actually open minded. lol. I get attacked a lot

As far as evidence goes I am nowhere near an engineer quality mind. I am horrible at math, and I am one of the last people around(that they actually like) that they would channel blueprints to.

One thing they have told me to persue is going to a neuroscientist and having them monitor my brain while I speak to them.. And also(the main thing) monitoring my brain/etc while ETs alter my mind to music. the problem is getting someone to buy it and let me use their lab. The first guy I contacted hasnt responded to me.. Come to think of it not a single professor I have emailed will respond to me(due to claiming ET contact I guess).

So I might make some news that way and be granted some evidence. But who knows, maybe they are just wasting my time and money, and they wont be detectable to our devices. Im not sure if the dimesions they alter are in brain waves. I dont know a lot about brain waves. Maybe I hsould look into them. Asking them at times doesnt do anything good.. They simply cannot disclose much to me due to deals made wit the dracos.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Humanity has travelled pretty far but in reference to what?

When you think about it - humanity has been in it's current form here for about 200.000 years.

Anatomically modern humans first appear in the fossil record in Africa about 195,000 years ago, and studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago.

How far have we travelled in relation to the other galaxies?

"These measurements, confirmed by the Cosmic Background Explorer satellite in 1989 and 1990, suggest that our galaxy and its neighbors, the so-called Local Group, are moving at 600 kilometers per second (1.34 million miles per hour) in the direction of the constellation Hydra."

So you multiply 200,000 x 365 x 24 x 60 x 60 x 600 = distance (in KM) = 3.8*10^15 km = 2.4*10^15 miles = 2.4 quadrillion miles. We've travelled in the direction of the constellation Hydra which is quite a bit.

Makes the trip to the moon or the Voyager probe seem kinda insignificant.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Myuzik

It's a tough situation to be in.

You know, if I were you'd I'd tell them to leave me alone.

Why know these things if you can't prove that it's the truth.

It would burn me up inside something bad.

Im too curious to do that for one. And two my whole life has been planned. From me dropping out of high school, to me buying the domain omnisense.org in 2004, which was luckily not taken. They at times go through old memories of my past and show me how i was mind controlled etc. Pretty much all the worst things I have done I was mind controlled. I know people say OWN UP TO YOUR OWN STUFF. YOUR WEAK FOR THAT etc flameflameflame. But whatever, whats true is true.. I have no problem in owning up to what I have done myself...

They do have a significant plan for me they say. And yes you are totally right, its very tough(if they let it be as they can mind control you to not care or feel injustice) being a contactee. You have negative ETs hurting you and mind controlling you, you have your own people hurling insults and "you are crazy" BS. You have a mountain of ignorance to work through in trying to get your message across or just explaining your story.. And in my case part of my contact deal was they would do so much to me it would be hard for anyone to believe it to begin with. Even believers of ETs completely doubt me. Its quite lame. Some even flame me.

One of the hardest things I have had to do yet, was say I was a hoax(when i first came forward). They threatened my life, and the good ETs werent going to stop it(as it was agreed upon prior to my contact). They even made me say "im an asshole at times" and also make up some lame excuse something like "i made all this up to entertain people". It was ridiculously crappy(trying not to swear) experience.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have been in a similar situation before, but they weren't the nordics, they were the worst kind of aliens... They used telepathy to communicate and hurled the most foul things my direction, they even projected harsh hellish music in my head, but I eventually got rid of them permanently through prayer...
Even after an experience like that I am still convinced there are plenty of races outside earth... good ones and ones that are not good by any definition.. The worst ones of all are so good at deception it is scary, especially to experience it first hand... not something I would recommend.. This is first I have mentioned it in 15 years... I know there have been plenty of threads trying to lump all aliens into the religious catagories, and I don't follow that line of thinking because it can be counter productive to learning, even though I am a religious person.. just one with a very open and intuitive mind...I watch and listen and learn, but never judge others..

The worst thing about the human/alien contact scene is that humans are almost always going to be less powerful in most ways and so they have us at a disadvantage...but there are ways around that...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Myuzik: easiest way of proving you really are channeling aliens and not mentally ill would be asking them to land near you & take pics and video of them. And these should be good quality clolse up's not some random flashes etc.

how about that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join