It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalar healing - Connect to infinite energy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I've been doing a lot of research on scalar technology lately. One of the most exciting things I've come across is scalar healing. If the claims are true, one can simply step into a scalar-magnetic field and be cured of a myriad of conditions. Cells are re-energized with infinite energy "from the vacuum". Once energized, cells are able to work quickly and efficiently to perform any required tasks, some of which may be long overdue. This causes instant relief, improvement and, reportedly, feelings of overwhelming love and happiness or even out of body experiences.

Some of the claims by scalar healing practitioners are quite remarkable. May I recommend the current #1 Google result for an overview, from a company in Toronto: The Metamatrix Healing Chamber. Surprisingly, they offer a machine for sale for under fifteen thousand. I'm sure it would be quite profitable to buy one of these and set up a clinic!

To learn more about the science behind scalar energy and hence scalar healing, I highly recommend looking into Tom Bearden's work. He has spent a great deal of time improving on and, most importantly, explaining this exciting and complicated technology to the scientific community.

Wishing good health to all ATS members!

[edit on 2010-6-9 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Looks like this Dr is busy..

and

..so I thought we would be in for a winner with this tech...so I start reading the 'claims'...I quote from the article..."...A scalar wave is non-linear, not electromagnetic, and exists in five-dimensional space/time, a dimension where there is no time or space..."
Well that's a mistake for a start...I quote from

“Scalar waves are produced when two electromagnetic waves of the same frequency are exactly out of phase (opposite to each other) and the amplitudes subtract and cancel or destroy each other. The result is not exactly an annihilation of magnetic fields but a transformation of energy back into a scalar wave."
Ok so what does that really mean...that like water seen in a ripple we get peaks and troughs..and when two peaks in opposition met they cancel each other out.
So back to the article...
Goes on to say alot about nothing..my instinct says rubbish and as the article came out 8 years ago...maybe its an indicator when you Google Metamatrix you get, well not alot..try it..

Be great if this did work...however I am going to use the power of intention ( as remarked on in the article ) and visualise myself well...
This will save me a packet.
Keep up the research Sandwiches...oh gawd I feel hungry ...talk about the power of the mind!
And fine health to you too!...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
BTW I think Beardens work is rather good...and no way discrediting the actual potential of new theories like this one..
:-)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Oh and....
A 404 to Sandra Michaels website..

Doesn't look like they sold enough...
:-(

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Bearden has presented to the U.S. government a plan to use a portable version of a Scalar Healing Blanket where wire channels in the blanket act as a scalar antenna, which can both send and receive scalar electromagnetic waves. A two minute treatment of the waves is sufficient to restore the body to its earlier healthy condition. Thus even thousands could be treated easily and quickly in a biowar mass attack situation.

Source

Here is a clinic I found a short while ago. It seems to have locations in Iowa and Florida.

Numerous testimonies and claims can be found for scalar lasers as well.

I think the lasers are more readily available and have similar, albeit likely more localized, effects as the chambers / fields.

I've got to try this...

new topics

top topics

join