It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro: spiritually awakened, paranoid conspiracy follower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
just a quick introduction to myself, mainly to get the 20 posts out of the way so i can start a thread.

I'm 20 years old, male, and from Southern California. I've been following ATS for the last 6 months or so. I've always been into tearing apart the reality of life. Always have been into religion, but never believed in god, or a god. I have SOME knowledge about most of the major religions, but felt closest to Buddhism. I'm pretty anti-US government and buy into most of the New World Order idea. I've always believed there was extraterrestrial life, or atleast the possibility of. Consider myself a psychonaut, always thought of psychedelics as something more than just drugs. What else, what else. I'm basically just here to follow any information on UFO/ET info up until 2012, find out new information on things the US government is doing that will DIRECTLY effect me (#ing Martial Law, I swear if this happens...), and have discussion with others about recent weird experiences in my life that have left me in a grey area.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
What kind of weird experiences do you speak of?
2nd line

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
welcome to ats
hope martial law does not come

CX

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS demetriandlucy....is that one person there or two?

You'll enjoy your stay here, if you get stuck with anything just shout.

CX.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Since yer from South Carolina....I'll be interested to know what you think of this "Alvin Greene" dude who won the Demoratic Primary for Senate down there? Republican Plant? One lucky SOB?

EDIT TO ADD: I'm an idiot and just had it pointed out to me he's from Southern California...my mistake!

[edit on 6/13/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

OP is from Southern California.
Welcome to ATS btw.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by ElijahWan

OP is from Southern California.
Welcome to ATS btw.

FACEPALM! Me and my speed reading.....which then leads to Dyslexia....Thanks for pointing that out....Oh and OP...ignore my post lol....And welcome to the Best Forum Eva Invented!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
[STAFF EDIT - entire post removed]

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances,

Terms & Conditions Of Use
edit on 22/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by demetriandlucy

damn, ATS that's lame. i thought this was the internet lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Hi demetriandlucy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Glad I got to read that before it was gone....

Welcome to ATS, Im new here myself and can identify with the "Searching for more" feelings you describe.

There are no coincidences, Everything happens for a reason.

new topics

top topics

join