It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Gods Chosan People , A SHOCKING ALTERNATIVE ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

I have to congratulate you on your research.

All that poking eyes out etc is pretty sick and would be banned if I had anything to do with it.

All I have to say is I am a believer in Jesus - only because He is the only one who cares about mankind - and as for the rest, I find it impossible to understand.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
If I believed everything I read in a book I'd go nuts...

They are all JUST books, written by men........

Odd isn't it.

A book written by jews, saying jews have a right to land that there god bequeathed to them??

Perhaps we could re-write it as 'The Book of ATS', where our god bequeathed the land of isreal to the members of ATS. Age the papyrus a bit and viola! ATS has it's own country.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by StaceyWilson

I have to congratulate you on your research.

All that poking eyes out etc is pretty sick and would be banned if I had anything to do with it.

Hey Cat who Knows...
Jeremiah 39 EXPLAINS THE poking or putting out of the kings eyes ...
2And in the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in the fourth month, the ninth day of the month, the city was broken up.
3And all the princes of the king of Babylon came in, and sat in the middle gate, even Nergalsharezer, Samgarnebo, Sarsechim, Rabsaris, Nergalsharezer, Rabmag, with all the residue of the princes of the king of Babylon.
4And it came to pass, that when Zedekiah the king of Judah saw them, and all the men of war, then they fled, and went forth out of the city by night, by the way of the king's garden, by the gate betwixt the two walls: and he went out the way of the plain.
5But the Chaldeans' army pursued after them, and overtook Zedekiah in the plains of Jericho: and when they had taken him, they brought him up to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon to Riblah in the land of Hamath, where he gave judgment upon him.
6Then the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekiah in Riblah before his eyes: also the king of Babylon slew all the nobles of Judah.
7Moreover he put out Zedekiah's eyes, and bound him with chains, to carry him to Babylon. 8

[edit on 9-6-2010 by StaceyWilson]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I dont believe Jews(ZIONISTS) are Israelites , Many People including Micheal Tsarion say they are no connection ..

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Sand F
I'm going to skip the religous debate

we have a small genetic component that has no precident
we have 50 per cent the same DNA as a banana
say no more
(insert dancing banana emoticon here)

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

Is that a fact?

Well in that case I think I'll be more respectful to my close relative in the future........... just before I eat em.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join