It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Gods Chosan People , A SHOCKING ALTERNATIVE ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I had to write that cause i think ive found an alternative truth .
Cause i think we have missed the ball on this topic , and i present my view on this with a Great Love for my fellow' Brothers and Sisters of Mother Earth'

Dont we all want to rid the world of this non sense ?, if there is a 'Peaceful' 'Intelligent' answer to this debate , shouldnt there be a 'Universal Mind' that shouldve communicated a glimpse of real truth ? A starting point ? ( at least ,after thousands of years of Praise and Worship to God) We deserve something of enlightenment Church going or not ,God fearing or not , All of us
This is gonna be short and simple , but the notion of my enlightenment i would honestly call a loving one , after thinking about my points of view ,i find no malice in these notions , and may i add , if the bible has Giants in it ,then my proposal shouldnt sound in no way far fetched .Praise Life .

I also want to quickly mention the two Family lines involved ,
The family line of Able , And his brother Cain (The first murderer) as according to the bible .

My ANswer

Quite simply Gods Chosan People are us ,
Israel turned into the land that was taken by 12 'human tribes' ...............us ,are we not all humans? Made of different cultures and traditions .Many tribes ? Sounds like human beings to me .
According to many researchers there is a common theme of Star People with Egyptian ,Mayan ,Greek ,Roman,Chinese, Australia, N.Z ,..... well you could say every culture in the world has knowledge of this ,or Mega structures , legends ,sightings .
ALSo...
Researchers of advanced technolgy ,Reverse engineering , zero point energy ,
roswell etc , has opened everyones mind , wonderful technolgy etc .
Many claim has come from extraterrestrial interjection on a top secret basis?
So this makes sense for me , WHICH IS NOT TAUGHT ANYWHERE ......

I have come to the belief that WE ALL ARE ISRAEL AS ISRAEL WERE HUMANS BEINGS , THATS ME AND YOU , GODS CHOSAN ..
Jacob fought Giants remember ?
Not Human ,Not Chosan ..
Everything that Israel in the bible killed were not human
They made war .
Ancient Egypt ,Not Human ,
Any culture that worshipped the many gods of heaven were not pure humans ,
I would say Israel is human ..
This explaination has a sense of love for every person who breaths ,
What if these ancient peoples were not human , because the knowledge and culture was too enslave humans , humans fought back and won , id back us in any fight ,

Our power is immense , wont you agree ?
Ancient technolgy had to come from somewhere ?
In this journey of Gods People we discover lots of great things , that would be the bible,

I Propose , that as researchers , read the old testament and realize that book is about YOUR/OUR past ,YOUR/OUR peoples trials in the Timeline ..
I hope that if you read the bible as a family record of fellow humans beings,
Different Colours One People , Human ...aka The 12 Tribes Of Israel ...The land where humans started outwardly . I believe other races of people were hybrids or star people worshipping there gods ..Maybey some joined the israelites as no one was refused ,and that would explain the different and rare blood types ,

Lets reassess with that perspective and know the creator , who created us in his image , Is our God , and hes has a story about humans called The Bible ,The Torah.

Me and You are the chosan people , I hope that makes everyone feel better

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Intresting thoughts, Well put OP, and i think defo true..... S&F

Thanks for that, no go tell those in power in Israel and the USA.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well lets see, Jesus was a Jew.

Christians see Jews as better than them.

Jews must love it, and they are taking advantage of it.

And probably planned it.

No one is better than you, even if they have a book that says so!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Dont forget Operation Jesus back in those days.

Operation Jesus 2 is playing out now.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Excuse me, Christians do not see Jews as better than them.

If anything, they see Jews as worse than them, since Jews betrayed their fellow Jew, Jesus.

And let me say, as a Christian, I do not see myself as above or below Jewish people.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Except the Jews will accept this one and not stab him with a spear while already dying on a cross.

They will try to help him "join" the world in one government.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson

They made war .

I strongly disagree.

God told the Israelites to go and slaughter every man woman and child that were their enemies in the promised land. Only then could they take it and it be theirs.

God didn't say, Go kill all these giants, or fallen angels or aliens or mutants.. no.. these were people.. as human as you and I.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

I have starred and flagged you.

But I think there was deliberate intent to cause us woe and misery.

I am a Jesus believer - I believe in everything Jesus taught, but I find God's dictations hard to swallow.

Here we have a scenario - God creates the world, then He punishes Adam and Eve, because of the serpent and the apple (by the way, Adam was innocent and Eve was stupid). But only because God made them that way.

Then you have a soap opera, which is the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Excuse me, Christians do not see Jews as better than them.
If anything, they see Jews as worse than them, since Jews betrayed their fellow Jew, Jesus.

Speak for your self!
Since the Pharisees and Sanhedrin are the ones that condemned Our Lord Jesus Christ, it was G_D's plan! As Peter said, " G_D forbid that you shall die. The Lord Jesus Christ said to Peter," Get behind me you satan!"

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
God didn't say, Go kill all these giants, or fallen angels or aliens or mutants.. no.. these were people.. as human as you and I.

Actually he did!
I will not derail this OP but I had to correct you.
Read Samuel, Kings and Chronicles.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
[more

Pontius Pilate asked the Jews if they wanted to save their saviour and they said no.

They could have saved Him from crucifixion.

So why are they the chosen people? Seems strange to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If I believed everything I read in a book I'd go nuts...

They are all JUST books, written by men........

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Actually he did!
I will not derail this OP but I had to correct you.
Read Samuel, Kings and Chronicles.

O.k. yeah I know of those times but my point was the Hebrew people did also fight against humans - not ALL were non human as the Op claims.

If you have something you want me to look at that says otherwise, u2u me. I will be happy to look at it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Well I guess that depends on what denomination, and further, what church you were raised in. I was raised in a Roman Catholic church and yes, I was taught that whatever I may do in my life, the people of Judaism would do better because they were God's "chosan" ones.

We're all people. We're all "homo sapiens." The only race is the human race. Perhaps when some people understand that fully and realize we are all the same they will chill out.

ETA: Upon rereading the OP, perhaps I was mistaken to reply with all the "God talk." The very problem in the Mid East is the "God talk."

[edit on 6/9/10 by niteboy82]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson

They made war .

I strongly disagree.

God told the Israelites to go and slaughter every man woman and child that were their enemies in the promised land. Only then could they take it and it be theirs.

Thanks for the point of view ,
God did actually say slay these giants , as 3 spies went out and searched the land came back to Jacob and reported Giants ,

It is said that Cain is the father of egypt , wheres i touch on david ickes reptillian theory, and eve being the mother of two fathers , Adam begot Seth,
reptillian begot Cain , who killed able .

I say this was always supposed to be our planet ,
The book of enoch states that the fallen ones/Star children mined the earth ,Sitchin says Gold , I can honestly say Mining was never in our best interest , i look at the gulf and i cant help but feel this is a Nephillin/Annunalki tradition of old. And has dire consequences for that region cause of the spill.
Star people never had our best interests , because they had fallen and made races of people , even Giants.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The Jews let Jesus die, according to the Bible.

But I have always questioned the Bible.

For example, why would the Jews, with this newfound saviour, condemn Him to death?

Answer - because people always wreck things.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
C-H-O-S-E-N

Just an FYI

You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

The Jews let Jesus die, according to the Bible.

But I have always questioned the Bible.

For example, why would the Jews, with this newfound saviour, condemn Him to death?

Answer - because people always wreck things.

Well in fact correct me if im wrong about the dates anyone around 600 bc was the first time Jerusealem was conquored (Infiltrated), and the king was Zedekiah who failed to hear the warnings of Jeremiah the prophet who warned us humans about our ways (human beings)and would be defeated by the babylonians if we didnt , SHall get into babylonian Star gods as well ? Well the babylonians caught Zedekia and poked his eyes out ,
Was there a extreme jealousy of our eyes for some reason ?
It says israel was scattered , Many different tribes of humans were enslaved ... So by the time of jesus , These supposed Jews(corrupt) were not practising God( why Jesus came also) , they killed him and suffered the same defeat as of 600 years ago ,this time by the Romans .
And eventually fell at MAsada? Anyone corect me if im wrong about the name of this famous mountain fortress ...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sand F
I'm going to skip the religous debate

we have a small genetic component that has no precident
we have 50 per cent the same DNA as a banana
say no more
(insert dancing banana emoticon here)

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

C-H-O-S-E-N

Just an FYI

You're welcome.

lol, I actually did that on purpose to align with the sound of Man ,as Cho San ..my little twist on it ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join