It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Alice Bailey's 10 Strategies to Destroy Christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

This seems to be another set of tennants our overlords hold dear.

This was written decades ago, and most of it an be proven changed today.

Who knows if this is what started the change, but no doubt this has happened!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is a really cool video. I enjoy videos of this nature.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This is BS. Alice Bailey never promoted any of this nonsense. She was a Christian herself have you ever read any of her books? You need to provide evidence she said any of this stuff.

This looks like some BS some self righteous jerk threw together and added her name to it to discourage Christians from reading her books since they dealt with deep spiritual concepts most Christians have never broached.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Great Video. I believe the author has proven his case, that if Obama claims to be a Christian, then he is a liar.

I wonder.. How many Obama supporters still believe Obama is a Christian after seeing this video.

The sad thing is most people on ATS won't care one bit because like Obama, they have fallen under the belief in these 10 things that can destroy Christianity and themselves really have no clue what God, or a relationship with God is all about.

It's funny.. people have been trying to kill Christianity for over 2000 years, and they haven't done it yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

President Obama is consider a Christian in the mainstream media. Even though his stepfather was a Muslim. I believe President Obama is more of a Protestant. What gives us the right to say he's not a Christian?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Alice Bailey? Christian?

Founder of the Lucifer Publishing House?

Alice Bailey, in an address at the Arcane School Conference in Geneva, Switzerland, suggested that the "Shamballa force"-the force from the invisible dimensions led by the Lord Maitreya-will be "destructive." It will also, she said, eject unbelievers from the earth: "The decision to release the Shamballa force during this century into direct contact with the human kingdom is one of the final and most compelling acts of preparation for the New Age. The Shamballa force is destructive and ejective ... inspiring new understanding of The Plan....It is this force ... which will bring about that tremendous crisis, the initiation of the race into the mysteries of the ages. (Alice Bailey, The Externalizing the Mysteries, pt.1 p.171)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
While I don't know and won't comment on the authenticity of this particular video, I do acknowledge that it is among the NWO's primary goals to remove faith in family, and faith in God. The reason being, these are the two most powerful influences in the average person's life, and hence, the two most powerful barriers to psychological domination.

I'm not endorsing belief or disbelief in God, or the sanctity of family - but objectively speaking, they represent significant barriers to controlling people on a large scale, as would be necessary for a functional world government.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by hawkiye

Alice Bailey? Christian?

Founder of the Lucifer Publishing House?

Alice Bailey, in an address at the Arcane School Conference in Geneva, Switzerland, suggested that the "Shamballa force"-the force from the invisible dimensions led by the Lord Maitreya-will be "destructive." It will also, she said, eject unbelievers from the earth: "The decision to release the Shamballa force during this century into direct contact with the human kingdom is one of the final and most compelling acts of preparation for the New Age. The Shamballa force is destructive and ejective ... inspiring new understanding of The Plan....It is this force ... which will bring about that tremendous crisis, the initiation of the race into the mysteries of the ages. (Alice Bailey, The Externalizing the Mysteries, pt.1 p.171)

Its called Lucis trust not lucifer and Alice Bailely never had anything to do with nor ever said anything about Lord Maitreya. Like I said have you read any of her books? Quoting what others claim she said is not evidence. Still arguing over whether you think she is Christian herself is a red herring. Prove she said the ten things the OP's video ascribes to her name? It never happened!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Those 10 Strategies to Destroy Christianity hardly sound like something a sane anti-religionist would say. Rather it sounds like a parody, the words of a comic book villain, to be used in precisely this context.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

President Obama is consider a Christian in the mainstream media. Even though his stepfather was a Muslim. I believe President Obama is more of a Protestant. What gives us the right to say he's not a Christian?

Uh.. didn't you watch the video? That is what the video is all about.. the 10 steps to destroy Christianity is just a setup for the punch line.

The mainstream media has no clue what a Christian is.

It amazes me as I look over the posts it seems no one actually watched the whole video.

The things Obama says and does, does not line up with basic tenets of Catholic or even protestant Christianity. Therefore if he claims to be one, he must surely be a liar. Watch the video.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It was originally named Lucifer Trust and was named an NGO (Non-Governmental Agency) and given an office in the UN complex. It's address was originally 666 United Nations Plaza.

Here is a link from Wiki Alice Bailey Information

I own two of her Books Consciousness of the Atom and Initiation Human and Solar.

While some of her ideas hold merit it is mixed with untruth as well. That is my opinion as well.

Remember Lucifer the Light bearer was the first to fall from the Spiritual realms and is equated with Deception.

How does one deceive? By mixing Truth with Lies and Half Truths. Isn't that what world "Leaders" are doing now? Are they following the ideology of the Trust? Search out UN Meditation chamber.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

It's funny.. people have been trying to kill Christianity for over 2000 years, and they haven't done it yet.

Christianity UNDER 1900 years old. Also, when you have hundreds of years of enslavement and wars in the name of a religion, don't cry about people trying to overthrow it's grip.

I for one can't wait for the Abraham religions to die out. There will be so much more peace (so long as the people don't start believing some other crazily violent religions).

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarmerGeneral
reply to post by hawkiye

It was originally named Lucifer Trust and was named an NGO (Non-Governmental Agency) and given an office in the UN complex. It's address was originally 666 United Nations Plaza.

Here is a link from Wiki Alice Bailey Information

I own two of her Books Consciousness of the Atom and Initiation Human and Solar.

While some of her ideas hold merit it is mixed with untruth as well. That is my opinion as well.

Remember Lucifer the Light bearer was the first to fall from the Spiritual realms and is equated with Deception.

How does one deceive? By mixing Truth with Lies and Half Truths. Isn't that what world "Leaders" are doing now? Are they following the ideology of the Trust? Search out UN Meditation chamber.

LOL! it was never called lucifer trust... People are so gullible. Again show some evidence she said the ten things the OP claims. Also show evidence it was originally named lucifer trust. Wiki is not a credible source since anyone can edit it.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The BEST way to destroy Christianity is to ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE WITH THE COMPLETE INTENT, AND DEDICATION TO FULLY UNDERSTAND EVERY PART OF IT THOROUGHLY!!

That method works MIRACULOUSLY in destroying that faith.

In regards to Obama, it is hopeful that he is NOT a Christian, or ANY religion for the matter. Religion causes man to think, and act in very irrational ways. This nonsense doesn't belong in public office at any level.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Lucis in Latin Means Light

Lucifer in Latin Means Light Bearer

In fact Lucifer is a compound word in latin. Lucis and Ferre (to Bear)

I stand corrected as the Publishing company was once called Lucifer Publishing which is an arm of the Lucis Trust.

From the horses mouth....

I actually have two books from 1923 with this designation.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Yes, lucifer publishing trust was a 666 UN plaza. Yes, it was changed to lucis trust. Arguing the difference between the two is like arguing the difference between government and governance.

If she's anything like her husband Foster Bailey she is worshiping the "Lord of this World" (Changing esoteric values p.29)-and we all know how that is, the same one who was cast out of the heaven. And again in Running God's Plan Foster he says Christ is "the spiritual leader of all religions." Hmm that's not what I learned in Bible School. He has several names, one being Sanat (Satan?) Kumara. And they are in the ashrams (aura) of Lucis of Lucifer's helpers, The Hierarchy.

If you have voices in your head telling you that there should be one world gov't and one world religion, then it's probably not Jesus.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alicealice

Jesus is not the Messiah or God. He never fulfilled the prophecy's to be the Messiah and no man can become God.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Re: which statement?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alicealice

What are you talking about here? I don't see any statements.

new topics

top topics

join