It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY teen charged in 2nd plot on his old high school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

NY teen charged in 2nd plot on his old high school

news.yahoo.com

RIVERHEAD, N.Y. – A teenager plotted with another to pull off a Columbine-style attack on his former high school, authorities on New York's Long Island said Tuesday — the second time in three years he has been accused of such a plot.

Christopher Franko, who turned 18 on Tuesday, was ordered held without bail after his court-appointed attorney entered a not guilty plea to felony conspiracy.

Franko and Dana Saltzman, 16, were arrested in early May on misdemeanor conspiracy, but a grand jury voted to upgrade the charges.

The teens were plotting to attack

Connetquot High School
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow!!! I guess you have to chalk this one up to, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. He really does look like a troubled young man...just a blank look with souless eyes. The icing on the cake, though, is that his 16 year old girlfriend was his partner in crime...I guess it has gotten harder to impress the high school ladies, since I was a teen???

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What do you do in this case?

He didn't hurt anybody, but he's probably going to try to again.

Do you throw away the key for "plotting"?

I say put him in a work camp in Alaska logging or on a fishing boat for 10 years.

Withhold the pay until he gets out, and let him start his life at 28 with 10k or however much he'd get doing work crew for 10 years.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
In the article it says he did try to purchase a gun, so it may have been a real plan and not just talking about it. So it is good to hear that many lives were probably saved.

join