It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you add Iraq and N-Korea...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
...War on Terrorism is a Police and secret service job,
Not the same thing that War on countries !

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
There should be a different section for War and The War on Terrorism, cause eventually it's going to get too big. There has been a lot of World War, Cold War talk around these boards lately and they are begining to over fill. I mean how many topics are on North Korea????
Alot right. Well I was going to start some other stupid so-clalled "Rogue States" topics as well. Like Chechnya, Columbia, Sudan, Nepal, and other places. So I vote for a new discussion section for WAR. Anyone want to second it???????

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
isnt war on terrorism a military job too? hello afghanistan?... special forces etc. etc.

maybe the whole topic of this forum should be changed to just "war" in general.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This war thing will get out of control in a matter of time. We need to seperate these two issues. I hope I can at least get some support on this proposal.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
AS couple of day's ago, I asked in the mod and admin forum for a seperate Iraq forum.

We discussed about it, and we all agreed to rename the War on Terrorism forum to War On Terrorism, Iraq, & N. Korea.

When Iraq is under attack, we'll probably create a seperate forum. For now, it stay's as it is...

krossfyter is right;
isnt war on terrorism a military job too? hello afghanistan?... special forces etc. etc

Zion out...

new topics

top topics

join