It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Actually found munitions on those ships they raided!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by lee anoma

Well the point is made and has been made. The IDF has hundreds of miles of footage of captured weapons trying to get into Gaza over the years. The fact is that Hamas was able to get hundreds of rockets into the area for their last rocket assult.

So there were no rockets on the latest shipment....BIG DEAL!

It's a big deal when you lie and say there was after the death of 9 people. One of which was an American.

Imagine if a judge sentenced you to life for murder, not because you killed anyone that night you took a stroll through the city, but because people who walked in that area of the city have done so in the past.

If you're innocent, you are innocent.

- Lee

Not if my hands were covered in blood and a bloddy knife were found on my person. Gaza is run by a bloody bunch of killers....they dont have the right to have unchecked ships going near there. Same with the Hez....doing the bidding of their mad overlords. The locals should rise up and hang them all...from Iran, Syria, Hez and Hamas...hang them all for high treason against humanity and thier own people.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Aside from this thread being about an old video, why can't Hamas have weapons? Weapons are not banned in Palistine. What right does Israel have to intercept any goods going to Gaza?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
wait...am i supposed to believe that the idf found weapons on the floatilla and they let the rest that they did not kill go after that?

this is utter crap...i cant believe that the israeli prime minister would dish out such blatant lies...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello,

Silly.

I learned a short time ago that when a thread opens, to look where it is categorized. Maybe I came to post after this thread got put in it's place!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
ofcourse they find heavy armament...surpriced me that there were no W.M.D on board...

btw... did they plant it thereself? please proof they diddend...ROTFL impossible !!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's about time the Moderators took the threat of 'MEGAPHONE' seriously on ATS.

I have seen thread after thread, full of pro-Israel rubbish, with no evidence either way presented. Clearly created by shill accounts, these threads are clogging up ATS with obvious drivel.

PLEASE can someone within the management team address the communities concerns about MEGAPHONE!

Parallex.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0
reply to post by Violater1

WARNING - If you don't like what israel does, YOU HATE TEH JEWS!

I saw the date on the clip. is indeed suspicious.

But this anti-Israel thing seems like the good ol' New South Africa: the same way it is considered that Israel MUST be the evil in every story, the same way the whites in SA MUST be the devils in every historical (and even current) recollection. Good thing many blacks here don't fall for that .gov trick anymore.

Is there any reason that Israel received a mandate to be the aggressor in EVERY contact? In every war, there is aggression from both sides. Why are the accounts of Palestinian/Jordanian/Syrian/Lebanese aggression virtually non-existent?

Maybe because history is written by the "victorious" and the islamic Arab-nations refuse to accept that a plot of land roughly 1/600th the size of their combined area, has withstood pretty much every assault on them?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Its not that the muslim world want to wipe out the jews, its about the muslim world want the Gaza prisoners set free. If that happens you could bet Israel would have many Arab and Muslim nation friends and protectors.

Since Islam took Jerusalem, they consider it to be their third most holy city. According to the laws laid down by Mohammed, no soil that was once taken by Islam shall ever belong to another faith again.

They want those Jews out of there ASAP, and special heavenly bonuses for those who die as "martyrs" by killing Christians or Jews while blowing themselves up.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Oh yea...not a single weapon of any sort has ever been sliped into Lebonon or Gaza....no never. Only when a rocket goes off on your street will you get your head out the horses a##.

I gave you a star because you looked hungry for one.

(stay on point)
we're talking about THIS event not EVERY event.
(stay on point)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Wait.. some of those crates were in English !?

Why is that? What is the Turkish doing with American weapons? They had to make a point of showing the English crates too.

This could just be a propaganda to get American sympathy.

With Barack Obama stating that America is no longer a Christian nation and bowing to an islamic leader (indicating servitude), you really shouldn't be surprised...

[edit on 2010/6/9 by J.Smit]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow.

It makes me smile to see this thread in the HOAX category!

Good detective work ATS!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Are there sanctions against palestine or something?

The shipping of weapons is pretty common in the area. I recall many extremely heavy munitions shipped to Israel.

Now, how about a general blockade in the area then? What if Turkey, Iran, Syria, Egypt & company decided to block everything going to Israel?

Would anyone like some double standard chowder?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

"we're talking about THIS event not EVERY event."

So this statement convieniently excludes the very justification for Israel to maintain a blockade and intercept ships on suspicion of carrying arms to Hamas/Hezbullah?

The footage embeded in the OP was regarding Israels discovery of large quantities of Iranian sourced arms onboard the MV Fracop.

The interception of the MV Francop by the same Israeli Shayetet 13 unit, took place on the 4th of November 2009 and is proof that Israel needs to intercept any vessel attempting blockade running.

"The MV Francop is a German-owned, Antigua and Barbuda-flagged merchant cargo ship. In November 2009 the Israeli navy boarded the vessel in the Mediterranean Sea, suspecting that it was carrying weapons destined for Hezbollah from the Islamic Republic of Iran in violation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1701. Hundreds of tons of weapons were found on the ship, which was then directed to berth in Israel."

en.wikipedia.org...

Regards,

Skellon.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by J.Smit

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Its not that the muslim world want to wipe out the jews, its about the muslim world want the Gaza prisoners set free. If that happens you could bet Israel would have many Arab and Muslim nation friends and protectors.

Since Islam took Jerusalem, they consider it to be their third most holy city. According to the laws laid down by Mohammed, no soil that was once taken by Islam shall ever belong to another faith again.

They want those Jews out of there ASAP, and special heavenly bonuses for those who die as "martyrs" by killing Christians or Jews while blowing themselves up.

Hey Smit. Get your facts straight before posting things like they kill Christians and Jews. I am a christian Palestinian, and Israel does not want us there just as much as the Muslims, because we are Arabs, and not the chosen people!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join