It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1998 and the global snake conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok snakes, love em or leave em. Personaly for me they are amazing creatures and 1 of natures finest hunters but as long as they stay away from me im happy.

Researchers writing in the bioligy journal Biology Letters have found that the snake population has dropped, dramatacly. Even up to 90% in some species.

Here is a snippet from the news source at the BBC.

"Researchers examined records for 17 snake populations covering eight species over the last few decades, and found most had declined markedly.

For reasons that are not entirely clear, some populations shrank in number abruptly around 1998.

Writing in the journal Biology Letters, the researchers describe the findings as "alarming" but say much more work is needed to understand the causes.

"This is the first time that data has been analysed in this way, and what we've shown is that in different parts of the world we seem to have this steep decline in a short period," said project leader Chris Reading.

"It surprised us when we realised what we were looking at," he told BBC News.

"And we don't have a clue what it was about that period of time (around 1998)."

news.bbc.co.uk...

So whats this with 1998? If there is not a conspiracy behind this of some sort then im going to damn make sure i make 1.

So lets take a look at 1998 according to Wikipedia

"1998 (MCMXCVIII) was a common year that started on a Thursday. In the Gregorian calendar, it was the 1998th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 998th year of the 2nd millennium; the 98th year of the 20th century; and the 9th of the 1990s."

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok so if we take 1998 or 1+9+9+8= 27, then 2+7=9. And the year 1998 was on the edge of the 3rd millenium so this would signify 999 or otherwords if turned upside down 666

But that is not all because 9+9+9 = 27 and 2+7= yes 9.

So there you have it, i have in true ATS style proved a major conspiracy against the snake population by none other than "The-Antichrist/snake"

On a more seriouse note according to the study they beleve this could be due to extreme weather patterns like El Nino's (January 4 – January 10 – A massive winter storm, partly caused by El Niño, strikes New England, southern Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick). And on the completly insanse irrelivent side i noticed in 1998

January 6 – The Lunar Prospector spacecraft is launched into orbit around the Moon, (spaced based antin snake weapons)?

January 26 – Lewinsky scandal: On American television, President Bill Clinton denies he had "sexual relations" with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky. (snake is also representitive of a penis or a cigar if you do not have a penis).

February- The United States Senate passes Resolution 71, urging U.S. President Bill Clinton to "take all necessary and appropriate actions to respond to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." (nuff said)

February 10 – Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997, becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law. (penis thing again, this time no cigars).

February 23 – Florida El Niño Outbreak ****

February 23 – Osama bin Laden publishes a fatwa, declaring jihad against all Jews and Crusaders (are snakes cosiderd Jewish)?

May 26 – Bear Grylls, 23, becomes the youngest British climber to scale Mount Everest. (ahh bear Grylls, the enemy of the snake).

I could go on but i will leave it to the members of ATS to try to decipher what happend in 1998 that started to

lead to the demise of the snake.

i will leave you with a few pictures of our scaley friends. Goodnight

www.skansen-akvariet.se...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This year I've had two snakes in my yard, and I've NEVER seen one in my yard in the 5+ years I've been at my house. Maybe they are all just moving in, and I should start charging rent.

Also, don't forget that 666x3=1998...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Again, we are hearing about another entire species on its way out. Such a shame. Someone, somewhere must have some idea as to why and how, yet I am sure we will not hear anyone speaking out.

First it was the decline of the bees
Bees vanish...
Then we also hear about bats, frogs and other amphibians too;
Not just the bees...

The latest species to become extinct is this one here;
Madagascan bird...

So many issues, so many problems.. just where do we start, what can we do?
Is it already too late?
Is it all planned?
Is it part of the method of ensuring a global decline of humans by breaking the food chain? This is one of the many theories that also includes the oil spill in the gulf.

A world war has never been as damaging. Plagues have come and gone. Natural disasters sweep through our lands once every so often but all of these pale into insignicance in comparison to a massive 'die off' of the food chain.

Billions of lives will be lost should this chain of events continue, IMO.

I can only hear silence when it comes to the Governments having their say on these 'extinction level events' which reminds me how their agendas must carry on regardless of the total cost.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The snakes all took position in the government.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I blame cell phones. We know cell towers cause bee's to be confused/hopeless. Why not everything else?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

So whats this with 1998? If there is not a conspiracy behind this of some sort then im going to damn make sure i make 1.

Classic

Thanks for adding some quality humour to an otherwise morbid topic.

top topics

join