It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is A Broader Conspiracy Over The BP Oil Spill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

just curious
what about the derivitive trading just prior to the "spill "
betting against every oil rig in the gulf...and many businesses that would sink which are being affected by the spill?
From a banking concern which has traded at a profit every day for statistically impossible lengths of time...

no accidents where that kind of money is involved, not these days.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In case you missed the memo, this is a conspiracy website.

The first part of my post is all facts.

The second part dealing with Blacklight is pure conjecture. I'm simply providing some background showing how Blacklight and BP have board members who are connected.

It's only a small leap from there to show how banking interests could be engineering a cornering of the free energy market by pushing carbon taxes and blowing up oil rigs.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yep... Words and info are good... So what?

We should all stop paying our bills now... Right?

There are only 3 things in life that are real... Paying yor taxes, death, and roller durby

Hummm... Maybe BP thinks it's the End Of the World
and that's why they said they will pay for everything don't
worry about it... They know they never will have to

Maybe you can put your Superman tights on with matching underware and let me
know when your done sucking up the oil and pluging the Great hole of the mishap
that Cern created to try and open the porthole of
the Beast of Nuit.

Thank you for your understanding... And pay your bills
it's not the fault of the Victim Banks and Credit card companys
that this Oil thing happen, you signed for it now get out of your
American Dream or pay up... Before they turn you over to collections.

O! China wants there money too who do you think owns you and pays your bills around here? What you think money grows on trees
so Chop-Chop
no time for foolery get back to work and pay your debts.

Maybe BP will just file bankruptcy... What it's the American Way.

What was it that Mr Mayer Rothschild
said?

Peace out Bad Debtors

Mr X

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Real-Stinker]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i think the conspiracy here is deeper. As many have reported there is a long term, now coming to fruition, plan to tank the ME and the oil that comes with it. In order to do this they need to move oil production from ME to other areas. You'll notice that recently the Faulklands became a bone of contention over..... oil! This happened as rigs started going up. You'll note that it has been said that Cuba has access points to a lot of oil, Cuban relations look to be softening. Oil production is moving from the ME, to other places, places controlled by the US and the planetary controlling faction who uses the US as its policeman.

At the same time, Soros and others publicly stated they were going to tank the Euro. The Euro started to reel, with Greece and the rest looking to take it over the edge. The Euro is the main reason the Bourse, Iran, Iraq in particular, was drawn into the spotlight as those countries wanted to sell oil in Euros and get off the dollar standard - this cannot happen of course.

Put two and two together. The move to trash the ME and the Euro were countered with one simple sabotage. Public outrage will now prevent the moving of the oil production out of the ME by stopping all new oil exploration in areas that might not be "safe." The Euro will be given time to recover and the ME gets to live another day.

Oil prices will stay as they are until after summer, when they will sky rocket. Outrage will begin again with folks caught in the horror of "drill and ruin the world, or die paying for gas" and the mental conundrum will drive many to breakdown.

In order to understand these things people need to understand this is not a conspiricy, but a plan, and the plans go way, way back and we are only seeing a moment in the plan. Nothing happens by accident, nothing, and the game is large.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

They knew their stocks are going to go down because they knew the oil rig explosion before the story got out to the media. That explains why they sold their stocks before everybody else. Kind of insider trading..

Next, the amount they have to pay for the environmental damage would be greater than they have ever imagined. So, do you think it is likley that they would gamble on that?

And some inside people may have to go to jail because of this disaster and the negligence. Do you think it is possible for them to take such a risk of extreme measure just to get on with the free energy business?

I doubt it..

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Well now... what top secret Mannequin project facility where you created at?
Bravo give the Human a Scooby snack.

I came out of the glass womb a Hero created for project 2012 and given a smack on the ass(what? Obama said ass) to breath by Dr Fear.

Peace out,
Mr X

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No conspiracy here just a horrible event...

This will bankrupt BP if anything. (bp stock is at alltime low) There is no way this was done purposely.

Get ready... good ole American tax payer dollars will soon be needed to clean up this mess when bp totally runs out of cash.

and
Mark my words, this will be the worst man made disaster in our lifetime. Chernobyle will pale in comparison to this.

If this does not get fixed the whole gulf and atlantic ocean are in trouble. Who knows what that will do to the currents which play a major roll in the weather.....

Not much makes me cry anymore but when I think of all the animals, insects and plants suffering/dying I just can't help it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have my doubts about this blacklight energy.. it is claimed it is free energy, and renewable energy. I do not see that at all.

If the powder uses up whatever hydrogen it has to make energy, how then is it renewable?

What is this powder made of.. where does it come from.. how do we know this material is 'renewable' Is it inexhaustible? Is there an unlimited supply of this stuff?

Seems to me, no.. not if it has to be manufactured.

I would stick with wind, solar and water turbine power. these are used as the pass, they are not used up and there is always more.. no need to produce in a lab.

See my point?

Now, I have no doubt they are trying to pull the wool over your friends eyes. I have no doubt BP has not desired to get into the free energy business, but without more info, I do not see this blacklight power as being ' it '.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
this is not the only alternative for this oil spill thing

it could be something to destroy the US

something to destroy the dollar

something to get carbon taxes to just get some people more rich

I flagged because of your work, it is possible that some people want to put another type of tech in the market, but it is very hard, simply because people in the oil industry are very powerful, they wont give up on their money easily

so, it is a good possibility too ... who knows, any guess is as good as the other

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Where's that SHAM-WOW guy when you need him? What we need is a REALLY REALLY BIG SHAM WOW!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Rham Emanuel said the government shouldn't let a good crisis go to waste. The Administration has been thwarted at Copenhagen and cannot make a cap and trade bill fly. Now we have the gulf oil disaster. If Cap and trade were repackaged as "Future waste cleanup fund" or some other innocuous sounding name it could easily be sold to a dumbed down public as a positive piece of legislation. Bubba would be screaming " What a great idea" as he popped a cap on another Bud. BP has been a big promoter of Cap and Trade. If it seems like the government and BP are covering up for each other, and, it just could be for a good reason.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
i fail to see how isreal is invovled in this thread.
isnt this the website where all the threads are about isreal destroying the world?

well i guess someone had to do it. give yourself a pat on the back...

----------

re the OP - excellent stuff, just goes to confirm what everyone already knows.

free energy - if such a thing came into the public domain, i seriously think it might well trigger the collapse of modern society... bring it on!

2+3

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
That's a nice story my friend. I do not believe you at all but still there are quite a few on here who will suck up that kind of "news".

I have read eveything that people have posted on this BP "conspiracy". I think everyone is a bit paranoid.

For a start, the shares in BP. Loads of people had shares in BP. I bought a load of shares in 1997. I sold mine 9 weeks ago. Does that mean I am involved in a conspiracy? I also sold my Microsoft share which I inherited 10 years ago.

I know a lot of people here in London who sold shares in BP in the last 4 months. That is what people do when the markets fluctuate.

I just think that this whole thing has been a big unfortunate mess that no-one in BP and the US gov really ever prepared for. So they had no idea how to deal with the leaks. People say "well if you land a man on the moon, you should be able to deal with a leak" but the same argument can be used for the photo evidence for UFO's. We can photo a planet or something so minute but capture such detail. But why can no one ever photo a UFO "Clearly" in this day and age with all the digital tech. Not without people declaring it a fake.

People need to stop concentrating on a conspiracy theory and start contributing to the after effect of this minor disaster. I say minor because unlike the the great fire of London no member of the public has died because of the spill.

I don't believe the story either........I think BP just destroyed the worlds Oceans so what difference does it make about this technology>>>IF you can't have water for drinking you die when the osmosis of Ocean Oil lines the clouds it rains down into drinking water......

it's OVER

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
No conspiracy here just a horrible event...

This will bankrupt BP if anything. (bp stock is at alltime low) There is no way this was done purposely.

Get ready... good ole American tax payer dollars will soon be needed to clean up this mess when bp totally runs out of cash.

and
Mark my words, this will be the worst man made disaster in our lifetime. Chernobyle will pale in comparison to this.

If this does not get fixed the whole gulf and atlantic ocean are in trouble. Who knows what that will do to the currents which play a major roll in the weather.....

Not much makes me cry anymore but when I think of all the animals, insects and plants suffering/dying I just can't help it.

Not even close to the worst disaster in our lifetime (not in the same ballpark). It sucks, but the area will recover..

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

right except the 11 people who died in the initial blast along with the reported health issues of clean up workers...but thats just food poisoning eh?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

Well name something worse... only thing I can think of is ww2 and I wasn't born.

If this keeps up it will take centuries for the gulf to recover fully, yeah that sucks...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I am new to posting and haven't been reading the 100's of posts regarding the BP Spill but please bare with me. If this has already been previously discussed, I apologies.

I have a few questions. How is it that the oil rig, when it sank, managed to drop straight down and land on the top of the well head? How is it that by the video footage BP has been releasing that the leak is some distance away from the sunken rig and oil head.

Because we all know that when we drop something in water it does not drop straight down. All this to me just doesn't make any sense.

Also, why is it that there isn't any shut off valves in the horizontal pipe leading away from the well head?

If anyone can shed any light on this, it would be appreciated. Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
100 bucks says monsanto makes an "oil dispersant ready" line of GMO to save all the crops.

and most likely big pharm will have some pill or vaccine for dispersant poisoning.

$$$$$ cha-ching $$$$$

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OP, I have been thinking of this same theory. BP = Beyond Petroleum. They are actively invested in alternate energy sources. What a great way to force a shift to alternative energy, and absolutely genius. Nobody would expect them to sabotage their own industry in the minds of consumers and force a radical shift away from oil as a primary resource. Now we wonder why Obama might be tied into this. Well he is pushing for the largest push to wind and solar power.

My personal opinion, is that free energy devices are about to be made known. They can't hold this information back. However, their plan is simple. Destroy oil. Institute alternative electrical energy. Use free energy and sell it to the people under the guise that it came from wind and solar energy.

Every time I hear about a new power plant being opened I hear, this plant can produce enough power for 200,000 homes or something of that magnitude. I roughly calculate the amount of homes and businesses in operation and come up short as to where all our power comes from. If assuming these plants only produce enough electricity for a certain amount of homes...well there are more homes and businesses than power can be produced for them. I am at a loss, unless I am failing to calculate something correctly.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Very Informative blog... but I think there is another Conspiracy Scenario behind The BP Oil Spill !!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join