It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is A Broader Conspiracy Over The BP Oil Spill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
From my personal blog Fascist Soup:

Something is cooking, here me now and believe me later.

My friend owns a large tract of oil land in the OK panhandle. His plot of oil land is very small, but it appears to be located right over a major oil resource.

BP owned all the land around his small plot since the 1920s. Just prior to the oil spill, BP sold off all the land around his plot to Philips Petroleum.

Something stinks.

BP has owned all the land around his plot for decades, then all of a sudden they decide to sell, then BOOM oil rig blows up.

BP owned the natural gas rights to the land, which they negotiated contract rights to before natural gas was used in power plants and homes. The contract was for a 100 year contract to have BP remove the gas on his land that amounts to pennies on the dollar for the current value of the natural gas.

Back when his great grandfather acquired the oil rights to the land, natural gas was a nuisance which was burned off so it didn't cause problems with the oil extraction. Thus his grandfather figured he was making out like a bandit having BP take the gas off his hands for a small return.

Of course, that turned out to be a huge mistake in the long run as he would easily be a millionaire ten times over right now if he was getting paid market rates for the gas coming off his land. This also means they sold a massive cash cow to Philips, since Philips now holds the super cheap gas contract. Why would anyone give that up?

That aside, the government has designated his tiny plot of land as a "strategic reserve" which means he is unable to extract any of the oil beneath his plot. He doesn't know exactly how much oil is beneath the land as BP hasn't shared their GIS analysis of the land with him. - But based on the activity and previous offers, the amount must be epic.

The natural gas rights to the land are due to turn back over to him in the next 10 years so at that point, if nothing changes, he will instantly become wealthy since he can renegotiate for the prevailing market price on a shorter contract.

Now I don't know what this all means, but I do know something absolutely stinks about the timing of all this. BP at one point was in negotiations with his family to install a new well on his land - they wouldn't do that if they didn't think there was some major oil beneath it.

Further, we have Goldman Sachs as a company, and the Goldman CEO, involved a massive sell off of BP stock just prior to this oil spill.

Further, they have banned all photography of the affected shorelines and have basically instituted marshal law down there for reasons yet unknown.

All of this has the hairs on the back of my neck standing up on end.

Something stinks.

----------

Now I shall provide my abject speculation:

I think BP intentionally destroyed the well in order to bring about massive resentment of the oil industry.

I think this entire thing is a coordinated stunt to demonize oil.

Why?

Because I think BP is involved with Swiss bankers in a move to take over the free energy market.

Specifically, I think they are going to take over the energy market using Blacklight Power's technology. And they are going to use the oil spill to get carbon taxes put in place to shut down ALL fossil fuel energies, including oil, so they can corner the free energy market in power generation.

I know for a fact that Blacklight Power (BP initials, coincidence?) is bankrolled by Swiss bankers and other heavy hitters in the energy industry.

Mills is a Harvard grad, which means he automatically has globalist connections.

I think this whole thing is a setup.

Of course, BP might have just sold the land because they need cash to pay off the cost of the oil clean up, but I don't think that's why they sold it considering the insane wealth of the corporation.

They could easily cover the 75 million without having liquidate that land.

I think the economic implosion and the debt crisis has the globalists running scared.

They know the only way to control the coming collapse of the dollar is if they unleash the free energy technology.

If they don't unleash the free energy technology, they will have riots in the streets as energy costs skyrocket beyond the reach of the soon to be impoverished American consumers.

If they can corner the energy market with Blacklight's technology, they will still make epic tons of cash even though the return per Kilowatt hour will be far lower. They will really make out like bandits if they can get the government to put a tax on fossil fuel energy.

Because the dollar is going to collapse, it is utter insanity for BP to divest themselves of US domestic oil holdings. Domestic oil will be worth its weight in gold because it will be the only oil American consumers will be able to afford.

-----------

Some facts:

Top Houston attorney Tony Buzbee says he has new evidence which indicates that Deepwater Horizon’s managers knew that the BP oil rig had major problems before its explosion on April 20, citing the eyewitness account of a crew member who rescued burning workers on the rig of a conversation between Deepwater Horizon installation manager Jimmy Harrell and someone in Houston. According to the witness, Harrell was screaming, “Are you f##king happy? Are you f##king happy? The rig’s on fire! I told you this was gonna happen.”

Harrell was talking via satellite phone and whoever was on the other end of the line was apparently trying to calm him down as the rig burned.

“I am f##king calm,” said Harrell, according to Buzbee. “You realize the rig is burning?”

As we highlighted yesterday, on page 37 of British Petroleum’s own investigative report into the oil spill, it is stated that the Hydraulic Control System on equipment designed to automatically seal the well in an emergency was modified without BP’s knowledge sometime before the explosion.

Highly suspicious stock and share trades by people connected to BP before the explosion indicate some extent of foreknowledge.

Goldman Sachs dumped 44% of its shares in BP Oil during the first quarter of 2010 – shares that subsequently lost 36 percent of their value, equating to $96 million. The current chairman of Goldman Sachs is Bilderberg luminary Peter Sutherland, who is also the former chairman of British Petroleum.

Furthermore, as reported by the London Telegraph on June 5th, Tony Hayward, the current BP CEO sold £1.4 million of his shares in the fuel giant weeks before the spill.

On April 12th, just over one week before the Deepwater Horizon rig exploded, Halliburton, the world’s second largest oilfield services corporation, surprised some by acquiring Boots & Coots, a relatively small but vastly experienced oil well control company.

Halliburton is named in the majority of some two dozen lawsuits filed since the explosion by Gulf Coast people and businesses who claim that the company is to blame for the disaster.

Halliburton was forced to admit in testimony at a congressional hearing last month that it carried out a cementing operation 20 hours before the Gulf of Mexico rig went up in flames. The lawsuits claim that four Halliburton workers stationed on the rig improperly capped the well.

Some more facts:

BlackLight’s board of directors reads like a Who’s Who of finance and energy leaders, including Michael Jordan, former CEO of both Electronic Data Systems (EDS, Fortune 500) and Westinghouse; Neil Moskowitz, CFO of Credit Suisse First Boston; and Shelby Brewer, former CEO of ABB (ABB) Combustion Engineering Nuclear Power.

------------------

Continued in this post further down the page.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow, great theory! I sure hope you're right.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Continued:

To the way-back machine.

I found this article interesting because here we have Goldman Sachs, First Boston (which was acquired by Credit Suisse in 1990), Westinghouse, and British Petroleum, all acting together in a business transaction over acquiring Standard Oil back in 1987.

Two of the major investors bankrolling Blacklight are from Westinghouse and Credit Suisse. I just find this so odd that I was able to find all of these corporations working together in a mega-merger.

Neil Moskowitz Retired CFO Credit Suisse First Boston
www.usmf.org...

“After obtaining his MBA in 1984 from Harvard, he began his career with Goldman Sachs in London and in New York City as a manger of U. S. and European equity operations, rising to the title of vice president of Global Operations at the company. He was with Goldman Sachs for 10 years prior to joining Credit Suisse First Boston.”

In 1987 at the time of the merger, Moskowitz must have been in on the deal.

So here we have ties between Goldman, Credit Suisse, BP, and Blacklight in Moskowitz.

Come on

WTF are the odds of that.

Moskowitz is also a Harvard grad of 84, Mills received a Bachelor of Arts in chemistry from Franklin and Marshall College in 1982, and an MD from Harvard Medical School in 1986.

Chances are good they would have known each other, possibly in a frat or other society together.

If that wasn’t a freak coincidence, check out the links between BP and Mr. Shelby Brewer. On AAB which Brewer was the CEO of:

Often called the General Electric of Europe, ABB Ltd. has two core business segments: power technologies and automation technologies.

The Wallenberg family dynasty of Sweden holds about a 10 percent stake in the company. ABB (formerly known as ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.) was formed in 1988 from the merger of Sweden’s ASEA AB and Switzerland’s BBC Brown Boveri Ltd.–two companies founded in the late 19th century.

Oh well look at this, the Chairman of BP is a Swede and former Ericsson CEO

British oil giant BP’s chairman, Swedish businessman Carl-Henric Svanberg, has been heavily criticized for his hiding and low profile during the Deepwater leak in the Gulf of Mexico.

Carl-Henric Svanberg, former CEO of Swedish telecom giant Ericsson, told the Financial Times last month that he accepted the company’s reputation had been damaged by the oil spill. But he has also made it clear that chief executive officer Tony Hayward is the main voice of the company.

Who owns Ericsson? The Wallenbergs!

-----

So here we have ties between all of the prominent investors in Blacklight and all the major players in this oil spill.

We also see the shady Wallenberg family rearing its head in all of this.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
There are other real free energy systems that don't even use any fuel, they just collect and transmit energy from the universe, all around us. These have been bought up and declared top secret by the government, and anybody who talks about them is intimidated or ridiculed. The elites may use this technology for themselves, but they would never release anything so sophisticated for ordinary people, because they have to be able to charge us for power and so continue to keep us poor and dependent on them.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
your idea sounds good.

"free"! I dont think so.
you will have to pay just the same as oil.
just not as much, at first.
how do you put this heater in a car to power it?
a steam power car?
steam trains got very fast.
they could easy make a car go 200 mph

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
There are other real free energy systems that don't even use any fuel, they just collect and transmit energy from the universe, all around us. These have been bought up and declared top secret by the government, and anybody who talks about them is intimidated or ridiculed. The elites may use this technology for themselves, but they would never release anything so sophisticated for ordinary people, because they have to be able to charge us for power and so continue to keep us poor and dependent on them.

If such systems do exist (which they very well may) they will never see the light of day.

Ever.

Because if you can attain free energy at a personal level, you can't corner the market on its generation.

The reason why Blacklight's technology is so ripe for the picking by globalists is because the technology still requires a massive power infrastructure.

This means power plants, power lines, and all the stuff that goes with it.

If they can produce electricity at major power plants cheaply, they will also be able to corner the market on car recharging, power ports, and all the stuff that goes with having a totally fossil free energy grid run on electricity.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
updated the OP with some additional info on the stock trades and the investors backing blacklight

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
redundant post

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Michael H. Jordan just died on May 27th, he was on the board of Blacklight.

This guy was a titan, good lord.

He was the guy that merged CBS and Westinghouse.

articles.latimes.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
redundant post

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
redundant post

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Come on man, if I'm right this is the 3rd biggest conspiracy of the century right behind 9/11 and Hitler's rise to power.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow, I hadn't heard of this "power source" and I'm really into the 'free' energy scene!

Right now I have a mini hydro plant set up, that has a solar panel that runs a very small pump that pumps the water from the lower basin back to the upper.

When it reaches the point where the syphon picks it up, it dumps through the jet spinning my pelton wheel which has a pulley with a belt connected to a 95 Camaro alternator creating energy for about 3-4 minutes.

It takes about 5 minutes for the upper basin to fill enough to dump again.

No it doesn't run constantly, but it runs by itself, and has for over 6 months charging a couple batteries for my outside LED flood lights!

As it only runs during the day, the lights go out around 3-4 AM, so I'm making a VAWT wind generator to put on top of the garage to charge the batteries at night too.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Who bought the land around your friends place?
The land you say was owned by BP and sold?

Thanks - will comment again after finishing links.

peace

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i fail to see how isreal is invovled in this thread.
isnt this the website where all the threads are about isreal destroying the world?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like we know why they have put the entire coast under marshal law.

http://(nolink)/2010/05/22/bp-feds-middle-finger-continue-toxic-dispersants/

BP is dumping highly toxic dispersants into the ocean.

A million gallons worth at last count.

This stuff is essentially human bug spray.

Of course, the rains come through and suck it right off the ocean and dump it on to the crops, so you'll be eating it even if you don't live down there to breathe it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

Looks like you're trying to make it one.

Why even bring that up?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

So is this another one of Alex's accounts?

Or are you going to push his website like yours here too?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
S&F
You did a very nice job of laying this out OP
I found it very informative
It is often said by top notch thinkers around the web that the war is on the American sheeple

Now that they have been sucked dry time to give them something back in return for all of their time and trouble.

Thank you America, for all of the time and trouble that you have gone to in order to benefit your glorious Superior Overlords... to show our immense gratitude and since we have saved up so much of it on your behalf we will be retuning your trouble along with the hefty increase that the frugal saving up of which has provided

thank you
your superior overloards
kitty cats everywhere

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That's a nice story my friend. I do not believe you at all but still there are quite a few on here who will suck up that kind of "news".

I have read eveything that people have posted on this BP "conspiracy". I think everyone is a bit paranoid.

For a start, the shares in BP. Loads of people had shares in BP. I bought a load of shares in 1997. I sold mine 9 weeks ago. Does that mean I am involved in a conspiracy? I also sold my Microsoft share which I inherited 10 years ago.

I know a lot of people here in London who sold shares in BP in the last 4 months. That is what people do when the markets fluctuate.

I just think that this whole thing has been a big unfortunate mess that no-one in BP and the US gov really ever prepared for. So they had no idea how to deal with the leaks. People say "well if you land a man on the moon, you should be able to deal with a leak" but the same argument can be used for the photo evidence for UFO's. We can photo a planet or something so minute but capture such detail. But why can no one ever photo a UFO "Clearly" in this day and age with all the digital tech. Not without people declaring it a fake.

People need to stop concentrating on a conspiracy theory and start contributing to the after effect of this minor disaster. I say minor because unlike the the great fire of London no member of the public has died because of the spill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join