It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Big Apple Isaroku'd on 9-11, 2001?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think this belongs on the 9-11 conspiracy forums. I have noted the Great King of Terror, and the Harley Boy quatrains pointing to this same date in the Prophecies and Predictions forums, giving credit to Nostradamus. But also, there remains the timelines running from V-J Day, ( Aug. 14th, 1945) right up to 9-11, 2001, without any year zero, A.D., corrections. Adm. Isaroku Yamamoto was killed in an air attack during the war. But what if he left instructions to the Black Dragon outfit of spies, to mount another big attack, in his name? Isaroku, in Japanese, means the nuber 56. 5+6=11. So just maybe, counting from the month when Douglas Mac Arther, poked two atomic sticks into the eyes of the Empire of Japan, the fallen Adm. could have earlier laid a bear trap for the Americans. Fifty six years from Aug. 31, 1945 adds up to the year 2001, and then 5+6 gives the eleventh day of September, which is the following month. That's a double coincidence. We've noted Tecumpsah's curse on the Presidency, but what if old Adm. Yamamoto also cast a curse as his plane went down? I think a postumous command to the Japanese spy ring, that he must have conspired with when he studied and traveled in the Eastern U.S.A. in the thirties, woud be more believable. But the goal of having us abandon the Eastern Pacific, would be the same. Adm. Yamamoto must have been aware of the statue of Tecumpsah, located in front of Bancroft Hall on the grounds of the U.S. Naval Academy, and so he also must have known of the old Indian's curse on the U.S. Presidency. Just last week the Japanese Prime Minister had to resign, because he waffled at getting us to leave our base on Okinowa. I think it's food for thought, anyway! Or as Mark Twain pointedly remarked, "Revenge is a dish, best served cold".

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
No I don't think that b/c 5 plus 6 equals 11 the Japenese had anything to do with 9/11. Or it being related to a possible curse made before Yamamoto died.

No offense CP, but stuff like this just aggravates the h#ll out of me. With so many wild theories that seem to always be connected to 9/11, the last thing we need is the "numerologists" connecting dots by way of addition and subtraction.

IMHO of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just because 5+6 adds up to eleven it must point to 9/11 ?

I agree with personalchoice completly.This seem more like a desperate attempt to create mystery where there obviously is none.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I disagree, but to find the positive her good job snooping around and thinkin outside the box of the conventional 9.11 conspiracies. I dont think we will ever know the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Owh i agree on the initiative and snooping !

But the thing is there are already way to much suspect aspects concerning 9/11 that have never been succesfully and or officialy been debunked.

Im sorry if i made my point so cruedley, i'l star the OP to make up for it as you made a good point Caddy.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yamamoto was a brilliant Admiral, the best in the Japanese Imperial navy. His personal convictions were such that he would never condone an attack on a civilian center. He was an old-school military man with morals.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by carpooler
Isaroku, in Japanese, means the nuber 56.

translation.babylon.com...
www.worldlingo.com...

isaroku does not mean 56 in japanese. That whole theory was so easy to debunk.

answers.yahoo.com...

gojyuuroku is japanese for 56.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcpc
isaroku does not mean 56 in japanese. That whole theory was so easy to debunk.

answers.yahoo.com...

gojyuuroku is japanese for 56.

I doubt his mother would have been able to walk in a straight line anymore, if she actually named her newest son, "56".

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
FWIW, I read about Adm. Yamamoto's given name in a WWII history. It was several years ago, and so I can't give you the source. This biographer thought it was strange too. Isoroku was born, several son's down the line, from their first born, and for whatever reason, his father, named him as a rendition of the number 56. If there was a double entendre, neither the historian nor myself was aware of it. My point is that 56 years after V-J Day, gives Aug. 14, 2001. If the conspirators wanted to make the second point, they may just have put things off to the next month, to get the eleventh day, as a daily double. If you check out the legend of the 47 Japanese Samurai, (4+7), also an eleven, and their circuitous path to revenge their dead master, maybe you can pick up on my point. To wit; have a gang of spies become a new chapter in this old story? If so, then they have to leave some clues, laying around, or they could never claim any credit. If you're going to really impress the new recruits, you gotta leave some fingerprints. The British spooks have been world class at this, with all the Booth - Ozwald 'coincidences'. The first thing real spies are drilled with is to examine any such coincidences. Try reading the new Clive Clussler novel, "The Spy". If these guys, after nine years, from 9-11, have gone back to the well, then the S.Korean Ship sunk a month ago, may also be part of a plot to force our hand in the far East. I would never accuse them of doing 9-11, by themselves, but they may have stirred the pot, back in Bill Clinton's time in office, when the Chinese were making off with a bunch of our nuclear secrets. But as the resignation of their Prime Minister last week shows, they are dead serious about getting us out of Okinowa. If the attack that didn't take place on the Gov't buildings in D.C. was to include a shower of anthrax on the evacuating beauracrats, there, then our gov't was supposed to be changed forever, on 9-11, 2001. This would have mirrored the drastic change caused by the American occupation of Japan, back in late 1945, tit for tat. And remember that these boys cooked up unit 731, the germ and chemical warfare unit in their secret Manchurian complex. They even experimented on U.S. personnel, there. Is it so farfetched to think that this outfit, may have had a game plan to attack our Eastern Seaboard, with chemicals to break up the coming invasion of their home Islands?? After Jimmie Doolittle's raid on Tokyo, they really did use some of these bugs on the Chinese peasants, and some of these same bugs are still causing major problems in the affected areas, along the coastlines of China. Think of what long term damage, ginned up Anthrax, would cause to the District of Columbia, over the next 100 years or so. And while no one would believe the Arab Flight trainees could have gotten their hands on these bugs, it would be too late, to do anything about it. The whole country would be locked down, for good. As we dodged the bullet on 9-11, only the Jewish husband of Mr. Atta's landlady, in Latana, Fl., perished from a bit of this anthrax, put out as a false lead, to implicate the twenty Arab Jihadists. Only the revolt of the passengers on flight 93, stood in the way, and stopped it in it's tracks.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Meaning of Isoroku - What does the name Isoroku means?
Pronunciation: ee-so-ro-koo

Origin: Japanese
Name Meaning: Fifty-six

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Good ol Dave. Maybe you need to change search engines to Ixquick. I found and copied this link in less than a minute. Yes, Adm. Yamamoto was a boy with the male gender in his name. Your translation probably works with a floor or office #, but doesn't make it for naming a baby boy.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by carpooler
FWIW, I read about Adm. Yamamoto's given name in a WWII history. It was several years ago, and so I can't give you the source. This biographer thought it was strange too. Isoroku was born, several son's down the line, from their first born, and for whatever reason, his father, named him as a rendition of the number 56.

Did you not just read my source? Isoroku does not mean 56?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

You know I usually don't say this but "WOW", just when you think you have heard it all when it comes to all things 9/11, then I just read this post.

So just so I understand this, there is a secret group of Japanese h%ll bent on revenge for everything we did to them after Pearl harbor. These guys orchestrated the 9/11 attacks in someway as to connect the 9/11 hijackers to anthrax so that they could release anthrax (bugs?)bombs? still not clear what a "bug" is that rains down anthrax?) on the elected officials that had exited their buildings following the impact of the pentagon. F93 being the one with the anthrax was downed by the passengers and this thwarted the entire plan to throw our entire government into a poop storm.

So did I follow you correctly there, you definitely get a A for effort.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

please dont play the conviction up so much.

I think Carpooler showed several times in his OP that he is not convinced this is the case but since he stumbled upon it found it interesting enough to share,this is ATS afterall.

If he did try to sell this off as gospel you would have a case.

Not once in his posts did i see him trying to pass this up as fact.If people on this site never dug up these things to discuss and ask question about then what is the point of being here anyway.Cut him some slack.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I think a lot of people already know the truth when it comes to 9/11 and things like the sinking of the Liberty regardless of what the zionist controlled press says.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

My orig. source is unavailable. So What? Just go to Ixqick and query Isaroku. I didn't want to paste the whole page, but it's Baby Ocean---- and it was the sixth entry on the search results there. Less than a minute to find, copy, and paste. It would seem to me that the author of the history of the War in the Pacific, had it right, all along. I think it was a paper back, and it got tossed, somewhere along the line. This christening occured in 1884, so the Tokaqawas were gone, and the Meiijis were back. I wasn't there to ask, but this name may be a magic square to fill in that 4--7, ie. 4567. Numerologists seem to point to 1111, or eleven eleven as a moment of new beginings, FWIW. The wiki bio material gives a quote by the Adm. that pretty well sums up my earlier post. The gist is that the militarists may kill his body, or he may die in battle, but HIS WILL, will go on. That kind of sense of purpose, sounds dangerous to me. In his life, he was indeed a great king of terror, come from the East. And could the rod be a Zen Stick, in poor old Nostradamus's eyes. The Biblical King Solomon, did something pretty close to this, by having his grudges settled after his death. A grudge or curse, in this Adm.'s name might just get settled 56 years after V-J Day. But you have to open your mind to the idea that what was planned for 9-11, may have been a lot nastier, than what actually occured on that fateful day. Pearl Harbor could have been a whole lot worse, too. In both cases, the conspirators didn't finish the job.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Thanx for the atta boy, P.C., but as I have pointed out in some other threads, there was a KDKA Pittsburgh news crew at the campground, five miles from flight 93's funeral pyre. The airliner flew over this campground, low and slow. The campers were agreeing on the film clip that a small military job was flying right behind the heavy, in it's radar shadow. Flight 93 flew all across Penns., heading straight for Wright Patterson AFB, untill it suddenly turned back on a heading for Wash. D.C.. This AFB is the heart and soul of our unmanned drone development program. If one such unmanned drone took over the control of flight 93, and crashed it, the moment the passengeres were rushing the cockpit, the question arises, why didn't they let those heroic passengers regain control of the flight deck and then help them land safely? If this caper had worked, it would have been 93 hitting the U.S. Capital Dome, that flushed out all the gov't workers, and made them sitting ducks for whatever the little companion aircraft spewed out in a couple of three passes over the D.C. area. Then it could have been directed out over the Atlantic, and ditched in deep water. It could have eliminated our civilian gov't, and made the District, uninhabitable for over a hundred years. The Brits tested anthrax on a small island off of Scotland in 1942, and it's still uninhabitable, today, and for God knows how far into the future. And they really torched and scorched this rocky island trying to defeat this super persistant bug, (spores). FWIW, this interview came over our T.V. feed, but it was never repeated, not once, since the morning of 9-11, 2001. I cannot judge where else this one time interview was shown, but I watched it with interest, on that morning. Someone really doesn't want the public to see and hear this crucial interview. If the little bird did have control over the big airliner, and since the then newest Boeings did have these computer back doors, then why not give the passengers some of the 90 minutes flight time to D.C. to save themselves? Instead they pulled the plug, and probably put the airliner in a flat spin, which explains some of the scattered wreckage, and lack of any campground reports of shooting or missiles right above their heads. At 350mph., the airliner passed over the campers less than 45 seconds from it's crashing into the field, and at least twenty seconds were needed for it to lose all of it's altitude. So the little mil. job was in at the kill. And those campers actually witnessed it! So can anyone connect the dots to the midget subs the Japanese Navy deployed in the Pearl Harbor Blitz? Many of the chess pieces seem to be the same, but they were just being deployed differently. Yes, it's a heck of a stretch to postulate a connection between Pearl Harbor and 9-11, but I think it's a worthwhile exercise, to reason out the possible outcomes, if these two attacks of the same scale, were carried out to their greatest potential effects! Adm. Naguma got his second chance at Midway, and after he had failed twice, he committed Hari Kiri. So, have we seen the second Midway yet? Right now we're like the Japanese Midway Fleet, all spread out. Is a smaller nautical force laying an ambush, just like Adm. Spruance did, back in June of 1942, waiting North East of some new Midway Island? The genesis of the Stalin, Beria plot was the old "lets you and him fight". Right now in the headlines is a new Let's the U.S. and Britain get into a big fight over the deepwater horizon oil rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico? A couple of torpedoes, one in disputed waters off Korea, and one to finish off a crippled Oil rig, in the Gulf, would get things all stirred up, here, in Seoul, and in London. Can Obama and the B.P. C.E.O. be seen as the new Adm. Kimmel and Gen. Short? Could this be the second Pearl?

new topics

top topics

join