It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Spill Prototype For Lock Down of USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I put this in Survival because I wanted to talk about that aspect of it along with the conspiracy aspect.

There are a couple of threads talking about troop movement and policing going on down there in certain areas. And I got to thinking about this and being in to preparedness it dawned on me this is the perfect scenario for putting the USA under full blown martial law without them tipping thier hand to what they are doing.

Think about it, it's perfect, create a crisis and then move in a bunch of troops feds and contractors etc. to supposedly help with the crisis. The crisis has to require evacuation and the population is neatly herded into camps or where ever they want them to go and most think it is for thier own good.

What if you lived there. I live in the Northwest but I thought what would I do if all my SHTF plans were for that area but now they are all moot because the air becomes not fit to breath and toxic rains kill crops and even wild animals etc. If I am on the coast or near water ways and fishing is part of my survival plan that is out the window. If I have a place prepared it is totally worthless for survival now not to mention the area is over run with troops, feds, and contractors etc.? So what do I do? Where do I go if I can get out without being detained? And since the whole country is not in the same boat at the same time if groups go on the defensive they get spun as terrorists.

Perhaps there are some folks on the Gulf Coast regions already feeling this way and wondering what to do? Would love to hear from you.

So I wonder what crisis will it be for my area and your area? Their MO has always been to divide isolate and conquer. They know they could not beat the populace in an all out war they do not have the logistics so what if they do what they always do and take over certain regions at a time and have the whole USA grid-lined out and have a crisis planed for each sector?

This thread is not for arguing of whether the reports of troops etc. is true there are other threads already on that, but to look at it from a survival perspective of if it turns out to be true.

Here's a couple links I got from other threads of reports of what's going on that paint the possible scenario I am talking about, again think about it from the perspective of if it turns out to be true:

www.youtube.com...

www.veritasshow.com...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hmmm no responses on this? Kind of surprises me. I posted it late last night so maybe the timming was bad. Lets give it one more try?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just watched this video about the cover-up that someone said was BS. Then I watched a second video by CBS news that kinda points to some of this stuff being true.

This pretty much sums up what is goint on:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
I love how Katie doesn't even respond. she goes straight into asking about the effect on wildlife. lmao

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Anna1107]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There was a map of Florida I saw awhile back that had a 5 year plan, a 10 year plan and a 20 yr. plan. It was very strange. It had to do with agenda 21 and returning the land to wetlands and wildlife. I always wondered how they would go about orchestrating such a thing.

I cannot find the map right now, but I found it through a search on "Santa Cruz" and something to do with wetlands. Maybe someone can find that map again and post it.

According to that map, I remember that some big cities in Florida were colored black. Then there were areas of beige that were to be uninhabited and only the green areas would be places where people were allowed to live.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Think about it, it's perfect, create a crisis and then move in a bunch of troops feds and contractors etc. to supposedly help with the crisis.

you make a good point. Create the crisis to covertly set up Martial law.

It's kind of like someone sneaking up behind you and placing a knife at your throat and you are unaware that the knife is next to your throat... and then when they get the signal all they have to do is slice...

Sorry for the crude analogy ... too lazy to take the time to formulate another

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Here is another one from Anderson Cooper. WOW! This is an errosion on not only what reporters can report on, which is basically a free speech violation.

People are saying the first amendment has been violated.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Anna1107]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

considering whats been done to florida, that might not be such a bad idea.

might help clean things up a bit

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anna1107

I can't handle Cooper... sorry... just had to get that out.

BP/CNN/government..... they are all on the same page... this whole thing is smoke and mirrors... acting... sure they're keeping the media out... not because they're afraid CNN will see what's going on out there but because of the independent reporting. If they allow their controlled corporate media out there it will be impossible for them to keep the independents from slipping in through the cracks. Thus they have to ban all media and have their corporate media fake a complaint about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

but why are they keeping the media out?

is it the crude from the ruptured well?

or something else?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by soleprobe

but why are they keeping the media out?

is it the crude from the ruptured well?

or something else?

They are not only keeping media out, they are controlling ALL the information (imagery and commentary) that is fed to the world. Fisherman and clean up workers can't talk... A private foreign corporation is ruling the USA from the US federal government down through the state governments, down through the local parishes right down to the local fisherman. It's incredible that a private foreign corporation has this much power over the USA.... But of course the power doesn't come from BP but it comes from the foreign controllers of BP.

Now why would they keep the media out because of the ruptured well? Images of a ruptured well were all over the news day in and day out. Everyone in the media, including BP, is talking about how bad this is... 70,000 barrels to 200,000 barrels a day... all coming out of the mainstream press and BP. So if it really is a bad ruptured well just as the media experts, BP, the imagery of oiled beaches, birds, dead fish, oil gushing out of the sea floor are suggesting, then BP has nothing bad to hide because they’re already showing and talking about how bad it is. Reporters who are allowed to the scene will see the results of the bad ruptured well and the reports will be the same: dead fish, oiled birds and beaches… everything we are seeing now.

But if there is no big oil spill and they wanted to create the illusion that there was for some ulterior motive, then keeping the media out while at the same time using the media to hype up how big of a disaster this is can make sense. And also keeping away foreign assistance and big oil skimmers makes sense because there’s nothing much to clean up. This can also account for why clean up workers are ordered to keep their mouths shut…. because there’s very little to clean up. Notice that when you see clean up workers they will either be sitting or lying around in the shade or 2 of them will be deciding who should pick up the little tar ball. This could all be a hyped up created illusion which is why I pointed out the eel merrily swimming through the “70,000 psi gusher.”

They also have the ability to allow a controlled amount of oil into the Gulf for illusionary purposes… they are an oil company so that is within their means.

The above is all “theory” not fact… I don’t know the truth. But there is nothing wrong with analyzing ALL possibilities even those that are not popular.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by soleprobe]

top topics

join