It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EndTime started on Dec 11th 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The EndTime started on Dec 11th 2009

I'm sure you have all heard of the hopi indians and thier signs well here we are the last sign fulfilled.

You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

The Hopi prophecy states that when Blue star comes, the end is near. On Dec 11th 2009 a spiral of blue light appeared above Norway, everyone could see it on CNN. After this the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile happened, but there is more !!! Everyday more and more disaster happen that date was a turning point and since then things just keep getting worse.

Do you Think the end is nigh or that were in for change atleast.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The end of what? Can you clarify what this Hopi saying is all about?
There may be an end to the way of life here on earth, but the END
is not coming. This planet is going to keep on spinning for a long time.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Seem's a little strange that a tribe called "Hopi" would even have an end times prophecy, sort of an oxymoron, so to speak.... Now, the "Doomi" tribe I would expect it from....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Well from what the prophecy says, the piece suggests that after the last sign the ceremonies of his people will cease now that can be taken to mean a few things. Its all speculation.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And the record for most threads started in an hour goes tooooooo!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Last time I checked the spiral did not fall with a great crash nor was it a star...

I think you are grasping at straws here.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
There may be an end to the way of life here on earth, but the END is not coming. This planet is going to keep on spinning for a long time.

Please tell me, since you are able to predict the future, when will the Earth stop spinning?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by endtimer
There may be an end to the way of life here on earth, but the END is not coming. This planet is going to keep on spinning for a long time.

Please tell me, since you are able to predict the future, when will the Earth stop spinning?

And you know me? You look into your glass box and talk this trash?
You see words printed on a glass screen from a total stranger and
post this nonsense. Ask the Op for an anwer to his post and quit trying
to start a confrontation.

I simply asked what the OP's message was. Did you try to answer it with
anything logical or add to the discussion?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I will admit that the Hopi "Blue Star" and the Norway "Spiral" is an interesting comparison. Can anyone find anything in regard to the Hopi Indian response to the Norway Spiral? Do they think it is the Blue Star?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It more likely refers to skylab:

Skylab's demise was an international media event, with merchandising, wagering on time and place of re-entry, and nightly news reports. The San Francisco Examiner offered a $10,000 prize for the first piece of Skylab delivered to its offices; the competing Chronicle offered $200,000 if a subscriber suffered personal or property damage. NASA calculated that the odds of station re-entry debris hitting a human were 152 to 1:369—although the odds of debris hitting a city of 100,000 or more were 7 to 1—and teams were ready to head to any country hit by debris and requesting help.
Ground controllers adjusted Skylab's orientation for ideal re-entry dynamics in the hours before reentry at approximately 16:37 UTC 11 July 1979. They aimed the station at a spot 1,300 kilometres (810 mi) south southeast of Cape Town, South Africa. The station did not burn up as fast as NASA expected, however. Due to a 4% calculation error, debris landed southeast of Perth, Western Australia.

Skylab was a “House in the Sky” the first built by people of this country, and its re-entry was a media circus. There was a Soviet Station up there a couple of years before Skylab, but it was not as big of a deal when it re-entered.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Perhaps your intuition is working over time right now, it does make sense that the Norway spiral could be a turning point for something, however I think that the BlueStar has yet to be revealed to us .

The best thing any of us can do is to use this opportunity to shine in our personal lives and make the absolute best of each moment.

December 11th is a special date none the less and is always promising of an alternate reality other than our own that we live in now. It is after all the Master number.

OP you seem like you are on to something, so keep on putting things together and maybe it will click.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Considering how ambiguous that last prophecy is, I would wait until a phenomenon satisfied all the details of the prophecy before jumping to conclusions. Or perhaps it already happened well before the Norway Spiral? I know it's a popular viewpoint that the last prophecy was fulfilled in the 70s sometime. But I forget the details on that.

As TVNation above mentioned, the Norway Spiral neither did not fall with a great crash. It wasn't a large event at all, the only reason it got enormous press coverage is because it was an interesting looking shape.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Seem's a little strange that a tribe called "Hopi" would even have an end times prophecy, sort of an oxymoron, so to speak.... Now, the "Doomi" tribe I would expect it from....

someone here has all the jokes, try taking it serious, and look at all the doom and gloom around us, and tell me that something big is not on the horizon. Do your research and quit making jest at things like this.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Take a closer look at your quote:

You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star.

The Norway spiral did not "fall with a great crash" nor was it ever mistaken for "a blue star". Furthermore it was not "a dwelling place in the heavens, above the Earth" so the only connection here is with the color blue.

Here is a question I have to this part of the Hopi legend that you quoted.

Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

What are the ceremonies of the Hopi people? Do these "ceremonies" continue today or have they already ceased? If they have already ceased then how long ago did this happen?

This is just my opinion but I think the Hopi prophecy already took place, that would make it a legend or myth if you like. The blue star, appearing like Sirius, already came to Earth and caused "a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, [to] fall with a great crash." I have no idea what this dwelling place in the heavens was or is and so I find this part very intriguing.

It doesn't take long to find other myths that have uncanny similarities with the Hopi legends. Ever try comparing it to Revelations in the KJV bible?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
nope. miriam "bluestar" delicado says no...
since i am from this region and background (official card caring member since 1967) , there is NO connection to the "NORWAY SPIRAL"... but there has been some very interesting things occuring on the hopi reservation.. but it is a very broad and difficult subject to interpet for "Non natives". I do know that certain events have encouraged more ceremonies for the elders at certain villages and WE are not privey to it. period. If they know something - they are not going to come out and say it! almost like the secrets at the vatican... "move along, nothing to see here, move along"

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

The Poopi tribe prophecies cause one to tread lightly. But then again, the Scoopi tribe prophecies come along and clean up the path so-to-speak

edit: I could not resist, sorry. A little laughter in the face of gloom sometimes goes a long way for the sake of morale.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by primus2012]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I read the prophecies of the Hopi.

Here is your blue star:

Blue Star

As discussed in this thread:

THREAD

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

That is a comet, I would hardly call it a 'dwelling place'... would you?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think it;s interesting that you tied the norway spiral and the hopi prophecy together but the Hopi have not stated that this was the Blue star Kachina. When they say it's time, I will believe them. We're not there just yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
edit... look at the 21th post.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by 2008111]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join