It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

steven hawking and morgan freeman shows tomorrow starting at 8pm on science channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Into the Universe with Steven Hawking and the new show by Morgan Freeman i think its called Into the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman it comes on the Science Channel on Directv channel 284. It all starts at 8pm est with the hawking show comming on then at 10pm the Morgan Freeman show comes on. Ill be watching.. Hope everyone else can check this out..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm so excited for this show. Nothing better than sitting down and hypothesizing about the future of mankind and our place in the universe. And MORGAN FREEMAN? I tuned in last week and was so disappointed when I found out I was early, now it's going to make my week.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder, I wanted to catch this series! Thing is, it's probably nothing new to ats members, but it's nice seeing these subjects brought to the mainstream, and, maybe they will surprise us with some new breakthroughs or theories. Should be interesting and worth a watch anyhow....

Peace

[edit on 8-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

Thanks for the heads up Gerg.
I saw this advertised and then forgot about it. I think Morgan Freeman is an excellent choice for the program -- I really enjoy his narratives.

new topics

top topics

join