It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!Disclosure! Its Not Far Off

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
To all skeptics:

Let's just assume, for purposes of an example only, that disclosure does occur, via a demonstration of power that is so incredible, and not currently possible with known earth technology, that the disclosure is
accepted as valid by the majority of people on earth. Again this is
just a "what if" question, so don't get your blood boiling....

I will use a really wild example for that validation such as the Gulf of
Mexico spill is stopped, the original well and all traces of oil are gone, and all the water for several hundred miles in the vicinity of the well is totally clean, as well as the beaches, marshes, wetlands, etc. And this all happens by Saturday of this week, or in 4 days. Again, this is just a theoretical example......if you don't want to answer, don't.

And it's obvious/impossible that we did not, or could not have done it.

What position are you going to take?
And before you say, well that's impossible, it's not going to happen, that is just stupid; I am asking a theoretical question, that requires a simple answer as to how you will respond.

Will you say?

A. It didn't really happen, the TV shots, newspaper photos, are not
real; don't you know that you people are being played, and falling for it again people; geez when will you ever learn?

B. It was a secret black OP and all the debris, oil, has somehow just
been pushed 1000 feet below the surface so you can't see it. Beaches were just cleaned in the middle of the night by ordinary earthlings,etc.

C. I knew they (UFO's/Aliens) were real all the time; I was just testing you to determine the strength of your convictions.

D. I am starting a revolution to get help to capture me some of those aliens and kick their butts back to the planet they belong on.

E. I really don't care one way or the other. ET's or illegals are all
the same to me.

F. I didn't believe it before, but I am a believer now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This could be interesting.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The truth about aliens is like the biggest trump card of all... I do not believe will ever get the 'disclosure' that most people think is coming.

When the truth is finally revealed it will be used to usher in the NWO..

I do not believe the 'government' will give people the disclosure they are looking for unless in the same breath they say we need a NWO to protect the planet from ET threats.

Having said that.. I do believe it is coming soon..

<< 1   >>

join