It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Bilderberg Delegate About to Urinate On People?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is one of the photos of an unknown Globalist that attended the Bafoonberg secret conference in Catalan, Spain
I don’t know who he thinks he is, but it appears he is about to relieve himself on a rail overlooking the public. I guess this says it all, doesn’t it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cd62aa48580.jpg[/atsimg]

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Someone help me with this photo please. I saved the photo in my picture folder.I right clicked the photo and saved the image location. I then chose the icon with the colored display and pallet to post the photo. Where it stated to place the URL I typed in media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=98192/img
What did I do wrong?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
On what planet does it appear he is about to relieve himself?

Looks like more of an adjustment than anything. In no way does that pic indicate he is about to take a leak.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is the photo-

To me he looks like he is adjusting his underwear or his package.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The link guardian shows the picture.

It looks like he's either sneaking a scratch, or a re-adjustment to me.

I'd think wherever such a meeting would be held, that there would be plenty of bathrooms available to accomodate atendees.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
On what planet does it appear he is about to relieve himself?
Looks like more of an adjustment than anything. In no way does that pic indicate he is about to take a leak.

Thumb inside zipper?
That would be an interesting adjustment

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What does it take to get pictures to SHOW? I've placed a few links to what seems like the image insertion function, yet get a "link to image" remark on the page instead of the actual image. How did you do this picture?

Originally posted by endisnighe
Here is the photo-

To me he looks like he is adjusting his underwear or his package.

To me, he seems to be speaking Bilderberg-sprecht "I've been anticipating you at this convention, let's get together."

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Mystical Sadhu]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystical Sadhu

At the bottom of the picture in your pictures folder you will have this-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aed818b1aa4f.jpg[/atsimg]

See the part that states to embed in ATS, copy and paste that in your reply, that gives you the image.

Now, there are hundreds and thousands of other tricks.

Check this thread out-Great thread from loam-A Guide to BBCode on ATS

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thank you very much.
Star 4 U!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

It was an off handed remark.
Like saying, *snip* (urinate) on you common people.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
This is one of the photos of an unknown ....
I don’t know who he thinks he is

of course you don't know who he thinks he is, he is an unknown globalist.

, but it appears he is about to relieve himself on a rail overlooking the public. I guess this says it all, doesn’t it.

actually he is just speaking code through nonverbal sign language.
It is a very hard code to break, but i think he is saying:

Ya, i know my picture is being taken, but unlike adulterists in New York State, i can expose myself in public, get my picture taken doing it, and get away with it because i am an unknown globalist, and people don't know who i think i am, here in the bafoonberg group conference.

thanks for my time,
E.T.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thank you for your efforts, endisnighe, I'm confident that, for somebody, what you mentioned may work. However, since I've toyed with this and the avatar placement concerns since signing up, never ever has any such option shown up on my uploaded pictures, anywhere, anytime, not to mention the option of having a picture show up in a posting instead of a garish link to a picture offsite.

Something similar is happening on posting videos as well. I readily understood what part of the youtube code went into the placement field for embedding a video, and for the few I tried it worked, for a matter of minutes or hours, then within days, it's just another line remark identifying a link to a video on youtube, which takes you to youtube or google video, whereas I've seen embedded videos that were place several years ago and still show and work within ATS.

Thanks for the link to the thread for personalizing postings, it seems exhaustive and necessitates penciling in days, weeks or months of experimentation of which we must schedule the proper conditions for undivided attention dedicated to the myriad nuances and minutae necessary for doing common message development functions at ATS.

Forum websites that have embraced modernity have consistently operative and simple to use protocols for effectively adding emphasis and embedding audio and video with utter simplicity. I hope a day will come when ATS catches up to such principles of usage for modern times.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Mystical Sadhu]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Good post and yes this picture says it all, the rich elite of this reality think they are better than the average person, in actuality "they" are soul less animatrons. I won't even accord them the title of animal, that would be too good of a term for them.

Karma is a witch baby and what goes around comes around - they will get their just desserts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7a587a23ab2.jpg[/atsimg]

Then again maybe he's just comforting himself.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

top topics

join