It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With this thread, I project positive love to you

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I gratefully thank you for this message of hope and love and return it to you, yours and all those who read this thread and SMILE for a while for a change!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks, I needed that! I love you too.
Will you still respect me in the morning?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I still feel sick...

Maybe I was too late to the party...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I envisioned myself getting another job by now, so yeah, envisioning things doesn't really work all that well, does it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

We are what love shows, we are where love goes. We are what love brings, we are what love sings. We've been throughout the ages, seen fire and mages, sand and stone have crumbled with us, all along that love still saves us.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

With an attitude like that, I'm not surprised. Now, i'm not going to tell you how to live your life, but if you are really dedicated to yourself, you will find something that you enjoy, and that makes money.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by altamash

It already has, at least for me.
thank you, altamash

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This thread needs puppies.

I thank you for your love. I pulled jury duty, i need it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thank you, I needed some of that.

I love you too.

All of you.

x x x x x x x x x x

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
IT BURNS!!

ahhhhrglbe!..

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Thank you very much. I had a phit lass day at work and could use a little love.

Right back at you.

Peace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bfc8f9ba201.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
COLLECTIVE THOUGHT IZ THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING
The Future will show.

The Future IZ already written, it just HAZ not happened yet.

I LOVE ALL ON EARTH

TOG

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Torch of God]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Right back at you, and everybody else!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

with this reply I send ya warm fuzzies backatcha

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I love you all.

No you don't. You don't love me. I know that for a fact. If you saw me on the street you wouldn't give me a second thought. You probably even wouldn't see me.

The word "love" is fooling you. You say you "love" everyone to feel some kind of security within your own mind while you are drunk off your own emotion.

You don't love me and I don't love you. That can be the only truth.

There may be some things and people in this world that you truly love but I and 99.9% of the people on this board are not one of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aoxoa

Im all for a happy world and all but just typing all this blah blah that you did and me logging in and attempting to 'feel the love' from this post, which isn't doing it for me.. But back to my point, how can I get or feel this love?

You can't get in on "it" because there is no love to get into to.

People say things like "i love all" to hide from a harsh truth that they don't want to face. The harsh truth about reality is that love is hard to find and it is given sparingly. Some people go their entire lives without knowing what love is.

People want to fool themselves into believing that love is so easy to obtain because it makes the world seem less hellish than it is. You can try to fool yourself but you can't hide from the fact that this is a prison planet where hate, angry, greed, selfishness, gluttony and apathy are the norm and love is the exception.

People tend to love those who they know and care about. No one automatically loves someone just because they are human and exist.

Some may find my response to this thread negative but being negative is not my intention. I just believe that it is important to recognize the truth at all times and not hide from truths that make us uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kj6754
No one automatically loves someone just because they are human and exist.

I do. I love everyone on the planet, regardless of their actions, how much they have hurt me, hurt others, or what harm they have inflicted upon others. I love total strangers. I love the people most perceive as the most wicked, sick, and depraved human beings on the planet.

I experience the emotion of love for them as easily and readily as I do for you or anyone else. I feel closer to those whom I know closely and live with on a daily basis. But that does not preclude my feelings or love for the whole of humanity.

I would never argue that this feeling can change the world overnight, magically make violent people stop fighting, etc. Nor would I argue that people should be able to somehow feel or experience the love I feel for them (though I would hope that by expressing it verbally they would acknowledge and be glad of it, but that's up to them.) But I can and do feel it nonetheless, and wish more people did.

You don't love me. I know that for a fact. If you saw me on the street you wouldn't give me a second thought. You probably even wouldn't see me.

I know this wasn't addressed to me, but I must disagree nonetheless. I love total strangers I pass by on the street every day. Love is an emotion. You may choose to regard it as merely that and nothing more - a chemical in my brain - and you are free to do so. You cannot however assert for a fact what I do and do not feel, or what anyone else does or does not feel, without conclusive proof. Whereas the person experiencing the emotion, and with emotions being highly subjective, we can - and I do - assert we experience that emotion toward you, and toward others.

[edit on 6/11/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thank you OP, thanks for let me regain a little hope in humanity....
love you back,
Cags

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Great thread.

I love you all!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Elaethyr

YES, Exactly on the MARK!
Before censorship and attempted control. Love cannot be controlled. Not on this planet, not on ANY planet in this universe. The sheep will be set free from bondage AZ God says it will be. Who is God? Read my previous posts in this thread.

IT WILL ALWAYS END THE SAME WAY EVERYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, LOVE WINS!!!!! God is toooooooooooooo POWERFUL, in the Trillions. Earth is approaching 7 billion to be reached 2012 the number of God.

SEE:Torch of God

TOG

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join