It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With this thread, I project positive love to you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ahh thank you that's sweet..........
your still not getting my last beer

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Collective Thought

Just Think, If all or most on Earth did this at the same time once every day for say 17 minutes all who are negative would become positive. It would set off a chain reaction until Love shines from Earth AZ from the OP. I LOVE YOU ALL

Once practiced daily then focus can be guided. We as a planet could stop the gulf spill in seconds. There are no limits to collective thought, the energy created by the masses collectively focusing their thoughts IZ God. Hence the phrases "God is in all of us" "God is everywhere"
Once we do this as a planet the universe will accept us into their collective thought.

How can we achieve this? A Planetary Public Address System (PPAS). We have the technology.

TOG

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Major placebo effect at play.

You can feel warm and tingly but buckets of love and light aint gonna change the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I accept it and amplify it. I send it out amplified to all

So be it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the Love....

and yes, positive thinking like this on everyone's part would change the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Torch of God

Star. thanks for vid

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Still feel the hatred, good for me, projecting that out lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Resonating peace, love, light, and prosperity to all ATS members. In the coming times, view all things through rose colored glasses. There is always something positive coming; we just never know it until we look back and see it was there all along.

As the Native Americans put it, "Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!" This means 'all my relations'. Your energy is my energy....and I want your energy to be as strong and peaceful as mine. I send it out to you in hopes of completing the circuit.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Right backatcha to all! I've been sending and receiving a lot of
love lately.

And with regard to the negative things going on in the world, our positive thoughts, love, prayers, what have you, CAN go to the heart of the matter and effect more than we currently know. Time for us to wake up and know that the power of
our energy of truth and love (the knowledge of which has been hidden from most of us) can effect miracles. More so than mere talk (not speaking of direct action here).

Let any naysayers say "nay" and let us keep moving forward and upward.

So very much love to all of us, the animals and our beautiful planet.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thanks Silent Thunder, for your great and wonderful post. May it deserve to be another legendary epic thread here on ATS.

For those who find the post creepily hippy, then let it be known that historical fact had shown it was our hippy forefathers who ended a senseless war in Vietnam back in the late 60s.

US had been a major superpower, a victor of WW2 and yet was insanely caught up in supported a corrupted state when overtures had been made as long as back in the late 40s by Uncle Ho whom held great regard for American people, as the classified Pentagon Papers had shown.

There will always be some whom will be negative and prefer barbarism as a way of life, but many a 'Nam veteran as well as the preceding generations would thank the hippies ( less the excesses ) for their courage and convictions deep within their hearts for standing up to the morons in Washington DC, and needless sacrifice of precious young american lives need no longer be sent to prop up corrupt regimes or greed filled american corporations. May we have another Woodstock soon.

At times like these, with attempts being made to divide us all, for brother to kill brother, this thread is critically important to let us all - christians, muslims, jews, buddhists, spiritualists, free thinkers, white or black, fat or thin, short or tall, etc, to realize how important love is to each other, for we are all one....the human race, with common aspirations and destiny to fulfill.

My love to all humanity, passed on by Silent Thunder. Cheers!:-)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Yippee! Thank you OP. I do this all the time for all of humanity.

I also do it for the dolphins of Faroe Island. And these days I send it to the Gulf of Mexico.

With more and more people projecting Love, we can move mountains

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by altamash

You can feel warm and tingly but buckets of love and light aint gonna change the world.

Oh, but it will. Think about it. If everyone switched their thoughts to something positive or just to Love/Light it self ... what do you think would happen?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

But your signature is I is U and U is I....and yet you to continue to spread doubt and fear in a topic meant for love.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thank you so much, i am so glad that so many people realize the power this holds and are amplifying and sending it out themselves. And the op is very gifted i can see. If human kind ever had a purpose in existence, this would be it. We are beacons of love, use the power we all have

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thank you for the love!

Accepting it, amplifying it, and spiraling it back out it every direction into every dimension...

Love to all, namaste.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Thank you!

I have received your gift, and forwarded it to all beings!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
[edit on 9-6-2010 by DrJay1975]

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow, this thread has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you all so very much for your responses (even the few negative ones!)

When I wrote the original post, I wasn't feeling very good or positive or spiritual or uplifted...quite the contrary, as a matter of fact. I had been sitting around feeling pitiful and depressed and miserable for a variety of reasons. Suddenly I got a kind of "roll up your sleeves and go to work" feeling and decided to try this exercise out, just to do something positive rather than wallowing in the negative. I connect it with no religion, dogma, known method, or anything specific, although of course similar practices exist in many if not most spiritual traditions and also secular psychology, etc.

I think it doesn't matter one bit whether you consider the effects of this "real" or not in an objective sense of some kind of actual physical energy passing around, etc. Even if you reject this possiblity, simply the act of sharing any kind of positivity with strangers (and/or people you might know as ATS persona...i.e.,semi-strangers) is uplifting, IMHO.

I do know one thing -- your positive responses have really made me happier than you can imagine, so thanks so much for responding and passing it around!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I love you too. Peace be with you.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yet it already has changed its just some cannot see what parts have yet because of close mindedness... Keep up the good energy everyone this thread is doing well!!!

[edit on 6/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join