It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the NWO?! ANOTHER CONSPIRACY? Lets See!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is in response to a post from another thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by warpcrafter
The NWO and their Israeli thugs have had things pretty good for quite a long time, but people are waking up to their ways, and soon their trickery and manipulation will be so widely exposed that they will have nowhere to hide.

You know, it's funny you mention the NWO and Israel, and I am not entirely convinced they are working together on any so-called Zionist agenda.

There is the seven headed beast of nations, the woman, the Dragon called satan and the devil (I believe this refers to the destroyer aspect of the Christ rather than satan or the devil who are separate beings as well), and the NWO is sitting back and are allowing the world nations to implode as we speak.

All the NWO has to do is pick up the pieces at the coming age, I mean if people actually believe Revelations to be real, then the NWO may ALSO believe and are getting their P's and Q's ready for when Christ and the Father are going to show up, but too many hardcore believers can't believe that. Besides that, what if the NWO has people that ACTUALLY talk to GOD on a direct basis and are prepared for the coming destruction?

Why not? Many of you believe in God, why can't he be intelligent and communicative just like anyone else? Because most people don't really believe, but the NWO might just, and they aren't going to take any risks when it comes to their continued survival.

I don't think the NWO is taking an active hand in our current situation, rather they are on the sidelines watching until perhaps these prophecies fulfill themselves. The bible has been interpreted so many ways to Sunday that getting a really clear picture is next to impossible, but I have a feeling that it might just be a little more accurate in an astoundingly different way than anyone could have bet on.

Just a hint, there are a number of historical references to PEOPLE known as the Dragon. I always grew up thinking it was a big knight eating devil thing, it might just be a historical personage that simply has slipped through the cracks. How he wipes the stars from the heavens is another story all together.

It does create a loose connection to ET life, if you consider a planet that shines a star (think on the time period here of the prophecy and the person interpreting it), and I don't want to know what his sickle is either.

There are not enough people who believe just yet, but in the near future things could just start really opening up. Wait and see.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by GideonHM]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I see your point, as obscure as it may be, the ways you explain what you think of it all. When I first read revelations I was struck with the idea that there was another star out there. It is probably a huge conspiracy. A lot of knowledge of the stars was "lost" but hidden in front of our eyes. Some of the most basic knowledge that was transferred through the ages behind other "messages" has been the Kabbalah. There is a scape goat at work to confuse us even further. I think it is all here:
www.lawoftime.org...
www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by theuhstuf]

new topics

join