It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am performing an experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Will there be a cat?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I too did this one time.

I performed an "experiment" on an unsuspecting test subject.

It was my dog, and his name was "arf-arf"

He was the cutest damned dog this side of the big horn montains.

Well, my experiment went HORRIBLY wrong and now I have a 6 legged dog that humps himself EVERYTIME someone knocks at the door.

So, this is the last time I will post in this thread until my dog quits humping himself.

I hope your experiment ends better for you than mine did for arf-arf.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Dang did you say single blind? That means no placebos. I love the way they make me feel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ef0c5b2c9f2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
This is my last reply until I carry out the experiment, which will be several days, maybe weeks from today.

1. My experiment has nothing to do with how you respond to this thread today. So chill out. Although some of your reactions are interesting, nobody has proved or disproved my hypothesis by any of their posts.

2. If you do not wish to participate, that is fine. You just need to surgically remove the microchips I implanted in all your brains last night.
I am a fan of the environment, so please recycle them. But in all seriousness, those who will participate in the experiment are not going to be asked to do anything or forced to do anything. They just have to do what they would have done whether or not the experiment is in progress.

Lol.
This is pure unadulterated sheites.
But it could be fun.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by And Why
What kinda instruments are you using to measure their attitudes?
Will this report be in metric or imperial?
Can we have pics plz?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d635d104c00f.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry OP, please ignore this reply. I was just postulating.

BTW, I know where there is an ATM machine dispensing endless amounts of free money, but unfortunately I can't say where it is. As you were.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
OK, count me in for whatever it's worth. Single blind study, no given hypothesis this could be interesting. Just one request, remove the implant when you are done but call first, I may be busy.

p.s. I like dogs!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ah the official bored pointless thread, ok.

oh's god's, hes's watching's us's, everyone's just's keep's your's cool's, dont's let's him's sense's your's emotions's, cause's im's afraid's it's could's be's bad's and's that's would's be's very's angering's i's might's just's become's filled's with's rage's or's be's slung's into's depression's oh's noes's this's is's all's to's much's,.....

....lame's,

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'll be waiting!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
In the next few weeks I will be conducting an experiment to prove a hypothesis I have concerning the attitudes and beliefs of people on this board. I will not reveal the hypothesis at this time, because the experiment will be single blind.

I expect anyone and everyone who reads this post at this time to find it cryptic. I am just posting at this time to "time stamp" my experiment. In the next few weeks when my experiment is over, facts will come to light.

Considering the topics change daily, and some members are more frequent posters than others, depending on the subject matter or log in frequency, there are too many variables to make any experiment have good results.
Good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
seriously? cryptic?

I am just posting at this time to "time stamp" my experiment.

8/6/2010 @22:47

that`s what i would call a time stamp, as the OP said.

from the responses so far i`d say the study has nothing to do with basic text interpretation nor our tendency to read too much into things. since people already did those with your OP and you affirmed your hypothesis remains unproven.

edit to add: sucker #25...ish

[edit on 9/6/2010 by maoklein]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Cool. I´ll have to check back here then to read up on your results. :-)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Anyone care to correct me if im wrong, but if this is an experiment then it has to be about what people reply in this actual thread.

My reasoning being that taking information from other threads can only be described as analysis. Thus this thread is the experiment to test the hypothesis and any results are meaningless since the Op can offer no proof of the tests original hypothesis or timelimit if there is one.

The only way to make this experiment legitimate is to let someone else in on it.

sucker # 26ish

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Maybe the experiment is about how many people reply trying to guess what the experiment is?

If so, then I just made myself a statistic. Damn!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Your experiment would have probably rendered more accurate results if you didn't tell your subjects about it.
But don't worry, most probably won't see this thread anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This must have been to determine ATS patience or to measure
human response to a failed experiment.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
super gay spare your bs and findings you know it all already

gay no credentials narcissist

gay

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Warning!!!!! The OP is a Grey Alien!!!! The Expriment hes taking about involves you being taken aboard a A Space Ship at 2 A.M. and then "The Experiment" begins!

Anyone who replies on this thread therefore consigns themselves to the doom of becoming Gunea Pigs for Aliens!!!!

Don't reply!!!! Whatever you do, Don't Reply!!!!!

...Oh...wait......AWWWW #$@%!!!!!!

(SUCKER #34)

[edit on 21-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
WAITING, WAITING, WAITING.

HMMMM do you think its possible this experiment died, failed, petered out, was a hoax, was shut down by the CIA, Obama Bin Dad-en said not to do it.

Really? This all seems pretty lame, no?

Dorian Soran

[EDIT TO ADD P.S.]

Remember conspiracyguru ITS A COOK BOOK!!!!!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

"Well, my experiment went HORRIBLY wrong and now I have a 6 legged dog that humps himself EVERYTIME someone knocks at the door.
So, this is the last time I will post in this thread until my dog quits humping himself.
I hope your experiment ends better for you than mine did for arf-arf."

I take it arf-arf is ok now?

Seriously now, is the experiment over? Tell us results please. It's been at least a few weeks now. How did we do? Did we pass?

Are we still being experimented on? Does it get physical?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thank you so much for asking, arf-arf took a turn for the worse on Sunday of 3 weeks ago.

He was humping himself after the UPS woman delivered a package to me and then he jumped up on coffee table and humped himslef right off the table, falling violently onto his head.

He is now in a home for "special" dogs, but for all intent and purposes, he is "dead to us".

Poor arf-arf - YOU WILL BE MISSED!

Damned science.

Dorian Soran

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join