It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Role Of Zionism in the Holocaust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It has been infered that because of my stance on Zionism that I might be anti semitic or a hater.

here I set the matter straight:
I fully support the praiseworthy efforts of these supremly wonderful Jewish people in their efforts to expose the tyranny of Zionism and have been doing my utmost to aid and abet their efforts to expose it for the evil that it is

THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST

Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann - Australia
"Spiritually and Physically Responsible

"All of the leading Jewish religious authorities of that era predicted great hardship to befall humanity generally and the Jewish People particularly, as a result of Zionism"
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

MOD EDIT: All caps in title removed.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
“Israel was invented and founded by Red Zionists ”
– National Bolshevik Party Israel
www.freemediaproductions.info...

The political movement was formally established by the Austro-Hungarian journalist Theodor Herzl in the late 19th century following the publication of his book Der Judenstaat
en.wikipedia.org...

The Rothschilds' order the execution by the Jewish Bolsheviks they control, of Tsar Nicholas
II and his entire family in Russia, even though the Tsar had already abdicated on March 2nd.
This is to get control of the country and an act of revenge for Tsar Alexander I blocking their
world government plan in 1815 at the Congress of Vienna, and Tsar Alexander II siding with
President Abraham Lincoln in 1864.
It is extremely important for them to slaughter the entire family including women and
children in order to make good on the promise to do so made by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in
wiki.answers.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As a result of Germany's offer of peace, the Rothschild war machine goes into total overdrive
in America, spreading anti-German propaganda throughout the American media which leads
to President Wilson under the instructions of the Jewish American Supreme Court Justice,
Louis Dembitz Brandeis, reneging on his promise to the electorate and taking America into
World War 1 on April 6th.
As per the Rothschild promise to the British, to take America into the war, they decide they
want something in writing from the British to prove that they will uphold their side of the
bargain. The British Foreign Secretary, Arthur James Balfour, a Jew, therefore drafts a letter
which is commonly known as the, "Balfour Declaration," which is reprinted below.

Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's
Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist
aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.
His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a
national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to
facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that
nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of
existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status
enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the
Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sometimes it's the symbolic details which speak volumes.

Emil Georg von Stauss, the president of Germany's largest bank, the Deutsche Bank, lent Hitler a portable Remington so he could write his infamous anti-Jewish banker manifesto "Mein Kampf."

Von Stauss, a principal Nazi Party fund raiser, also was a longtime business associate of the Rothschilds.

Read the rest here: www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I was seriously hoping for some debate
which might show me the errors in my opinion
with references of course

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No references here other than history books the world over.

when you have managed to make martyrs out of a whole nation, you can get away with anything, for as long as you will. And those that insist on opposing you will be either bought out or eliminated.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

well my friend If "jewish RABBI authors" aren't good enough
for a man with no links, then I can't help you.

As far as martyring a whole nation?
this is why so many stand against Zionizm
Israel martered a whole people
that why thay say it is not god to make martyrs...
It backfires

Ill post links to utubes of anti zionists standing up against the same zionism in Israel but anyone can google those...
lord knows there are enough of them.

edits for spellin as usual

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Your grasp of the "Zionist plot" is spot on. Remove the Zionists from Israel and it would probably be a decent country. Albiet rather sparsely populated.

top topics

join