It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks "big story"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi,

I remember reading a while back maybe at the start of May that the wikileaks will release something big in a "few weeks". I was wondering if anythings cropped up as its been beyond a few weeks.

I remember the article or statement well it was stated that what ever they were going to release would be big and would change the way we all see things.

Was this a publicity stunt or factual, does anyone know if wikileaks is still operating or if they are working on something big?

P.S not quite got to grips with where this would go so posted it here.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthKix

That was the video of the Apache taking out Reuters journalists. Google it

[edit on 8-6-2010 by kdial1]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the statement was said after that video.

statement in question

[edit on 8-6-2010 by StealthKix]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by StealthKix]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You're right. That reuters video was long before their recent statement.

They did say they were releasing some stuff but I havn't heard anything about it.

Who knows.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Don't know then, I never heard that. I have heard that the owner is on the run due to tbtb trying to silence him.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I heard of it. and remember the thread. I've been waiting and pretty much that's why I loom of ats.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well the wikileaks site went down and came up on 5th June 2010. So hopefully it may be around late June. Didn't know that the founder was on the run from tptb ..

Not sure however if the site has been updated yet

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
waiting for that meself! lol

It was definitely said after that video was released.
I just hope they release whatever it is..
before anymore goons come knocking.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Who knows maybe the goons have got there already!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was thinking the next release would be somewhere around the middle of june through the beginning of july. I hope they're able to get the info out!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I remember reading the same thing. I am hoping that whatever it is, it breaks soon. I was just going to look and then saw this thread. Glad someone else is paying attention!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I too have been wondering about this and searching when I remember to see if anything has popped up.

Nothing as of yet hopefully it gets out, I didn't know the founder was on the run that's pretty crazy.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If the arrest of the Intelligence Officer who released the info to Wikileaks is actually legit....Then I assume it will be either the release of the Air-strike of the 100-some civilians.....OR it is the diplomatic "talks" that the dude supposedly gave them aswell. All 200,000 of them....Apparently they show some "corruption" in some of our foreign embassies.

top topics

join