It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Reasons I Think Christians are Anti-Christs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Top Five Reasons Why Christians Are Anti-Christs

1: The Physical Realm

1: Physically, Although Christians mostly comprised of water (H2O) they are content to refer to themselves as “Carbon Based Lifeforms”.
What does the carbon molecule have to do with 666?
Carbon has 6 electrons
Carbon has 6 neutrons
Carbon has 6 protons
Carbon is the sixth most abundant element in the universe
Atomic Number 6

2: The Realm Of Intentionality
Christians Priorities, First Loves

2: actions and behaviors are defined by one’s intentions
Intentions are defined by one’s priorities
Priorities are defined by one’s loves
And what were Christians’ first loves, before loving the truth?

1) Fear, a byproduct of the rumored instinct of “self preservation”. Fear, a tool necessary if judgment is necessary in determining what has the capability of causing harm.

2) Food, a necessity, needed for growth into the macro-organism.

3) Family, provided food, protected you from your fears.

4) Friends, provided a sense of belonging, helped you learn more about yourself.

5) Fornication, or acts of love making. Kissing and other forms of physical affection are considered aspects of fornication, things that help understand aspects of “love”. Unless …. You knew what love was before your “first time”.

6) Finances, needed for control freaks who need to control their previous loves. Finances supposedly protect us from fear, or help pay for the scary movie. Finances are a mandatory requirement for selling and trading of all of the following in Christian Governmental Institutions/Societies: Food, Family, Friends, Fornication, and even … finances.

Conclusion:
Before Christians Loved the Truth, they “loved”: Fear, Food, Family, Friends, Fornication, and Finances.

6 choices to love 6 things that begin with the 6th letter of the alphabet

Hence, Christian priorities are 6 choices to love 6 things that begin with the 6th letter of the alphabet ….. before they chose to love the truth.

3: The Realm Of Christians’ Actions And Behaviors

Actions speak louder than words. If you are incapable or unable to practice what you preach, then you are an agent of misinformation, and in favor of accepting ignorance.

Christ’s commandment:
Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself
In other words: Treat others like you want to be treated
But, apparently, since everyone doesn’t like to be treated like you, you don’t treat everybody the same way.

You have free will, ask yourself the following questions:
Do Christians treat their kids the same way they treat their boss?
Do Christians treat their subordinates the same way they treat their neighbor?
Do Christians treat their mom the same way you treat their dog?
Do Christians offer the same equal wages for firefighters as they offer their senators?
Do Christians participate in a system that pays teachers the same amount as babysitters, (or multiply the amount of students times minimum wage and pay them that hourly)?

4: Christians Are Lucifers

If it walks like a duck….
If it talks like a duck….
If the shoe fits….

“Lucifer” could be interpreted as “Look I Fear” since “u” can make the same sound as “oo”, and I hear no “a” sound in “fear”, and I learned in 3rd grade about compound words…

And, “Look I Fear” contributes to “lose Cipher”, and a cipher is a key to unlocking a code, which is what language is, codes.
Examples:
eden [reversed/phonetically] nude
boots [mirror] stood
shower [mirror] rewash
trophy [mirror] effort

yep, they were nude in eden
yep, boots have been known to have stood
yep, everytime I shower I am rewashing the same parts
yep, a trophy is just proof of an effort
*if only Christians loved the truth more than …?

5: Christians Are Atheists

An atheist is not only one who does not believe “GOD”, but also one who does not subscribe to the belief in a superior being …
And whomever said the ten commandments (Say Ten = Satan?)…
From the perspective of who stated the first commandment, how do they not fit the description of an atheist? No God But Me??

And since God was a self proclaimed atheist, and jesus was god manifested into man, and the meaning of “Christian” is one who wants to be like Christ, like god, like an atheist....
So, the whole purpose of Christianity is to take atheists and turn them into people who want to be atheists.

Or perhaps its just the Christian EGO loathing and Christian Super-Ego is that witch (*purposefully mispelling) is the anti-christ?

6: Donations In The Baskets

Christians feel better about themselves donating money into an already rich establishment while in the real world their fair share of the national debt is in the tens of thousands and continuing to grow... and lulled sensed christians continue to participate in institutions that continue to contribute in making sure people owe more than they will ever be able to repay.
And Christians feel guilty when they don't have enough money to contribute to the donation baskets.

pacifist will permit and ensure that the future generations shall have no choice but to let it get worse, or deal with it.
Pass a Fists just a pacifist

Feel Free to rebuttal the logic I present
Feel Free to add to the list

Thank you for your time and posts,
E.T.

Edited "top ten" in top line to "top five".

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh No'es, another anti-Christian thread.
Nothing here folks.
Move along.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I hope this helped you release that built up tension, rage, and hate. I hate to break it to you but, that is humanity. If you took the "Christian" phrase you use loosely and add humans instead, your post would make much sense.

The reason I am saying that is because you are generalizing a billion people because you think you have all the answers.

Sure, there are a lot of evil "Christians". But I think if Atheists had a billion people, the world would still be in the same place it is today.

I understand what you are trying to do here. You are trying to get quick stars, flags, and recognitions for a not-so-well thought out thread. You are tying to gain respect in the Atheist side of the border, and I can totally sympathize with you.

Am I angry? No. I am actually sad. Usually, I expect more from Atheist threads. Some Atheists here are geniuses when it comes to thinking up threads against Christians. A few times they turned me from my belief. But it is this thread that shows Christians and Atheists are the same when it comes to knowledge. We both have not so bright people fighting this battle.

God Bless.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow, another white washed stereotyped christian thread posted by agonistic/atheist.

Until you are done stereotyping we can go on with some major issues

p.s. I treat my dog better then my mother.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What was that?

I don't want what you're smoking.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Nothing here folks.
Move along.

very constuctive.

i really like how you took the time to read through the post, spend that much time thinking about it and then offered various opinions concerning the context of the op.

the way you quoted each statement and took the time to rebuttal those statements with reasonable logic, and verified it with justifiable facts and integrity is truly an oustanding example of what ATSers love about this sight.

Also, the answers to the questions i posed, i mean WOW, i can't begin to thank you enough for the insight into the flaws of my logic.

Thanks you sooo very much for taking the time to contribute that post.

We are truly lucky, neigh, dare i say priveledged to lay eyes upon such a well thought out debunking of the op.

absolutley brilliant!

I have to give you a star for that post!

Nothing here folks.
Move along.

if you couldn't deduce that from the title, why bother stopping by at all and not practice what you preach by moving along?

Thank you so much for enlightening us and sharing with us those insightful words.

Thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm in the process of reading the general epistle of barnabas. Which is good. Paulish like. but more uppity. anywho. here is something intresting

Ch 2 section 3.... Whilst these remain pure in what relates unto the Lord, wisdom, and understanding, and science, and knowledge, rejoice together with them.

seems like science is a-okay

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.-1Pet4.16

They think it strange that you do not plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation, and they heap abuse on you. 5But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.-1Pet4.4

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress-Jas1.27

Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.-Rev11.8

Even that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there—false ones, really—who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations.-Gal2.4

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Top Ten Reasons Why Christians Are Anti-Christs

1: Physically, Although Christians mostly comprised of water (H2O) they are content to refer to themselves as “Carbon Based Lifeforms”.

I've... Never called myself that. Yet, did Christ say otherwise? Did He call himself a water-based lifeform? How is calling yourself a carbon based lifeform against Christ? What about the statement of being a carbon based lifeform is inaccurate? Are we not lifeforms whose principle component that separates us from other molecules carbon?

2: The Realm Of Intentionality
Christians Priorities, First Loves

And what were Christians’ first loves, before loving the truth?

Christ?

Conclusion:
Before Christians Loved the Truth, they “loved”: Fear, Food, Family, Friends, Fornication, and Finances.

Based on what? Certainly not the Bible, as those elements aren't seen as, nor revered as how you stated them...

3: The Realm Of Christians’ Actions And Behaviors

Actions speak louder than words. ...

I can only assume you know all Christians. Otherwise, I would have to infer, based on this argument, that you believe everyone should be prejudiced against a group of people because they heard one member of that group did something they didn't approve of.

Unless this is taking a standard set up by the Bible and applying it against those who believe as such while allowing yourself to be prejudiced against which ever group you'd like because you're not a Christian.

4: Christians Are Lucifers

“Lucifer” could be interpreted as “Look I Fear” since “u” can make the same sound as “oo”, and I hear no “a” sound in “fear”, and I learned in 3rd grade about compound words…

And if you are German, you can interpret pig, spelled schwein and pronounced schvein, to mean that pigs whine. If they don't, they're not really pigs. You're taking a foreign name from Babylon and interpreting it in English. Then inferring what the translation means based on how it sounds.

So, using this logic, we can assume every Mexican is average because whenever they say "yes", they say "ci" which is an average grade school mark. Is that really valid, ya think?

Well, if atheism is not believing in God, and Christians believe Christ to be God, then... Wait, what?

Christians are seeking to make atheists into Christians to become atheists?

Let's play a game. We're both lost in the desert. I'm at an oasis, and you're 3 dunes away. I fill up on water, then start to wander, keeping track of the oasis, looking for a way out of the desert. I see you, dying of thirst. I tell you there's a pool of water 3 dunes over in this direction. You can call me a liar and stay there, dying of dehydration, or you can come with me and find this oasis. That's the Christian mentality. Not coercion, not forcing, but instead helping one person find what we did. If you choose to say the oasis must be poison or that there is no oasis, that's your call. I just want to lead you to water. I can't make you drink.

Christians feel better about themselves donating money into an already rich establishment

How many church ledgers have you seen? How many Christians have you talked to, asking them why they give? How many pastors or priests do you know working full time positions at another job? In the case of those churches that are making a decent amount of money, how much money do they keep in house, and how much money do they spend to support others outside of the church who are helping others?

And how does asking folks for donations make one an anti-christ? Would you be willing to go to every homeless person that panhandles and call them an anti-Christ and condemn them?

I'm sorry you think Christians are against Christ. It really appears, based on your top 5 reasons, that your assumptions come from a lack of knowledge and experience with Christians. Hopefully, that can change.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Are you using this for a report or something?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh man, This is sure a new twist.
If you weren't serious this would be great fun. Instead it's nothing but sad.
:shk: For reals?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

The reason I am saying that is because you are generalizing a billion people because you think you have all the answers.

You are generalizing me. No where in my post did i say:
I think i have all the answers

I don't appreciate being generalized like that.

And, no. I am not generalizing christians.
I am sharing my observations that their actions and their behaviors are noncompliant with their belief system.

Sure, there are a lot of evil "Christians". But I think if Atheists had a billion people, the world would still be in the same place it is today.

evil is a relative thing. we are all capable of doing something we may later regret. we may have already done something that could be considered evil or wrong, but based upon the information available at the time perhaps we were doing what we thought was not evil.

I understand what you are trying to do here. You are trying to get quick stars, flags,

no i'm not. in fact, feel free to never give any of my posts any stars or flags, ever. i think you are projecting.
Are you sure your only basis for reference isn't what you know about yourself and that you aren't comparing all you know about yourself when judging my intentions?

and recognitions for a not-so-well thought out thread.

not so thought out?

You are tying to gain respect in the Atheist side of the border, and I can totally sympathize with you.

Atheist is a label created by labelers.

Am I angry? No. I am actually sad.

don't be sad.

Usually, I expect more from Atheist threads.

Thank you for expecting less when reading the op.
And, again you are generalizing, assuming i am an atheist.
only part of me is an atheist, the part of me that loves god enough to know to leave omnipotence alone. sometimes even god likes some alone time. don't you?

Some Atheists here are geniuses when it comes to thinking up threads against Christians. A few times they turned me from my belief. But it is this thread that shows Christians and Atheists are the same when it comes to knowledge. We both have not so bright people fighting this battle.

God Bless.

Star for making me think, and thank you for your post.
There is certainly at least one truism in that post!

and as for your god bless ...

the following 2 phrases contain the same identical ingredients (the same letters):

where god is
gee, words. hi!

these two phrases also contain the same ingredients:
star trek capt. wi
patrick stewart

huh, patrick stewart did play a star trek captain on tv and in the movies. any truth there? or a hint at the true power of the church?

also:
Christopher O'Deil Reeve
horse, river, helicoptered

huh, christopher reeve did fall off a horse next to a river and had to get helicoptered away. any truth there? or a hint at the true power of the church?

just some observations....

thanks again,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Top Ten Reasons Why Christians Are Anti-Christs

What does the carbon molecule have to do with 666?
Carbon has 6 electrons
Carbon has 6 neutrons
Carbon has 6 protons
Carbon is the sixth most abundant element in the universe
Atomic Number 6

I think this one is quite interesting. Although... I never heard the Christian preference before.

Iam afraid you do not have the correct definition of Athiest. An Athiest does not believe in a God any god including themselves .
What you give as an example, for being a god themselves happens is what a LeVey Satanist does. New age movements and ancient people.

Christians feel better about themselves donating money into an already rich establishment while in the real world their fair share of the national debt is in the tens of thousands and continuing to grow... and lulled sensed christians continue to participate in institutions that continue to contribute in making sure people owe more than they will ever be able to repay.
And Christians feel guilty when they don't have enough money to contribute to the donation baskets.

As I recall there is a story supposedly told by Jesus to his disciples. The merciful Samaritan. ( translation from Dutch. Could also be titled as good or caring .) I have to add that it is not in any way responsible or wise to generalize each Christian individual. My experience is that the majority of Christians are perfectly normal and nice people. Although I personally feel they are fooled in favor of another.Right on the spot with this one. Hypocritical. A lot of good things are done with donations but usually they are confined to their own community.

As I recall there is a story supposedly told by Jesus to his disciples. The merciful Samaritan. ( translation from Dutch. Could also be titled as good or caring .)

I have to add that it is not in any way responsible or wise to generalize each Christian individual. My experience is that the majority of Christians are perfectly normal and nice people. Although I personally feel they are fooled in favor of another.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

no, i don't think so, but in the future i might.

no, i'm just sharing some observations, entertaining some concepts and ideas that pertain to christians actions and behaviors being noncompliant with their belief sytems "requirements", and the expectations they place on others, and are willing to enforce with acts of war.

If me being opposed in any degree whatsoever to any institution or religion owning a monopoly on my afterlife aggrevates or rubs people the wrong way, i'm not sure how to feel about that.
free will without free will? Interesting ideology, i guess.

Thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This is the dumbest post I have EVER seen here!!
We maybe the 2nd dumbest post.. I had a bad one or two... LOL

A. You don't know what a Christian is.
B. You don't know what a Anti-Christ is.
C. You don't know the meaning of 666
D. Don't you know God does not believe in atheists
E. You should stick to what you know about.... and that is not Christians, God or Jesus.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and thanks for the humor!
hope you have a happy dog.

star & thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
I don't want what you're smoking.

holy communion, maybe. want some?
c'mon ... first one is free!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i was in the process of posting and lost the post, which was a response to many of the points junglejake brings up.

i'll be glad to engage and address many of the points juglejake offers in his post.

Please don't think i am ignoring what you shared junglejake, i do enjoy people who make me think. thanks.

i woulod like to address this point now though:

Originally posted by junglejake
Let's play a game. We're both lost in the desert. I'm at an oasis, and you're 3 dunes away.

Let's play a game. it is called monopoly.
you start off in jail, and i'll start off on boardwalk.

does this not present a parrallel comparison?
do you think i'm going to sell you, or give you broadway at any point?
will that somehow help me win the game?

Thanks,
E.T.

edited to change "broadwa"y to "boardwalk".
or whatever the name of those fancy rich squares are.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think the OP is a great piece of work!
Bravo. You know what, the Lord is droll.

I almost agree to everything you say. For Lucifer, I think you should read it as "Low Cipher". We are considered low. And so would be the key to our jail. That is why there is this constant need to blind us.

And I would phrase your title this way: "Are Christians led to act in an Anti-Christ fashion?" Because, the sheep "needs to be led". So everybody is mis-instructed about the true reality of life. Thus easier to lead astray.

Also, a good part of your thread fits with one I posted recently, about a conspiracy of words.

About God being an atheist, you can hardly blame it for that as He is the only one who doesn't need to believe in Himself as believing means "taking for truth without proof". And I do not believe God needs to prove Himself, to himself. We do. By believing in Him.

The Gnostic Jesus said that the universe was drop of water in which God put the "Evil" spirit. ( More ego-centered... ) And he dreams of the universe. We are in a universe filled with hydrogen, and quantum scientists say we are the dream of something from a higher dimension...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203

glad to see you are amused.

Originally posted by ccsct203

A. You don't know what a Christian is.

ya, i know nothing about anyone i've been living among my entire life. good luck convincing me i don't know what a christian is.

B. You don't know what a Anti-Christ is.

Liar!
The following phrases contain the same identical ingredients:

DAMN PRIME ANTI-JESUS ARMADA, OH HIDDEN?
IRAN’S PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD
Undesired Jihad Madman, Apathies Norm
Adamant Promised Inhuman Jehad Rides
Him Dispensed Random Death, Jam In Aura

Supportive evidence:

the following groups of phrases are constructed of the same identical ingredients, the exact same letters:

simongray owner and founder
Sworn, And A Forum deny ignore

Abuse Mainland
Usama Bin Laden

Patrick Stewart
I'm Star Trek Capt.
(if you have the will power to turn the "W" upsidedown, or perhaps your will isn't that free, yet)

The following 3 phrases contain the exact same ingredients:
Morons, A Superconductive Solutions
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

This is the dumbest post I have EVER seen here!!

So, you haven't read some of my other posts here, i take it?
(joke at my expence, but still funny)

We maybe the 2nd dumbest post.. I had a bad one or two... LOL

ah, we shouldn't assign fault for making a choice to post someithing based upon what we knew at the time, or what mood our perspective was coming from. as long as we are being as honest as we can with fellow ATSers, i consider it an act of denying ignorance.

You should stick to what you know about.... and that is not Christians, God or Jesus.

i wouldn't go that far. I wouldn't go as far as to say i know nothing about christians, god, or jesus.

thanks,
E.T.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join