It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Mighty WOS" (William One Sac) Radio Dedication Project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good job, Johnny! Very nice.
I bet that was fun to make.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Awesomely funny stuff there !!! And , trust me , I know funny ! ( I get a lot of funny looks and the people who know me say `hes kinda funny` pointing to there head) Its nice to know they think I'm smart too!

Although I never met him , its wonderful to know that WOS had friends like this , and thank you for sharing this johnny)

BTW , is Implant-Out still for sale anywhere ? Ive asked around everywhere and cant seem to find it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For a quick round up of the staff involved, they included:

ASALA

ASHLEYD

GALLOPINGHORDES

GAOTU789

MEMORYSHOCK

SANCTUM

SEMPERFORTIS

SPRINGER

A few behind the scenes tidbits.. Yes, that's Springer on guitar and singing as the legendary Huggy Bear, and everyone above was individually recorded singing the last segment "Goodnite Sweet Prince" and then 'grouped together' in post production.

I want to thank those of staff that participated once again, and especially the "Conspiracy Chicks" for taking time out of their busy ATSnews schedule to be a part of this.

Johnny

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My mom and I just listened, once again, to the podcast you created for John. I can't tell you how much we laughed and cried during it. It was so special and we know that John loved it. The time, effort, and caring that was put into this production is very evident. It makes us happy that John had so many people who love him, as we do, and always will. It makes a horrible time a little bit easier to bear.
Thanks for your caring and affection,
Maureen

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
wow..that was as fun as a good sat night ATS live show..

I loved it..Good job all of you!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That was hilarious!
A deserving tribute

An amazing job to all those who participated

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That was great!

Very nice tribute.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

That was great, well done everyone involved, muchos respect

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just heard this for the first time...and now that I know that which I contributed to...I am honoured to have been included...it was an emotional moment when the reason for the soundbite was discovered.

Rest In Peace WOS...

[edit on Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:52:38 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

A few behind the scenes tidbits.. Yes, that's Springer on guitar and singing as the legendary Huggy Bear, and everyone above was individually recorded singing the last segment "Goodnite Sweet Prince" and then 'grouped together' in post production.

Thanks for the behind the scenes info on how you were able to put this together..

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is the first I've been aware of or even heard this (WWOS).

Fantabulous!

Goodnight Sweet Prince

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just thinking of WOS today, found this song and wanted to share it with his spirit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join