It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Propaganda, Iran and Turkey hiding Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Most Overt Propaganda in History?

Some of you may remember the documentary that came out not long ago claiming the dead leader (OBL: a dead nemesis perpetuated by the government) of a fictional terrorist group known as Al Qaeda (BBC admits Al Qaeda doesn't exist) was comfortably living in Iran.OBL in Iran
Well, at least according to Alan Parrott, a "falconer". Now that we have wiped out the third in command of the fictional Al Qaeda for the second time, its time to move on to bigger fish (again). Now, shortly after Turkey has turned on Israel, they are apparently in on hiding Osama in Iran as well! I couldn't write this stuff!
Osama bin Laden and top aides are hiding in Sabzevar, Iran. (Warning, some profanity in article...)
This organization releasing this information has been tied to mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, in the past. I can't believe this garbage:

DEBKAfile's intelligence sources disclosed Monday night that Turkish prime minister Recep Erdogan and his intelligence chiefs are well aware that Bin Laden and Zawahiri are hiding in Iran. The leak to the Kuwait paper was intended to show the Obama administration that the Turkish leader's ties with Iran had grown intense enough for him to be fully in the picture of Iran's secret sanctuary for the authors of the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

So, 9 years after 9/11, we suddenly figure out that Osama and his aides are in Iran, and Turkey is somehow tied into it? Absolutely pathetic. Having said that, I'm guessing at least half of the people in the U.S. will think we need to go to war now. Sad, and pathetic. What do YOU think?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If this source is credible, and sometimes DEBKA's not, this was a really dumb move by whomever decided this should be the next wave of propaganda to be spoon-fed to the American Sheeple.

This is by far the clearest indication that Bin Laden is merely a 'prop' thrown around by the US government whenever they have an agenda to fill.

To suddenly implicate Turkey, when conveniently they recently encountered a clash with Israel, is the most blatant attempt by our government to have us once again chasing ghosts.

It's disgusting. I'm speechless.

Somebody should have told Obama -- or whomever is controlling this latest bit of propaganda spread -- that the world is turning on the US and has already turned on Israel and going after Turkey is, well for lack of a better word at the moment, just plain dumb.

There is not a chance in hell that the US is going to convince anybody that military action against Turkey is a good idea. And going it alone? Perhaps we should clean up the 3 other wars we have going on right now first.

Edit to add: When reading this again, it seems it was a message to Obama? Not sure. Can anybody confirm / theorize who actually leaked this? Israel I'm guessing?

This is interesting from the article:

On May 13, American intelligence sources reported in detail that senior al Qaeda operatives living in Iran had been allowed to leave the country through Syria to orchestrate terrorist attacks on American targets. Among them was Saif al-Adel, who is believed to have been assigned with planning an attack on the world soccer games opening in South Africa on June 12.

and

DEBKAfile's counter-terror sources disclose that the purpose of airing their precise whereabouts at this time, aside from implicating the Turkish leader, was first, to warn al Qaeda's leaders that their hideout was blown and they had better move on - which would make them easier to catch; and, second, to nudge US president Barak Obama into a decision to go after them.

They really think they need to nudge Obama to go to war? For a Nobel Peace Prize winner he seems to love war and especially expanding / broadening them.

Source: www.debka.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think we have enough action going on right now and enough deceit and devastation going on in the US to hold that one for a while.
Personally, I am not very happy with the US government's world police and bank operations. For the last 15 years I have long been a proponent that our government needs to do more internal to this nation and less for every other US hating nation on the planet.

OBL is hiding in Iran now. Big Freakin Whoop. Wasnt he supposedly a "guest" of the CIA in Qatar hospital at the time of the 9/11 bombing?

Stirring up anything new to do with OBL right now is just a slight of hand move by TPTB to distract people.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Yeah, I haven't seen this reported in american press yet (about Turkey). Obama does seem to enjoy doing the opposite of what the people want and then parading around smiling everywhere he can get face time. He will probably go into war with Turkey and Iran if ordered to, so far he has been pretty quiet about a war with Iran. AIPAC will ensure that it passes congress (war declaration), so don't expect any help there.

reply to post by wheresthetruth

Obviously we need to do more internally, but thats not in the best interests of "globalization". If Israel wants war with Iran and Turkey they will get it. End of story.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by time91]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Personnal I think (dead or alive) the US have known where Osama has been from day one.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Agree with you there. According to Ahmadinejad he is in Washington...

But really I think he died of kidney failure around 2002. Who knows?

join