It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden said to be in Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The timing and Turkish implication is interesting.

It's sort of saying ... don't get any ideas about breaking the Gaza blockade. Be a buddy or we WILL make you the enemy.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
How convenient that current 'intelligence' is reporting Osama is in Iran, given that the current (and previous) administration have been looking for any excuse to go over there. For the last few years, it seems like the US government has been trying to pick a fight with Iran and Ahminejad, (sp?) ever since they got branded as part of the 'axis of evil', despite the fact that they haven't actually done anything to the US. Maybe after Iran is 'liberated', bin Laden will find his way to North Korea. Or Cuba. Or Venezuela. You get the idea...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Pffftt

I know where Osama is...Osama = Obama

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder
So Osama must be these thinks Obama.

Actually it is reported by Israeli propaganda "news" web site "Debka" which is known to make up reports like these. There was no official statement to back up this so called reporting by a tabloid-style internet-hoax factory agency.

Even I am starting to get annoyed by everyone blaming everything on Obama as if he's a evil magician magically controlling half of the planet population. Until every individual works hard to filter BS from remotely-believable truth there is no real hope, regardless of next US president.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hey everyone.

I posted a thread a few weeks ago on the same thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But this wasn't military intelligence it was a statment by a falconer who said he came into contact with OBL.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden in Iran? ....NAH, he is living in a nice cozy house in Washington DC, right at the heart of his supposed enemy...ehm sponsors.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Pretext to a war with Iran...
Just a game that's all...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sorry, but I find this very hard to believe for one reason that most people tend to ignore but is very important.

Bin Laden was raised a devout Wahhabi Muslim.
During his time in Afghanistan he came to believe in an extreme form of Islam called Qutbism, which essentially is an extreme form of Sunni Islam believing in the strict interpretation and imposition of Sharia Law akin to that of The Taliban.
Part of this doctrine includes punishing 'heretics' with death.
And according to Qutbism and Wahhabism all Shia's are considered heretics and should be punished with death.

Guess what, Iran is 90% Shia.

Whilst Iran may publicly support Bin Laden and his atrocities etc they would no more give him refuge than they would a renegade Jew!

Edit to add;

Or should I say it's a bit like The Vatican giving refuge to Johnny Adair or Michael Stone!

[edit on 9/6/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sunni in my native language tamil means penis. Everytime i hear it it gives a smile.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

yup, thats exactly what i thought also!

not only are their the mass speculation over his kidney condition, but their was also the comment (on live tv) by Benazir Bhutto before she was assassinated , when she not only said he had been killed, but she also said who killed him!!

this looks like some crazy propeganda/ spin on par with the "iraq has WMD" lies, and is very conveniently times just after iran and turkey have said they will help ships try and break the blockade of gaza.

@Freeborn - you do realise their are jews who live in and are native to iran ??
just saying , as you make it sound like he (OBL) would never be allowed in because of his religious standpoint.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I think they see us as bigger heretics thus uniting them.

Remember "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

When we are no longer the threat then they will turn on eachover.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

When will this nonsense stop. Bin Laden is dead. He isn't a real person omg. If a war goes down because of this stupid imaginery hunt by the US, then this is going to be bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Iran and OBL have been mortal enemies since the Jihad against the soviets. Why would they change positions now? I'd find it hard for to swallow that the leader of a movement with an explicit goal of killing all infidels including non-Sunni Muslims would seek refuge in the largest Shia Republic in the world.

Anyone who believes this garbage is an idiot,its funny that Israel would say that Turkey knows this also when Turkey wants Israel punished for that flotilla incident. This is all a big distraction by Israel. It is very interesting that just when Turkey is turning its back on the Western arrogance and down grading its relationship with Israel after Gaza debacle, this nonsense news is being floated. Please do not insult the intelligence of the common man! Without hard proof or the physical arrest of Osama, no one would believe the western propaganda any longer. We have heard too many lies and deceptions.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Possibly so...but their hatred with each other is long and very, very bitter indeed.

I suspect it's just alarmist nonsense aimed at deflecting attention from other global events.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join