It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brady Campaign broke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
With 5 months to go in this election year the anti-gun folk are panhandling in the streets begging for support.

2010 election

Total Receipts $2,500
Total Spent (view expenditures) $4,545
Begin Cash on Hand $11,813
End Cash on Hand $9,770
Debts $0
Date of last report March 31, 2010
Contributions from this PAC to federal candidates (list recipients)
(100% to Democrats, 0% to Republicans) $2,750
Contributions to this PAC from individual donors of $200 or more ( list donors) $2,500

These sound like the financials of a middle class house. Not a national political action committee.

www.opensecrets.org...

The chart is interesting. Huge support in 92 and we got the AWB. Huge support in 2000. Then it all just fizzles out. Not even a bump for Obamas campaign.

Perhaps if blood did run in the streets post AWB as the Brady people promised would happen their donations would be higher?

I also find it odd that even in 92 their financial means wasnt terribly powerful yet that atrocious AWB still got passed. Is this testament to how much they can get done with very little resources?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
These people need to be thrown in prison for treason. I believe that they may be one of the most dangerous groups in America today. I'm so glad to see that they are broke.

Could it be that Democrats aren't supporting them because the Democrats have an iron claw over washington at the moment? Gun haters think that the duck is already plucked, just waiting to be thrown on the smoker? That's what it looks like to me.

Anyway, nice find.

--airspoon

join